Thread: [Japan] Okuma Beach

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "That's kinda presumptuous," she said knowing that she'd probably end up going on all twelve dates with this young man if he arranged them because it was becoming more than apparent that she enjoyed spending time with him. Of course, beyond all this she finished her own dessert before pushing her bowl forward, accepting a few more bites of Raizen's as well. Once she was finished she was asked what she wanted to do next a shrug escaped the young woman. "Well, dinner was fun. I want you to show me more of these shops though, I think... I don't understand the amount of variety this world has to offer~" she said seeming to want to look around a bit more and take advantage of the fact that she was presently in the human world somewhere she didn't normally go.

"Oh? Is that a no?" he asked. Soon enough, a combined effort from the pair resulted in dessert being finished. Raizen slid his bowl forward as well, then rose from his chair and dropped currency surpassing the amount of the bill on the table, covering this thing the humans referred to as a tip. "A shopping trip, then? It may be worthwhile to pick up more outfits, if we intend to keep doing this," he said with a hand offered to the blonde. If she took it, Raizen would proceed to lead the pair to various shops and the like within this world.

"I didn't say no, I said it was presumptuous..." she said, which was true. She wouldn't say no to another date with this man. As they progressed through dinner soon enough the man was offering her his hand and she reached out for it. Content to continue shopping for the rest of the day as they planned more of these dates. And as such would serve as a relaxing trip likely for the both of them.