"Some other time Nijo-taichou, we're already in a state of emergency, no need to make everyone worry." would be the only thing said by the 10th Division's Captain before she took her leave.

Once the entire group was alone, it seemed that the Ninth Division's Captain had noted something of a strange behavior coming from the Second Division Captain. Which he explained after thanking the elder pair for their time. A slight widening of Tamamura's eyes would occur as the young man explained what he wanted with them, she'd then bow to the Captain Commander and turn. "Arigatou Gozaimasu, Ikaruga-taichou, I now know where to begin my walk. If you'll excuse me," the woman said those pink eyes of hers narrowing even more as she walked away. The Captain Commander nodded. "Tamao, avoid killing him if you can. But don't risk your life for his," were the words of the Captain-Commander. "Hai, Soutaichou," said the young woman as she disappeared from sight within seconds. "Ikaruga, we entertained the idea that one of us might already be affected, we'd hoped it have been more obvious so they could be stopped immediately. But... thank you for the information, should you notice anything else, share those findings with the 12th Division, the more information they have the easier they may find it to stop the spread of this... 'Ghost'," said the Captain-Commander to the Ninth Division Captain.