Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Seireitei] The Streets

Litchi's belief that she was being followed was nothing short of accurate. Eventually, she chose to speak with whatever individual trailed behind her, prompting the emergence of... another Captain. The man with light blonde hair and an opera mask approached the 5th's Captain from the rear, wearing a sinister grin upon his face, and stinking of Hollow Reiatsu. "Fayeling-taichou. Forgive me; I only wanted to ensure your safety during your travels."

"If that were the case, you should have just offered to take me back to my barracks..." she said turning around to find something strange about this man's reiatsu and beyond that, his sinister grin. He looked a bit off of what he normally did, and with that in mind the young woman subconsciously reached for her Zanpakuto. "Ohka-taichou, please accompany me to the 12th Division," the young woman asked politely as her hand came to rest on the hilt of her sword she didn't wish to fight this man, but she knew that he was likely affected by this 'Ghost'.

This man's grin grew when he received Litchi's response. "Why would I do that, when you have such a scary look... Fayeling-taichou?" With that said, the man named Sadao drew his own sword, which had a strange and ethereal glow. Something these Shinigami did not seem to have figured out by now, was a more direct method of infection. At this very moment, the 2nd Division's Captain was the only one affected by the "Ghost" they had discovered, and unlike the others, he was completely overtaken by it. As such, he was the source of the infection; his sword alone would serve to spread the affliction to another. Sadao immediately made attempts to infect Litchi by charging toward her, baring his blade with intentions of merely slashing her upper left arm as he passed her by. This would result in a minute amount of the "Ghost" Hollow Reiryoku entering her body.

"It isn't a scary look, you don't feel right, Ohka-taichou," the young woman said, already drawing her weapon by the time that Ohka decided to attack. Even knowing she should have had her weapon at the ready, the young woman experienced a moments hesitation and this of course, let do her being cut by the strange weapon. Beyond this she felt a bit odd, but was still ready to strike back at the Second Division's Captain. "Sumimasen, Ohka-taichou, I'm going to have to incapacitate you." she said calmly. "Bakudo no Rokujuuichi: Rikujokoro" such an utterance would cause a explosion of yellow triangular shaped fans to appear around the male captain aiming to slam into his mid-section and capture him without having to cause too much of a scene.

"You, incapacitate me?" the male retorted, arrogantly. His slash had marked the first stage of the infection, but soon after, he was bound by six beams of light. Immediately, his Reiatsu began to flare against this. As this occurred, traces of Hollow Reiatsu became more and more apparent within the man's body, providing him much more strength than he was known to possess. "Bukkowasu," he said as the expenditure of Reiatsu finally allowed him to touch his sheath with his left hand. "Nami no Buki!" At his command, his sword and sheath each released an explosive flash of Reiryoku. This boost was enough to shatter the spell that contained him. When the light faded, Sadao stood with two large, purple gauntlets extending from his forearms to his shins. These gauntlets bore jagged claws dripping with the same effect his sealed blade once had. "Don't be absurd." Within his left claw, Sadao formed a sphere of black Reiryoku, which launched itself toward Litchi's fore without any visual prompting from Sadao himself. Upon reaching the halfway mark, the sphere instantly grew to ten times its own size. If Litchi managed to be struck by this, she would momentarily be trapped within the orb which would repeatedly inflict damage while feeding the Hollow infection into her open wound.

'Shimata, too much hollow Reiatsu coming from him. He was already a bit stronger than me...' the young woman's eyes stayed trained as she bought herself a bit of time with the use of a well-timed bakudo. But before she had time to properly capitalize on her winnings, she was confronted by an outpouring of Reiatsu followed by the release of this man's Zanpakuto. "Bakana..." the young woman seemed a bit stunned, this was well beyond anything she expected from one of her peers. She'd never seen this man's Zanpakuto's release, nor was she prepared for the ball which came from the left hands created by the end. The young woman jumped away but was soon engulfed by a black ball which began to berate her within. "Argh!" a single noise would be heard as the young woman was pummeled. She slammed the end of her Zanpakuto into its sheath and uttered a release command. "Noribo, Mantenbo..." this would cause her zanpakuto to become a large bo weapon, black and white with red tips. Which she immediately used to begin trying to bash her way out of the ball which she was trapped in. After a few moments she finally managed to escape, but by the time she did, her heart beat felt irregular. "I feel..."

Sadao began walking toward Litchi as she was pummeled by his most recent attack. By the time she broke free via using her Shikai, he was standing in front of her. "Like the Shinigami must die?" he said with an upward inflection, as if to assume the end of the woman's statement about how she felt. At the same time, his left claw rose again. As it was held over her head, Sadao aimed to directly pour the Hollow infection into her to finish the job he'd started.

"Yee....s" the young woman was soon clutching her arm where the cut was made, trying not to have anything happen. "No... that's not right..." she said as she tried to back away from the man but she couldn't really. Soon enough the man's clawed hand was hovering over her person, filling her with Hollow Reiatsu and causing her to experience a very strange sensation. Soon enough she lost her will to fight this man in particular and fell into the clutches of the hollow which held him.

While this happened though a gentle pitter-patter of footsteps could be heard. They approached rapidly and soon moved right past the male Captain aiming to knock the downed Fayeling away with sheathed sword and done with enough force to knock the younger woman unconscious instantaneously. The pink haired woman with the kanji for the number six on her back turn around to face the man who still had his Shikai out. "It's you, Ohka-taichou, I was hoping this wasn't true. That there was some other explanation for what I found in the barracks of the Second Division." said the woman as she drew her sword, "Do you... have any explanation for the dead Vice-Captain?"

"Yes... Now, together, we will take the next one," he said when it became apparent that Litchi had fallen under the influence. Much to his dismay, the black-haired woman soon fell unconscious, mere moments after being taken over. The culprit was recognizable, pinned as the Captain of the 6th Division, and among the most powerful individuals in Soul Society. A toothy grin appeared on Sadao's face when she spoke. "An explanation? It's obvious. The boy was going to be another vessel, like this body. He could not handle it... but you... you could be the next primary vessel, Tamamura Tamao!" With that said, Sadao held out both of his claws, aiming two black beams toward the pink-haired woman. His intention was not only to do what he had done with Litchi, but to make her the epicenter of a Gotei-wide infection.

"Sou ka, that is what you're after. Nice to know, you'll now be executed," the pink haired woman mentioned. She found this man rather despicable, and the death of his Vice-Captain should have moved him more. Yet here he was, converting another Captain and apparently wanting to execute all Shinigami. "Iie, I will not be anything of the sort," she said as she drew her blade, upon doing so she swung it very quickly. Doing so with precision and power enough to aim to dodge both the black beams while slicing through the hands which created them. Immediately after those two swings of the blade were performed she swung the long blade around once more, aiming to cut the male captain vertically from his torso to the top of his head.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast