Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Central 46 Compound

At least one nonbeliever existed in spite of Akiko's information, and he spoke with the intention of discrediting her evidence. Of course, the Captain swiftly produced further information of substance to solidify her clause, and it was then that silence once again fell upon many members of the Central 46. This silence was broken by one of the judges, who began to clap. Of course, it was the very same man who had always sided with Akiko. "Good job! You've done well with the books I gave you access to. I think we'll all be in agreement now... wouldn't you say?"

A big grin spread across the young woman's face and soon enough at least one of the judges was clapping and commending her for presenting the evidence she had. A small bow came from Akiko at this point. "Arigatou Gozaimasu," she said before the judge who'd tried to discredit her spoke up again. "In light of new evidence we have no choice but to order the immediate release of the Kumori-fukutaichou and order the immediate return to his duties as well as clearing his name completely within the records. He's done nothing wrong..." said the judge though he was still quite miffed that he'd been so easily cleared. "Hai hai, I hope you don't mind. I'm going to spring him myself... it took a shorter amount of time than I thought it would. I'm sure he'll be pleased to move around again," she said giving a final bow before she exited the place apparently to go free the Vice-Captain of the 10th Division. The acknowledgement came from this final judge in the form of a grunt with an accompanying head nod. He could only hope something else would be done about this Vice-Captain in his weakened state.

Soon after Akiko would leave, a small redhead would show up at her side. Noting the woman's stride and the lollipop she was presently consuming the young woman smiled. "Kumori-fukutaichou is being released isn't he?" she asked as she fell in stride with the Captain of her Division. "Hai, I wondered if you were following along, you didn't break in did ya'?" she asked of the young woman who looked shocked by the accusation. "No... of course not... no one could just walk into the Central 46 without being detected or anything like that. I just thought it was the case based on your upbeat movements..." she said as she followed the woman towards the Senzaikyu.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123