"Never paused to think that if the food is fighting with you, perhaps you shouldn't eat it?" she asked rhetorically. She understood instincts and all that jazz, but it was a rather stupid to think that something should just give up because it was something consumable. It seemed her most recent wave had also been absorbed by this thing. By that logic the only thing she could hope to do is get close enough so that it couldn't get away from her. 'I guess, I'll let it get me and try to blow it up... like the boy from class. At a close enough range, the really high level kidou should kill him. Though it will also knock me out... it's risky but the only real option at this point.' she thought as her blade was grabbed along with her body. 'You don't have to do that you know. I already told you... if you need me, just call me out. This guy... he's dead if you do.' said the voice in her head about the hollow. Benihime's eyes darted around and she smirked. 'Alright.' she said a grin crossing her face as the beast brought her a bit closer. "Bergamo... I'm going to kill everyone who calls you brother as payment for my family, but before that you're going to die with the knowledge that you brought this upon them. I'm going to make sure they know it too~" she said to him looking him dead in the eye. This situation seemed dire, but the small girl as calm, even as acid burned into her flesh and bandages she wore as clothing. "Tenchikaimei..." her sword began to glow with a red so dark it was almost black. "Yakouboku." After she spoke her sword changed in the beasts hand, while still in her own, the blade becoming hollow and black with deep purple energy that seemed to move with life of its own. And then the shadow of this large beast began to shift and move up his legs. Beyond this the hand which held her blade would begin to dissolve as it was 'eaten by the shadows tainted by her Zanpakuto.