Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Japan] Kyuushigai

The first thing Benihime brought attention to was this Erza character clad in the same equipment Benihime herself wore at present. As strange as this coincidence was, Daiki was just as bothered by the fact that this character's clothing changed instantly via some magical method. "Sou ka. You should learn how to do that too. Maybe then, I won't have to wait outside your door for five minutes," he said with a nudge. Moving on, his gaze was redirected to another book. This one contained imagery that had been compared to him by one of the clerks, and now, Benihime as well. Daiki, on the other hand, had another idea for it. "That... is my grandfather. I mean... seriously. That is a picture of my grandfather in his childhood."

"Believe me, there isn't a girl in existence who wouldn't want that skill. I'll keep it in the works~" she said, partly serious by virtue of how she felt about it. "Also, you could have knocked earlier, I'd have let you in," she chimed about how long she'd taken to get dressed. Moving right along, it seemed that the picture which had been the one which made the clerk think of the young man before her, actually bore greater resemblance to his grandfather. Benihime's eyes widened slightly at this news. "Seriously? This guy looks like your grandfather?" she said seemingly stunned by the news. "That's amazing. I wonder if that is what it's like when people get cycled back in. They have their memories wiped but what if they just remember things and think they made it up?" it was an interesting theory for the young woman, and she kind of wanted to look into it. "Hmm, next place is your choice, by the way~ I think I'm okay with this~" she said pointing to the pair of manga which contained people that looked a bit like them.

"I knocked as soon as I got there. That doesn't mean there wasn't still a wait," he said. As far as the image from this "Magi" manga was concerned, it did not simply look like his grandfather... he was quite certain it was literally the man himself. "If that's a matter of reincarnation, then this is my grandfather from almost 3000 years ago. Though, it looks like time is skewed between this world and ours. I didn't think it'd be by this much." Regardless of the situation, Daiki was also ready to move on to the next thing on the proverbial list. As such, he began leading the way toward another destination.

"Oh please, that was like a minute max~" the girl said, since Daiki had chimed in and stated that he'd previously knocked when he'd arrived. Of course, they soon were discussing the nature of Daiki's grandfather's appearance in one of these manga. Apparently this would have been the man's grandfather from a few thousand years prior to this one, which was kind of stunning. "Damn, 3000... that's intense... just sayin'~" she found herself saying as they wandered off in search of the next big thing to look at.

Hours later, they'd done a great deal of shopping and exploring this area of the Human World. When she'd next be seen, Benihime would be sitting in a chair atop a walkway at a little tea shop. She'd be seen sipping from a small cup seemingly enjoying what she was having several shopping bags at her side as she watched the human people moving about on the different floors around her. "Sugoi~" she managed to say as she thoroughly enjoyed the duration of this trip.

"Time well spent?" asked Daiki, following the utterance of Benihime. He sat with the young woman at the same table, sipping tea of his own. Beside him was a small bag of trinkets picked up from a few different places along their human world journey. While he obviously did not find as many items of interest as his companion, he was quite satisfied with what purchases he'd made. "Personally, I don't think I could have come up with a better way to spend my day."

"Hai hai!~" replied the redhead as she drank her tea. She was quite happy with the outcome of the day. And collection of things she'd found seemed to have made her a bit happier. Not that she needed these things mostly it was a habit of hers to simply pick up things that she really wanted whenever she saw them. Her bags filled with reading materials, different color bandages than she normally found, nail polish and things like that for whatever reason. "I could have just taken your company and been just as happy Dai-kun~" the young woman said and she meant it. After all, when she around Daiki, her world felt like it was still a bit full, which was more than could be said for the time she spent alone recently. "But... exploring this place was also fun, arigatou~"

"Flattery won't get you any of my trinkets. You have plenty of your own," the raven-haired male said in jest, following with a protruding tongue. He had to say, though, that he felt similarly. He would not have enjoyed his time out of the Soul Society as much alone, or with anyone else he knew. Such a thing had been unexpected during his initial meeting with Benihime, but it would now be surprising to him if that weren't the case. "I don't know about you, but I hope for many more opportunities like this in the 3rd."

"As if I want them~" she said rolling her eyes at the boy's outstretched tongue. "But, I'm super nice, I totally got one of these bottles of nail polish just for you~" she teased. Though there was something slightly serious in her countenance. Even so, she did agree that she'd love to spend more time together like this when the pair of them joined the 3rd together. "I agree, we should totally do this more, and other stuff too, seems like this world has lots to offer~" she said as she took a sip of tea. "And I have to say, this is a far cry from me not bothering to remember your name the first day we met~" she said with a giggle, seeming to find the whole thing funny after the fact.

"Oh, great! I've been needing a new paint on mine for a couple of decades now!" he replied while waving his hand around in mock flamboyance. "Did you get plum? Oh, I hope it's plum!" As to not milk the joke for too long, Daiki returned his hand to his cup. He sipped casually while Benihime spoke, finding her final statement laughable enough that he lowered his teacup. "Really now? I remember that. That was the first time that happened. But, rest assured, Niwatoko Benihime... you won't be able to forget my name again; especially not after our graduation ceremony."

The young man's response to Benihime's teasing caused the slightest of pauses in her. As he went on to question the color and give a hope of what he thought it would be, it was a bit too much for the young woman. She erupted into laughter the likes of which she hadn't experienced in quite a while, "Fufufufufufu~" a bit of laughter would be heard. "Alright, you're funny~" she chimed seeming to be amused and wiping a single tear from the corner of her eye. It seemed she was the first individual to ever forget his name during their first meeting and something about that felt quite a bit accomplished. "Hai hai, I won't be forgetting your name again, Nomura Daiki~" she was content with this but to prove it she soon enough moved across the table to peck him on the lips. "Promise~"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12