Upon entering Laboratory 3, one would find its female crimson haired owner. The young woman was exceedingly excited as she processed several screens of data and paused her celebrations only briefly as she looked towards the door after it opened to find her Vice-Captain standing. He spoke of an apparent noise complaint but the young woman only rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips. Her hair was wild not up in its usual ponytail but as she sat down her samples she removed a ribbon from the pocket of her lab coat and began putting her hair up. "Gomenasai, Tatsu-fukutaichou, I'm really excited though. Not like they'll be able to complain about the noise in a few moments anyways. I had a breakthrough~" the girl chimed seemingly excited about her work. Her ponytail now in place she picked up the sample from her desk and showed it to the Vice-Captain of her Division almost unable to contain herself. "I just got back from the Material World. I killed a Salamander Hollow there, added it to my collection," she mentioned, speaking of the database she was currently compiling on the vastly evolving Hollow population. It was up on the first screen she was looking at. "I think you'll appreciate this. This one in had a very abnormal progression to a skill Hollows have. I spent a lot of time studying it and its Reiryoku and I think it can be properly applied to Shinigami~" she finished, wondering if the information would bait her Vice-Captain into looking over her newest discovery. She knew the lad to be very clever and the sort of thing she was looking into was right up his alley. And perhaps, she could use her present finding to get his help.