Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Seireitei] 1st Division Barracks

"Some other time Nijo-taichou, we're already in a state of emergency, no need to make everyone worry." would be the only thing said by the 10th Division's Captain before she took her leave.

Once the entire group was alone, it seemed that the Ninth Division's Captain had noted something of a strange behavior coming from the Second Division Captain. Which he explained after thanking the elder pair for their time. A slight widening of Tamamura's eyes would occur as the young man explained what he wanted with them, she'd then bow to the Captain Commander and turn. "Arigatou Gozaimasu, Ikaruga-taichou, I now know where to begin my walk. If you'll excuse me," the woman said those pink eyes of hers narrowing even more as she walked away. The Captain Commander nodded. "Tamao, avoid killing him if you can. But don't risk your life for his," were the words of the Captain-Commander. "Hai, Soutaichou," said the young woman as she disappeared from sight within seconds. "Ikaruga, we entertained the idea that one of us might already be affected, we'd hoped it have been more obvious so they could be stopped immediately. But... thank you for the information, should you notice anything else, share those findings with the 12th Division, the more information they have the easier they may find it to stop the spread of this... 'Ghost'," said the Captain-Commander to the Ninth Division Captain.

"Hai," the blonde said, bowing once more. "I will mobilize the Ikaruga Unit immediately. We will help detain anyone else affected by this Ghost, and make efforts toward finding the source of the problem. I will report any findings with haste," he concluded. Without further ado, the Captain made his way out of the assembly hall, intending to do as he claimed he would without hesitation.

A week after the threat of imminent danger within the Seireitei, the Captain Commander sat in the throne at the Assembly Hall. Waiting for the arrival of all the necessary people to conduct the Captain Proficiency Test. "Soutaichou, Ohayou Gozaimasu," these were the words of a woman with pink hair who entered wearing a sleeveless haori with the kanji for the number six on her back. "Ohayou, Tamao..." said the Captain Commander as their posture straightened just a bit. This person didn't seem to be impatient, and was busy stirring a cup of tea with a cinnamon flavored lollipop. "Am I to assume I am here because I am the one who ended the previous Second Division Captain?" she asked which seemed to make a chuckle come from the Captain Commander. "Well, yes, but you probably would have been invited anyway. You're one of the ones who no one ever minds being present," said the Captain-Commander before taking a sip of tea.

Though he was likely a few minutes late, the blonde Captain wearing a customized haori with red flames on its tail end, and the kanji for the number thirteen on its backside, stepped foot in the assembly hall. He managed to walk in just in time to hear the tail end of the conversation between the others present. "Soutaichou's right, Tamamura-san," he said. While taking a few additional steps into the room, he raised his right hand to offer a casual wave with two fingers toward the pair of Captains. "Yo, Soutaichou, Tamamura-san."

Tamao turned to see their new comer and it was one she recognized. "Oh, I suppose that is right, I witnessed yours too, Namikaze-taichou..." said the pink haired woman. Soon after this the Captain-Commander gave a gentle nod to acknowledge the young man as he entered the room. Whatever the case, it didn't seem that the Captain-Commander was terribly caught up on the idea of formality as it seemed to be the case that titles, nicknames, and even just names were used among the Captains to address each other. It seemed that all who were needed were now present and as such the Captain-Commander spoke up. "Alright, since we are all present, let's bring in the guest of honor." said the Captain-Commander as the tea cup was placed on the arm of the throne upon which the Captain-Commander sat. "Han Juri, come forward." a loud tap was heard from the Captain-Commander's Zanpakuto making contact with the ground and from this, a sliding door opened and A young woman with two horns on the sides of her head knelt in the corner. Soon enough she was standing, wearing a modified Shihakusho which included a pair of ballooning hakama and a purple and black sleeveless top made in the Chinese style. "Hai!" she said as she approached the fore of the space. She then stood before the Captain-Commander and gave a bow before standing a bit straighter. Oddly enough the woman seemed to be barefoot with perfectly manicured finger nails and perfectly pedicured toes. "Tamamura-taichou, Mina-kun," the young woman said acknowledging both of the others.

"Juri, there is an opening in the Gotei Thirteen for a Captain and you are the most suitable replacement. But in order for you to properly become a Captain you must prove in front of myself and at least two others that you possess a Bankai. A simple demonstration will suffice. Now... everyone to the courtyard..." said the Captain Commander, as they finally rose from their seat and headed towards the backdoor to the grounds normally used to demonstrate these things so as to maintain the building. One would notice, that unlike most times the Commander of the Onmitsukido was seen, she was actually had a sword strapped to her lower back. She and Tamamura both headed outside to a large open space which was a decent distance away from the nearby buildings.

'Juri?' the male thought when the potential future Captain was named and called forth. Prior to this moment, he had no idea who the candidate for the 2nd Division's new Captain was, but a grin appeared on his face when he found out. "Juri? When did you get Bankai? You're a sneaky one," he said. Moments later, he was walking along with the others toward the aforementioned courtyard, where he was to bear witness to the alleged Bankai of Juri.

Juri looked to Minato with slightly narrowed eyes. "We both used to be in the business of being sneaky. You're hardly one to talk~" she claimed as she moved forward, but she supposed there was no harm in actually answering his question so she did. "I've had a Bankai for a while now... at least the last decade or so. But such things are unnecessary for me to run the Onmitsukido, as you well know," she stated. The entire time this conversation was being held, Tamamura found herself standing near the Captain-Commander waiting for this particular showing of one's Bankai to begin. To move this along the Captain Commander spoke, "When you're ready, Juri." such a statement came with the amount of authority which let the young woman know she should begin.

The first thing to happen was the release of the woman's Shikai without a spoken command as she drew the sword from the small of her back. This, transformed it from a wakizashi into a small gauntlet type weapon with a single long stinger apparatus at her middle finger which was easily double the length of her fingers normally. But soon after the young woman's Reiatsu began to raise to near massive levels, surrounding her in a pillar of purple reiatsu as she called forth it's actual form. "Bankai!" with this a transformation took place which involved the gauntlet growing into more complete black armor which surrounded her entire person, giving her various extra limbs and full clawed hands along with very steeply inclined legs. "Kashikobuchi Juunin Jorogumo!" she declared in this new form she was equipped to deal even more damage than her shikai and it had an ability which allowed her various ways to engage in physical combat.

"Uhh... well... eheheh~" was all the response the 13th's Captain could manage as he rubbed the back of his head. Soon enough, the time for chit-chat was at its end. The moment they were all here for, when Juri was to unveil her Bankai before the others, was upon them. The 13th's Captain watched intently as she triggered her Shikai without a command, which itself was a telltale sign of a Shinigami possessing Bankai. He wondered what sort of form the Onmitsukido's Commander-in-Chief would wield, and after a flashy purple light-show, he received his answer. Suddenly, the blonde was no longer at the side of the Captain-Commander; he was instead closely inspecting this Bankai, peeking around Juri from behind her. "Spider Bankai. Cool," he began, only to finish this statement after a sudden change of location to the 6th Division Captain's side. "I like it!"

The Captain Commander and the Captain of the Sixth Division watched closely as the newcomer among them revealed the Bankai she claimed to have possessed for the last decade. By most of the Captain's standards she could be considered a late bloomer, but the proof of her possession of this bankai was right in front of them. Tamamura then got to watch as Minato moved about commenting on the Bankai from behind the woman who'd presented it before moving to her side. "Namikaze-taichou, still can't sit still... I supposed if we combined his mobility with Ayatsuki-taichou's distracted nature, we'd have the most vigilant Shinigami in history," she said rolling her eyes ever so slightly before reverting attention to Juri. "Splendid Bankai, Han-taichou." said Tamamura who looked at the Captain-Commander. A gentle nod came from this individual's head as they took in the sight and knew this person possessed what it took to lead a division all on her own. "I must agree, congratulations Han-taichou." said the Captain-Commander who took Minato's claim that the Bankai was cool to mean he approved of its being. As such Juri allowed her Bankai to seal eventually coming to be standing back on two feet sheathing her weapon and back in her original clothing. "Arigatou Gozaimasu, Soutaichou, Tamamura-taichou..." there was a pause as she looked at Minato. "And Mina-kun." she said seeming to be used to his ability to move around freely.

The Captain-Commander would go on to look at the entire group, "You're all dismissed... Han-taicho well be sending someone to take your measurements and specifications for your Haori, and you'll be expected to be welcomed at the next Captain's meeting which will be called within a few days. Until then please feel free to choose your Vice-Captain and reestablish your Division. I know you mentioned wanting to make some changes if you were confirmed."

"What do you mean?" the man asked, having instantaneously returned to his original position, behaving as if nothing was amiss. "I've been here the whole time." Following this assertion, he raised his left forefinger to scratch his temple while awaiting dismissal. Soon enough, said dismissal was given, prompting the 13th's Captain to offer a few parting words prior to moving. "Hai hai! Congrats, Juri. Ja!" With that, he instantly vanished without leaving a single trace of his existence behind.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast