Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shinigami Women's Association Headquarters

"YOSH!" chimed the captain of the Tenth Division. She was obviously exited to have someone so happily engaging in the discussion of her plans. When it was moved on to question how the rules would work, and the Tenth Division Captain rather suddenly went wide eyed. "Eh... I hadn't considered that... hmm... rules aren't my thing, Tamamura-taichou~ You're better at that sort of thing, pretty please?~" the 10th Division Captain said as she looked towards the Captain of the Sixth division with her hands clapped together a slight bow occurring. Such a sight made the smallest of smiles come to Tamamura's lips as she rather easily came up with a set of rules which would allow the participation for everyone. "Since you asked so nicely I suppose I could supply some simple rules. To keep it fair, there could be brackets to organize fighters. In a Captain versus Captain fight anything goes. If a Captain has to fight a Vice-Captain or lower they aren't allowed to release, unless there is a special case of that lower seated officer possessing Bankai, in which case the Captain would be allowed use of their Shikai for their own protection," the Captain said, unsurprisingly enough Midorima was at her seat taking notes, she was the Secretary of this organization after all. "And of course, no intentional killing of anyone else. Seems like that would be fair enough to still be entertaining for all parties," said Tamamura pausing to look towards Midorima. "Shinju-chan do you need me to repeat any of that?" she asked to which the young girl shook her head from left to right. "Iie, I got it all, arigatou gozaimasu, Tamamura-taichou." she said.

This made the 10th Division Captain look towards Kan'u, "Those rules seem okay to you? Would you be willing to fight if they were in place?"

Kan'u sat in silent contemplation to mull over the rules thought up by the 6th Division's Captain. Soon enough, she was asked by Himotoya about her thoughts regarding these rules. Rather, she was more specifically asked if she would be willing to participate in the tournament with these rules in place. "... Hai. I'll fight as long as I don't have to deal with that sort of power. Sign me up."

"Yosh!! This is great, if the idea works for you guys, it should be really easy to get through to everyone else~" mentioned the 10th Division's Captain. She seemed to be excited that her idea seemed to catch on so easily. "Aki-nee!!~ Will you put together the brackets?" she asked of Akiko who seemed to be looking out the window at nothing at all. But then she turned and blinked twice. "Yeah, once you have all the names for the entries and their entrance fees, I'll... put them into a computer and use it to spit out an interesting and random assortment of fights," she said popping a lollipop in her mouth. "Entrance fees?" questioned Himotoya, which caused Ayatsuki to scoff again. "And this is why I am actually treasurer isn't it. You have to charge entrance fees, it's how we make the most of the money, charge each participate like 100 kan to enter. You also charge for tickets to see all of the fights something like 20 Kan. We skim a bit off the top for the grand prizes in each class, and we keep the rest for ourselves. This is how we make money," mentioned the Twelfth Division's Captain as she absently enjoyed her lollipop. "Oooh, that is why you're Treasurer!" said Himotoya with large eyes as she hopped over the table and ended her movements behind the Twelfth Division Captain rubbing between her cat ears. "Who's a good Treasurer, Aki-nee's a good treasurer." she chimed which caused the captain to purr and try and tap her nose against the woman's hand. After such a catlike display a large number of people in the room were staring. "Uh-huh... it is a good idea, but your cat-ness is showing, Ayatsuki-taichou."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12