Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Onmitsukido Training Ground

Juri had the pleasure of having each of her attacks hit as she planned them to, seeming to leave the Lieutenant a bit stunned by their impacts. The young man seemed to take in his lessons rather quickly as the next thing he did was aim to shoot a kidou like blast at the woman as she was still above him and he was travelling speedily towards the ground. A grin crossed the woman's face, as a quick use of Shunpo left behind an intangible afterimage as she moved towards the ground rapidly her aim to be under the young man kicking up and into his spine by the time he would have landed. "You seem to be getting the hang of it, but you should know, Raizen-kun," she mentioned for the single moment his body would be suspended above hers and supported by her foot rammed into his back and their faces would be even enough for him to hear her. "It's about three centuries too early for you to be trying to get one over on me~" she finished as she aimed to shift this boy towards the front of herself and slam his body into the ground with the round house kick of her leg to aide in putting him there. With that the woman exhaled that bit of sadism seeming to disappear from her face in that moment. 'I should stop, this might be a bit too fun~' she thought.

His blast seemed to connect with its intended target, but there was something obviously queer about this. Instead of crashing into physical form, the projectile phased through an image left behind by Juri. By the time he realized it was nothing more than an afterimage he'd assaulted, he experienced a sudden jerk against gravity as a foot drove itself upward, into his back to leave him bent backwards and supported only by the Commander-in-Chief's leg. The berating which came afterwards was somehow worse than the damage itself, but he hardly had time to even think about this. Just when he lost tension from the previous attack, he was brought down and kicked into the dirt, causing the wind (whatever was left at this point) to be knocked out of him as his Shunkou all but dissipated. Moments passed, but after a few coughs and gurgles, Raizen began dragging himself up from the ground. "Those legs... are no joke. No wonder... you're not going on any dates... you probably scared everyone away. But... three centuries? I beg to differ."

Juri got to watch as the boy tried to help himself up in the aftermath of her attack which had knocked him out of the Shunko state. This was about what she expected, but he'd made some great strides in such a short amount of time. And as he recovered his comments reached her ears, and though she could take the compliment about the strength of her legs, the rest of his commentary made her eyes widen just a little. "Yare yare, you can't say things like that to women, Raizen-kun," she said about her apparent scariness. Even so she cast away her use of Shunko as it became obvious the young man was trying to drag himself up she stepped over to the place where his body had landed and offered him a hand up. "And if you think it will be shorter than three centuries, by all means prove me wrong, it'll be fun~" the woman said, the thought of going all out in a match against someone evenly skilled was something she didn't think she'd be getting out of anyone anytime soon. Even so, she had high hopes for this one's developments, even if they wouldn't be directly under her own supervision.

Raizen chuckled when the woman responded to his statement about her frightening ability. "Haha! Gomen, gomen. I mean it with utmost respect. You're a bit intimidating, even for me, and I don't admit that easily." When Juri approached him, Raizen reached out to accept her hand up. "It will be. Just don't let yourself become weaker while you wait," he said. At that moment, a member of the Inner Court Troop appeared next to the pair, kneeling before them with a message for the Lieutenant. "Kumori-Fukutaichou, your attendance has been requested at the Research and Development Institute," was the man's message. Raizen looked on with a raised brow, wondering why such a place would want business with him. In the end, though, he supposed he couldn't exactly say no. "Alright then. I guess I won't be resting now after all. Arigatou gozaimasu, Han-Soushireikan. Sayonara." With that said, and a bow offered to the woman who'd assisted him, Raizen left the training grounds to make his way toward the laboratory he'd been called to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12