Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Seireitei] The Streets

"This body said the same thing," he replied. Moments later, his Shikai was slashed at twice in succession. The normal state of this man would have had his Zanpakutou destroyed, but the addition of the Hollow's power allowed him enough resistance to get away with mere cuts along the claws of his weapon. As such, he was left with something to defend against the third slash, and he chose his left claw to do so. At this time, his right claw moved forward with intentions of grasping the woman by her entire torso and clawing into her shoulders and sides simultaneously.

"If that is the case, whatever is left of him will appreciate being disposed of before he does anything else to shame his name," Tamao said seeming to still be disgusted. The infusion of hollow Reiryoku into this individual allowed him to withstand attacks from her that would have normally felled him. This of course, wasn't expected and caused Tamao's left brow to raise in reply. Such a thing as someone living through three swings of her sword at such range was almost unheard of. Even so, she couldn't help but become somewhat excited by the prospect of all this. She moved on soon, enough to one of these claws trying to encroach upon her person, "Habatake..." she said a shield of energy forming around her person. "Tengu." the form of her sword didn't change, but she gained an extra bit of energy about her person, which condensed into a large piece of armor right above her shoulder which would keep the clawed hand from closing in on her person. Her sword swung at an extended distance aiming to crush the other hand as it tried to harm her. "I am nothing like them, I've already said enough..."

Sadao's onslaught was met by the Shikai of the 6th Division's Captain. The added power of this release was significant enough that the next slash broke through one of Sadao's claws. The Hollow within was quite appalled by this, and the general idea that there was such a difference between Captains of the Gotei 13. However, even if it had to sacrifice and abandon this body, if the form of Tamao could be obtained in the process, it would be worth the trade-off. "Kekekeke~. Shikai beating Shikai. Shinigami are interesting, no!?" As he spoke, the halves of his broken claw, and the entirety of his remaining one, began to glow brightly. "BANKAI!" he shouted. Suddenly, a massive explosion of Reiatsu occurred, encompassing the entire immediate area while shining brightly enough to notify others in the distance of the occurrence. When the light subsided, Sadao stood next to a female doll of sorts, taller than he was by nearly a foot. Its arms were that of his Shikai's claws, it wore a dress and hat that were both violet in color, and atop its hat were a pair of violet blades as long as its body. "Nami no Buki! You're strong, Shinigami. I'll make you stronger. But first, remorse! This one has the ultimate power among your kind: Bankai!" Immediately after this declaration, Sadao pointed in Tamao's direction, willing the doll to charge forward. A continuous spin caused the blades on its hat to fan out, aiming to saw through Tamao by tilting slightly forward on its way toward her.

"BAKA!" the Sixth Division Captain, had taken all she could of this hollow's speech. She abhorred the idea that it as a being thought of Shinigami as nothing more than toys, and beyond this point, she hated the idea that it was presently wearing one of her comrades, and using his abilities to further shame the name of Shinigami everywhere. She then saw something she hadn't expected to see, the use of Ohka's Bankai by this individual. And though she'd never seen it before, she couldn't help but feel disgusted knowing that a hollow possessed it. A deep frown appeared on this woman's face, even so she was soon left to fend off the coming blades of doll charged towards her. She found herself blocking the large blades with the extended blade of her Shikai charged by energy she shifted it from left and right without any problem aiming to cut the hat off of it along with all the blades there on. She had one thing to say to this hollow. "It seems you are very misguided on your knowledge of Shinigami. Allow me to educate you before you die..." she mentioned as her reiatsu flared pink around her person crackling buildings and causing the ground to tremble beneath her. Something about this woman rather suddenly became overpowering and menacing.

"Am I now?" he asked. Tamao seemed to be doing a good job in defending against the doll's blades, but as she aimed to lop off its hat, it ducked into a crouching position. The blades on its hat detached, forming a pair of wings with numerous blades jutting from them. These rings became something of a vehicle for Sadao's Bankai to ride as it moved forward with the plan of sawing through the 6th's Captain. "Ooh, is it something about your little Zanpakutou's size? I hear it has something to do with Reiatsu quantities. This one may be weak and have a small Bankai, but my power is more than enough to make up for that!"

A sigh escaped the Sixth Division Captain, but she was obligated by her own sense of duty to make sure this hollow and all others would know what they were dealing with. "The size of my Zanpakuto, has nothing to do with my power. As a Captain, I am required to constantly suppress my Reiatsu lest I walk around with a mountain sized sword, making an assumption like that will be why you die," she said holding up a hand as she was charged at by this Bankai once more the shield and sword of her Shikai further compressing to hold it at bay while she spoke. "Besides that the one thing that all Captains of the Gotei 13 have in common, is that they all possess the ultimate Shinigami power, as you called it," she said as her energy exploded outward taking a strange form as she uttered the word for posterity. "Ban... kai." she said all of the energy around her condensed and what rose behind her was a large tengu several stories high dressed as an ascetic monk completely with prayer beads and wielding a proportional version of the woman's original sword. "Fudatsuki Dai Tengu..." she said as it grew out of the ground it had enough power to force itself between its master and the Bankai of the man. "In the face of my power, you're nothing..." she said as the Tengu drew back its sword to attack. "Shugen Kijin Shiekihou Gokugi: Kamaizuna," she said as the bird towering above her began slashing but it looked like a single attack being launched as if it held several swords at once. Each of these were launched at the man and his Bankai as if she intended to cut him into ribbons, and end his life with this single attack.

"Is that so? In that case, perhaps I'll see what hidden potential this body has," the Hollow-possessed Captain spoke, assuming Tamao intended to imply that this controlled Zanpakutou size was relative to withheld power as well. It was then that she spoke the words Sadao in this state did not expect to hear. More importantly, the massive form of this Bankai caused Sadao to look up with wide eyes. "B-... Bakana!" he said. What came next, would seem to result in the Hollow dying in ignorance. The seemingly numerous blades of Tamao's Bankai sliced through Sadao and his Bankai simultaneously, reducing them both to nothing along with the landscape around them. However, the Reiatsu within Sadao's body did not disappear; it slipped away from his physical form during the assault, instead. It seemed to be collecting along with the whole of the Hollow's Reiatsu, along with a mass of Litchi's Reiatsu as well, as it fled from Tamao's location.

A woman with pink hair in a bun moved through the streets of the Seireitei. She was looking for the massive influx of Reiatsu she'd felt just a few moments prior from her barracks. As dainty footsteps carried her past many people she kept moving. Her pink eyes narrow as she aimed to find what she was looking for. There was something disturbing the peace of the Seireitei and she'd have to do something about it. 'Where are you...' she thought absently as she moved about. She'd find her target eventually and dispatch it with much haste.

This woman was quickly joined by a male figure of Captain caliber, judging by the immense Reiatsu he let leak out during his approach to whatever had made this commotion. He had long, purple hair kept in a ponytail, leaving a long, thin ahoge to jut from the top of his head. His eyes were golden, and though he wore a Captain's Haori, it was covered by floor-length purple and white robes. "Ohai, Tama-chan," he said with a yawn. "Mendokuse yo! If you're here, I won't get to have any fun at all. You knew what day it was too, didn't you?"

"Sato-kun, not late to the party for once," she said those narrow pink eyes darting in his direction as he came up beside her. Still she didn't have any problem continuing her search with this particular man at her side. Onto the matter of him not being able to have fun because she was there, something of a smirk came to her face. "Oh by all means, if you want to take the first stab at whatever it is, I'll allow it. After all, it isn't often you decide to grace us with your presence..." she said knowing that she normally took to the streets to dispatch of anything that could be found. Whatever was going to be found, it was massive enough that it stirred and caught the attention of at least two high tier Captains. One could only assume they wouldn't be the only ones looking into this particular issue.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast