Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: [Seireitei] The Streets

"Ja," was the last thing Satoshi had to say before his disappearance. When all was said and done, Raizen was addressed by Benihime. At that time, he turned to face her while placing his right hand on his hip, leaving his left to hang loose at his side. "I didn't do a thing. I think, the appropriate question would be... What did the Kumori family do before I was even born?" he said. A deep sigh followed, but aside from all that, he figured now was the time to properly move on to doing something else. "No matter; it's not really my problem to deal with. Ayatsuki-taichou, I assume you will be dealing with that paperwork rather soon?"

Benihime thought about it for a moment, and Raizen did have a point. Something about the speech of the Senior Captain seemed to hint at the idea that his family was being less than upstanding citizens in the time before Raizen's birth. "That's fair..." said the girl whose elbow was now resting on the hilt of her Zanpakuto. It seemed that Raizen was content to move on from this topic and straight to to questioning the Captain of the 12th Division about her intention of completing the paperwork that would constitute Benihime's transfer to the 10th Division. Akiko looked to the pair and pushed her glasses up onto her nose. "Hai, I'll go take care of it now... while it's fresh on my mind. Beni-chan, take care of anything you wish to keep of yours from your lab." she said to the young redhead which just made her smile. "Already did. I... left you a present, Aya-tai~" she commented which made Akiko look at the girl with furrowed brow. "Of course you did..." with that the Captain of the 12th raised a hand to the pair before turning on the heels of her clogs to leave the area, headed to finish up the paperwork. "She always seems so cross with me..." the redhead said after Akiko left, still there was a matter of what she and the white haired man would be getting up to now. "Alright, plan got off without a hitch, what are we doing to celebrate our victory, Kumori-taichou?"

A sly grin stretched across Raizen's face. It seemed he would soon be having this redhead counted amongst his own ranks; such was something to be quite pleased about. When Benihime spoke of celebrating the flawless execution of their plan, though, his grin was already in the process of inverting itself. In very recent times, he'd let himself forget something... something quite major. With said thing in mind, he turned away from the 5th Seat, and began walking away. "I... actually have some important business to attend to. Rain check; I suppose I'll see you at the barracks."

Benihime watched as the sly grin spread across Raizen's visage as the man was seemingly pleased by the idea that she would soon be part of his own ranks. She was also quite pleased by the idea, but when she mentioned the potential to celebrate their flawless victory he mentioned having important business to take care of, and thus needing to take a rain check. "Oh alright, I guess I'll go say hello to Saya-sama. She's been bugging me about having tea with her, anyway," the girl said with a roll of her eyes. She couldn't say she wasn't a tiny bit disappointed, but she was a fairly understanding individual, there was no need to question what this man was up to.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314