Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [Japan] Karakura Town

"That's about what I've been dealing with. Perhaps there's no point in avoiding it. It's been tedious, anyway," he claimed. With that said, he stood, knowing where he would be going next. It was his intention to invite Benihime along, but first, there was a question. She wondered if he truly wished to submit to this sort of fate, and frankly, he felt somewhat drawn to it. This wasn't something he necessarily felt like arguing with anymore, and Benihime would know this soon enough. "You're right; I don't know you at all... but I also know you better than anyone. I did say we were too alike. I'd rather delve into this now, than leave the chance of it occurring against my wishes later. I have more things to research at home; come with me, and we can save both of us from a bothersome future," he said with a hand offered to the redhead.

"Well, at least it isn't just me..." the girl said rolling her eyes. To be honest she'd started to think she'd been losing her mind for the amount of times she'd walked out intending to go somewhere he wouldn't be only to see and make eye contact with him while she was there. If it seemed like her fate was pushing her in this man's direction and he decided to go along with it, she hardly had any reason to argue the point. And his deal with it now rather than later attitude was quite refreshing. As such when he said he was going home to do more research and that she should come with him and offered her an extended hand she could do nothing but take it. "Hai, hai..." she said as she took his hand she allowed her other to press a button which would return the throne to a tiny capsule which she'd catch and put into her pocket.

"Of course it isn't. Similarities," was the only other thing Raizen had to say, alluding to the common ground these two shared once more. When Benihime accepted his hand, he sealed his Zanpakutou and, in doing so, returned the pair of spirits to their homes. His sheathed Zanpakutou would then open a personal Senkaimon, which Raizen had located in the confines of the Kumori compound. With it open, he led the way through to the manor itself.

Benihime's Zanpakuto was already sheathed, but with the sealing of Raizen's her Zanpakuto Spirit disappeared from sight, and was soon enough back where she belonged in the forest which plagued Benihime's mind. It was like a bit of a relief for her to return there, both for Benihime's sake and her own, and Benihime didn't have to touch her blade to know it was still cracked all over and would likely take a few days to return to normal. Benihime then got to have the realization that she'd taken this man's hand without putting much extra thought into it, and it was likely one of the most comforting things she'd ever done. 'Similar huh? This is still weird...' she thought though she went against her original thought to pull her hand away. It appeared she was about to leave the human world again, which was fine and Raizen soon opened up a Senkaimon which she could only assume would lead to the Seireitei.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456