Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shinigami Women's Association Headquarters

Shinigami Women's Association Headquarters

The meeting place of the Shinigami Women's Association which is comprised of members who are all female and among the higher ranking individuals in the Seireitei. This organization meets and organizes various fundraisers for the Seireitei and Shinigami in general. Currently the President is 10th Division Captain Himotoya Saori.

Roughly one week after the "Ghost" incident within the Seireitei, the Shinigami Women's Association was called to conference. Among these individuals was a buxom young woman with purple hair down to her feet, tied off closer to the end by a ring of sorts. Upon entry, she took a seat and awaited the beginning of this meeting. "Ohayou gozaimasu," she said when sitting. While she waited, the young woman claimed the duty of preparing the tea for herself and the others.

Within the building which housed the Shinigami Women's association the Fifth and Sixth Division captains sat at different places at the table. Both nodded their acknowledgement to the young woman who entered. A pink haired woman with one arm also sat at the table a large scar over her eye with her head tilted back. "Ohayou~" she said seeming to find this whole thing amusing. Another woman this one with green hair got up to help the other young woman making tea, "Ohayou, Unchou-san... let me help you with that," she added, grabbing a tray and placing various tea cups atop it. More and more young women filed in until eventually this place was mostly filled with various high seated officers. The last one to enter, came through a window the hood of her haori up over her head, leaving her face mostly in shadow with two tails of a black scarf coming off of it. She remained perched there, looking at everyone gathered. "Ohayou Gozaimasu." she said to the group at large. She was the youngest Shinigami Captain presently the kanji for the number ten on her back as she hopped into the room to move towards a seat at the head of the table.

"Arigatou," she said to the green-haired woman who offered her assistance in preparing the tea. Not long after the two began tea preparations, the president of the association entered the building through unorthodox methods she had become known for. "Ohayou gozaimasu, Himotoya-taichou," the purple-haired woman said when the Captain and president announced her presence. Soon enough, tea was being poured into cups for all members present. The purple-haired woman, namely Unchou Kan'u, began handing the cups out immediately.

The tea began flowing and as cups were being passed out the green haired woman, Midorima Shinju began moving about asking about additions to said tea on a tray which she had for the women to use at their pleasure. With the President of the Club now seated in the few moments since she was last spoken to she smiled at the young woman who'd addressed her and went about business as usual. "Alright, today, is the meeting on fundraising potentials, and I got a really good idea following all that mess last week~" she said, which caused Fayeling to look up from her tea then back down at it a small blush on her face. Tamamura looked at the youngest Captain in the room and spoke as she stirred a bit of honey into her tea. "Any time you wish to not keep us all in suspense and explain to us how we are already in need of fundraising we'd all be glad to hear you out," the woman said flashing what most would consider a scary look. "I don't know how all the money keeps going... I blame the treasurer and her love of sweets." she said which brought most eyes to the 12th Division Captain with her cat ears as she managed to open her eyes and lift her head from the table. "Oi, don't go blaming me, Saori... I'm in here trying to figure out how you spent it all... out with the idea already."

She said, all of this brought something of a devious grin to the woman's face as she began to explain. "I noted in all the mess that happened last week, that people seemed to be really excited for potential fights. Nijo-taichou and his people are always up for new battles. And... I figured out a way we could exploit that, bringing in some serious money for us. Then we can take our vacation, which I definitely already cleared with Soutaichou whenever we get the funding ready~" she said with a curt not. Out of the sleeves of her haori she pulled a large rolled piece of paper and spread it out in front of her.... it read in giant letters. "First Annual Shinigami Battle Tournament!" she then stood with a grin on her face wide and knowing. "What do you think?" she asked the group at large.

