Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [West Rukongai] 3rd District: Hokutan

Tatsuya watched the effect of his skill on this woman with a sly grin. He never would have entered a proper fight with Kisaragi Saya in this situation; it would not have ended well for him, based on the information he had. The growth of Saya's leg which followed was interesting to behold, but her claim of assaulting him due to his rather underhanded tactics was slightly bothersome. This seemed to be mitigated by the realization that her leg had returned, but there was also a note of a hungering sensation. Tatsuya replied to this alleged hunger by producing another snake from his left sleeve. The serpent rose, aiming its head in Saya's direction with its mouth open. "Hold out your finger," he said. If Saya were to acquiesce to this, the snake would bite the woman's finger. Instead of the usual venom which came from such snakes, it would provide a serum which forced the rapid restoration of Reiryoku by using some of Tatsuya's own. "Are we done now?"

Saya was told to hold out her finger as the boy produced yet another serpent from himself. She looked at the boy strangely and then at Benihime who nodded. "Tatsu-fukutaichou is actually quite nice, underhanded was necessary for the same reason I was just going to restrain you. Fighting you won't lead to favorable outcomes... likely," she said. "But he won't do anything bad to you," she said. At this she simply extended her finger and the snake bit it. This would lead to the rapid restoration of her Reiryoku and after this she couldn't say she'd ever felt better. Benihime was soon at the woman's side examining her leg. "Sugei, not even a scar... it worked!~" she said. As Saya felt the increase in her own Reiryoku. "Oh... that's a strange sensation... thank you though... I guess both of you..." she said. Which only made Benihime shake her head. "Don't thank me..." she said looking towards Tatsuya she nodded.

"Hai, I have all the information I need. And I am pretty sure this went over without a hitch. Arigatou Gozaimasu~" she said bowing to the lad who'd helped her out quite a bit this day. "Shishou, I'll need you to come by the lab in a couple of days, so I can double check and make sure you don't like grow any extra limbs or develop tumors. Slight possibility of those so let me know if your leg feels lumpy or anything. Until then though, enjoy your leg and uh... do something interesting, yeah?" she said to the woman and just like that Benihime was willing to leave. A frown crossed the woman's face as she looked to Benihime in these moments as she walked off. She'd known this girl for the last six decades and understood that she didn't simply do nice things. She for a fact the girl wouldn't just accept that she'd been kind and as such didn't accept thanks for literally anything, it was a strange situation and nothing that Saya hadn't gotten used to dealing with. "Oi, Kiddo, you know you can come back here anytime. Don't make me wait so long to see you again." she said and as Benihime walked off she simply raised a hand to the woman. "Hai hai, Shishou~"

Following the snake bite he'd managed to deliver, Tatsuya returned both of his snakes to his sleeves. He seemed to suddenly be operating at half capacity, but this was simply the result of the venom he'd so recently used. Since he would no longer be of use here, Tatsuya bowed to the dojo master and former Vice-Captain. "Sayonara," he said before rising and turning away. He was content to leave right away, and in fact, he did exactly that. His travels would lead him directly back to the SRDI within the 12th Division.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123