Benihime's eyes shifted to where Daiki had stopped his hand resting atop the hilt of his weapon. She turned to face him seemingly relaxed. This entire situation was indeed tedious and now that she knew they'd be graduating early she couldn't say she would have enjoyed staying in longer than that. "Well, that isn't entirely true, I've learned that hollows can spit corrosive poison. That's pretty interesting~" she said with a bit of a chuckle. Though admittedly given how far ahead of this class she already was, she couldn't really say that she didn't understand why the length of these classes were necessary. "Well, you have to realize most people aren't as good as you. It will likely take a great number of people the full six years to figure out what you already know. Besides that... everything is a bit slower paced that way, gives everyone a chance to specialize and weed out the particularly bad ones," she said, thinking about it more. "To be honest, I'd intended to coast my way through six years with a bit of amusement right in the middle somewhere, but I also didn't know it was possible to leave early, knowing that, I am also glad. I'd be bored to death otherwise," the girl mentioned.