Kan'u hazarded a light giggle when the 6th's Captain addressed their president regarding the state of their funds, but managed to compose herself by the time the blame shifted toward the 12th Division's Captain. When the hooded woman's idea was finally brought to the table, quite literally in fact, Kan'u nonchalantly sipped from her own tea cup and glanced at the large parchment. 'First Annual Shinigami Battle Tournament. Isn't "Battle Tournament" a little redundant?' she thought. Soon, she lowered her cup ever so slightly, choosing to share her thoughts on the matter. "Isn't it a bit soon to be having this sort of thing go on? I'm all for the idea of a tournament, but what about the state of the 2nd Division?"

It seemed there was an issue on the table brought up about the idea while the other Captains processed the information. Always at the ready, Saori began to speak on that matter. "Yes, it probably does seem a bit rushed, but I have it on pretty good authority that the Second Division will be alright in a week or less. With plenty of willing participants. Besides... there are some other bonuses of this, like... lower seated members getting to show off a bit in a situation which is controlled. And ya' know, us getting to see at least a little of what everyone else is made of so we aren't completely blindsided if something else happens~" said the 10th Division's Captain as she pitched her idea. Fayeling would speak up next. "I am alright with the idea, but you'll have to rename it, Battle and Tournament don't both need to be said, it's redundant," she mentioned. "Fayeling-taichou, I was a bit worried about you, but you seem to be your normal self again," mentioned Tamamura though she also agreed with what the young woman had to say.

The cheeks of the 10th Division Captain puffed up just a little as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Fine we can rename it. I don't see the rest of you offering up any ideas," she commented as she took a sip of tea. Surprisingly enough it would be the green haired girl who spoke up. "Why don't we call it the 'Tournament of Power'? It's all about showing off your skills, and trying to impress others." she quipped as she finally took her own seat at the other end of the table.

"Sou ka," Kan'u said as her teacup rose again. "I assume the same is true of the 12th? I heard its Vice-Captain was killed by a Hollow. Either way, I like the idea of a tournament." With that said, she began sipping once more. Meanwhile, another lass of no more than 200 years of age was seated across from Kan'u, beginning on her own tea. This woman was clad not in the traditional Shihakushou, but instead in a pink nurse's outfit that was unconventionally revealing. She had teal-green hair tied into a pair of thick pigtails beneath her hat. "I like the sound of the Tournament of Power, but more importantly, where are we going on this vacation we're funding with it? That's what I'm looking forward to."

Kan'u's words were heard, by Akiko, she looked towards the young woman who was sipping tea. "Yeah, Yonsokei was killed by a Hollow. But that is fine, it was my plan to make Tatsuya my Vice-Captain. Actually, I have a meeting about that... and there was something else I was supposed to do... but I forget what it is... Shit..." the Twelfth Division Captain seemed to have a lot on her plate. "Yay! We have agreement!" these were Himotoya's words about the Tournament which seemed to be taking off quite quickly from her little idea. Tamamura stopped drinking tea to look in the direction of the Twelfth Division Captain. "You shouldn't swear, Ayatsuki-taichou, you'll set a bad example for everyone else. And if you had an attention span greater than that of a house cat, you'd likely be able to keep your priorities straight," she commented which made the pink haired woman scoff though she didn't say anything else for whatever reason.

After this minor interjection a smirk came to the face of Himotoya as she went on to explain the trip she'd gotten clearance for. "The Shinigami Women's association is taking a trip to the beach in the Human World. I'm gonna rent it out, have it blocked off with some stellar barriers... it will be all for us~" she said seeming to find this little vacation idea to be the best thing ever. "And and... if we raise enough money, we'll all get new bathing suits~"

"Beach trip and a new bikini!? Screw it; I'm all in!" the green-haired nurse said. After taking another sip of tea, she brought her cup down to the table's surface and exhaled a content sigh. Kan'u heavily considered entering this tournament, but there was one thing on her mind which held her back. As such, she had little choice but to ask the president of their association for some specifics. "Do we have rules worked out for this? I want to enter, but if there are going to be Captains involved, I'm stepping down right now. I barely even have a Shikai to work with here."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast