Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Seireitei] The Streets

[Seireitei] The Streets

Walking along the streets of the Seireitei several hours after the incursion of a group of First Class students into the Material World, a young woman in over-sized white pants and a Chinese undershirt purple in color seemed to be walking around aimlessly. Her hair up in two horns on the side of her head, with flat bangs across her forehead. She was currently walking with a flat expression like there was something on her mind, but this tended to always be the case. "I should get my nails painted," she finally said, aloud to herself, changing her direction in walking and having new found purpose.

A quick Shunpo would bring the new white-haired Lieutenant of the 10th Division before the wandering woman. He seemed quite battered, and was somehow without the entire top half of his shihakushou. Upon landing, he immediately took a knee and bowed his head. "Konbanwa, Han-Soushireikan," he greeted. He had obviously come before this woman for a reason, but formalities were to be addressed first. Beyond that, he figured she would understand everything just by looking at him, considering. "You're looking well, as usual. Off for a date?"

The woman whose surname was apparently Han was stopped by a young man landing before her. She was familiar with this young man, he'd been one of the best prospects for joining the Onmitsukido she'd seen in a couple of decades. Sadly to her knowledge he'd chosen to go elsewhere, but she still found him to be entertaining at least. So his formalities as most would call them would be addressed as such. "Eh? You look like hell Raizen-kun, don't tell me you turned us down just to go off and start losing fights," she woman asked in a whimsical way. There was the matter of her looking well which she appreciated as well as the question of what her activities included she simply chuckled. "No, I was thinking of getting my nails repainted, but... something tells me I might want to save that for later~" said the woman as she paused with hands on her hips waiting for this young man to say something else.

"Gomen, gomen. It's not as bad as it seems; I promise. I had to deal with a few Hollows, and I may have made a mess of things." After being addressed by the woman, and explaining himself, Raizen rose to his feet. He had only just returned from the human world, where he aided the first-year students of the Shinou Academy's first class, only to then face a Menos the likes of which he couldn't previously comprehend. "I'm sure the one that gave me a bit of a problem was a Menos, but not of the Gillian class. I don't want to give myself any undue credit, so I'll assume it was a fresh Adjuchas. I held my own, but I honestly need a lot more training with... Shunkou."

The thought of a hollow giving one of his caliber trouble was a bit distressing to the woman known as Han. He should have been good enough to handle most anything he would have come across but his current state and explanation seemed to be contrary to this point. As he continued to explain he claimed he'd helped the first class of Shino Academy after the untimely death of their teacher which she did know about already but this claim of an Adjuchas was something a bit far-fetched. He went on to claim that what he needed help with was his mastery of Shunkou, which made the woman's eyes widen just a tad. "Whoa, wait a minute, did you say Shunkou? You need training with Shunko? Like you can actually do it?" the woman was simply astounded.

"Shunkou. Hai," he replied. This woman seemed surprised to some extent that he knew of this technique. There was also an obvious shock factor in the idea that he not only knew, but was capable of using it, at least in some way. "Well... I wouldn't exactly say I can do it. I can, but there's a bit of... ineffectiveness that I'm sure you can see by the state of me now. With you being the owner of the technique, I hoped you could help me gain a bit of mastery." With his purpose now fully revealed, Raizen clapped his hands together and bowed. "Onegai! If you help me out, I can take you for that date you're missing out on for your evening."

The state of this young man's attire was apparently following his attempt to properly use Shunko. He went on to claim that while he could do it, it wasn't as effective for him, as he'd heard it being effective for her as the originator of the technique. She had a set of conflicting feelings about this entire ordeal. Still when the young man bowed and practically begged for her help, she could hardly say no. In fact, she sucked her teeth and allowed her hands to rest on her hips. "It figures, I wait almost a century for someone else to pick up this technique, and it's you. Fine. I'll help you out, Raizen-kun. Don't beg or anything~" the woman mentioned. "Also, I said, I wasn't going on a date, besides that you are way too young for me." she said playfully. "I was going to get my nails repainted, but that can obviously wait. Come on~ I'll have to see what you have so far so I can tell you how to fix it." she said, beckoning the young man to follow to one of the training grounds used for the Onmitsukido, so that she could help him with his use of the technique she'd created.

"Of course it's me. You of all people should know, there's no bigger fan of combining Hakuda and Kidou than yours truly," he said with a wink. "Fine, no date then. Kids like me go out of their league sometimes; I get it." Laughing off his most recent statement, Raizen followed closely behind the Commander-in-Chief of the Onmitsukidou, letting her lead him to whatever training grounds she had in mind.

Out in the streets of the Seireitei, the Fifth Division's Captain walked after a Captain's meeting adjourned about a potential threat to the Seireitei. 'Hm, if it could potentially affect even Captains, anyone among us could have already become a problem,' thought Litchi. As she walked. She didn't seem to be afraid of anything but she was constantly on the lookout with the strangest feeling that there was someone behind her. Her own Division barracks were still quite a ways off and she'd already begun taking detours feeling that she didn't want to risk her Division members should it actually be the case that someone was watching her. "If you wish to converse with me, you should just say so, following a woman around like this seems creepy at best..."

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast