Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Japan] Okuma Beach

Interestingly enough, the 4th Division's Vice-Captain would not be without her bathing suit when she emerged from the water. Somehow, everything had been replaced in the time it took her to return to the surface. Kan'u took note of this when the blonde was shouting her name, and looked onward in confusion. "What!? No. No, no... NO!" she chanted. "That's too many types of unfair! How did you even do that?!" Kan'u seemed outraged by this occurrence, and she literally had no clue how such a thing had occurred. In actuality, this was done by the effort of a particular Captain of the 13th Division, who happened to have an ability which allowed him to move in and out of marked locations without being noticed. This Megumi just happened to have such a marker on her person.

Behind a nearby beach house, a group from the Shinigami Men's Association stood in hiding. Their leader, the black-haired Captain of the 7th Division, looked toward the blonde 13th Division Captain and slammed a fist upon his head when he suddenly reappeared in the group. "BAKA! Are you trying to get us all caught already!?" he asked. After receiving such a blow to the head, the 13th's Captain - Namikaze Minato - rubbed the top of his head with one eye closed. "Ouch! You're the one who's going to get us caught with all that yelling!"

Benihime was also stunned by the occurance of Megumi's clothing immediately being returned to her person. She was quite sure she'd taken the young woman's swimsuit and she was quite sure it was in her hands a few seconds prior to this. With that thought in mind the young woman went about processing several things and decided she likely understood how it was done, but not why. "Sumimasen, Oishi-fukutaichou~ I just got caught up in the moment," the young redhead apologized as she began a lazy backward stroke towards the shore. In answer to Kan'u, Megumi stuck her tongue out at the young woman as she flipped over and then climbed back into her flotation device. "It's alright, Benihime-chan, no harm done. And I did leave you to Kan'u, I have no one to blame but myself," the woman said seeming to be chipper and laughing at Kan'u's outrage. "Quiet down, Kan'u. It is magic~" she said simply as if it was the answer to everything, when really it was nothing like that at all.

Meanwhile, Benihime looked towards nearby areas trying to figure out where they were hiding. Figuring it wasn't any real danger she kept the information about the obvious Captain of the 13th Division to herself. Heading instead to her lounge chair perhaps to finally read her book. Among the men at the Beach House was a blue haired young lad, who happened to be the Vice-Captain of the Blonde man currently being berated for nearly getting them caught. "I still don't get it, why aren't we just going over to hang out with them, Mutsuki-taichou??"

"Some partner in crime you're being," Kan'u said when Benihime turned to apologizing for her actions. When her attention returned to Megumi, her eyes narrowed, and her brow furrowed simultaneously. "Magic. Uh-huh. I'm onto your game; I'll figure out how you do all the things you do," she claimed. Though these sorts of occurrences had been happening for quite some time during her attempts to get at the 4th's Vice-Captain, Kan'u still had no idea what was allowing the woman to bypass embarrassment every single time. It almost seemed as if the woman had some sort of guardian angel around her...

"I wouldn't have to yell if you didn't mess up our plans for no reason! Why would you even do that; it was the perfect opportunity!" said Kagura, the 7th's Captain. Minato chuckled nervously in response, seeming to have no real explanation worth giving. Little did this man know, his actions were very specifically focused. In his ignorance of the true situation, Kagura turned toward the blonde male's Vice-Captain. "Really? Are you both just not on board here? Look at all the women here! If we let on to the fact that we're here, then we don't get to see them do more stuff like that," he said, alluding to the would-be scenario of someone having their bikini ripped off. "If we stay hidden, there's free boobs in it. Some of those asses are real nice, too."

"Nee-chan, you have to know when to hold and when to fold. It isn't worth the wasted energy... fold," she said of trying to pull this sort of prank on the 4th Division Vice-Captain. "I'm sure you will one day, Kan'u~" said the Vice-Captain of the 4th Division. Who seemed to be in a reasonable humor despite the fact that two of her younger peers had just tried a very embarrassing prank on her. The rest of the women all seemed to be engaged in various degrees of other activities. "But if you have some other activity in mind that isn't molesting me, I'm all ears~" said the redhead to her would be mentor in their devious activities.

While a new scheme could be hatched between Benihime and Kan'u, their male counterparts were busying apparently discussing the merits of remaining hidden and watching to see what would happen. The Vice-Captain of the 13th, found his Captain's lack of straightforwardness in this situation strange, but instead of calling him on it, went with a more diplomatic approach. "Eh, but if they catch us peeping, won't we all be labeled creepers with you, thus ruining any of our potential chances with them?" asked the Vice-Captain. "I mean we're already here so whatever, but isn't it gonna get weird with us just talking to each other and not... well... any of the attractive women we are spending so much time watching?" asked the boy, who wondered truly what they were supposed to get out of this besides images of gorgeous women in bikinis. Though he'd already agreed to this espionage trip of sorts, it was mostly because his Captain was coming.

"Hmph!" was the retort of Kan'u, both to Benihime and to Megumi. Regardless of her opinion on the most recent scenario, when asked by Benihime if she had some other activity in mind, Kan'u swam to share the side of Megumi where the redhead resided. "That was my spark of genius for the day. But, now that we've got Megumi here, time for girl talk. You fought that new 10th Division Vice-Captain after our tournament. Spill the beans."

Meanwhile, the group of male Shinigami would be witnessing the face of Mutsuki Kagura turning sour due to the words of the 13th's Vice-Captain. He raised his forefinger as if to retort, but mere moments after opening his mouth, he fell sullen. "I... uhh... Wait, what's this talk about chances?" he asked, finding a shining light to potentially save face for himself. "We're not here to get dates; we're here for the eye candy!" At this time, the blonde Captain of the 9th stepped forward. His typical upright demeanor defined him as he offered a few choice words to his fellow Captain. "This is pathetic, Mutsuki-taichou. Perhaps you may want to reconsider your idea," he said. "Urusai, Ikaruga! You knew what we were up to, and you still came," Kagura replied. This caused Ikaruga Jin to shift his eyes; through their corner, he viewed the distant Kumori Raizen, clad in a pair of gold and black swim trunks. "I have my own reasons."

It seemed that Kan'u was all out of devious ideas, though that didn't stop the purple haired young woman from joining Benihime on the other side of Megumi. The Fourth Division Vice-Captain kept herself afloat alongside the pair of lasses content to converse with them despite their earlier attempt to disrobe her. Kan'u seemed to have a new found curiosity about the Vice-Captain of the 10th Division which caused the young redhead's face to shift just slightly. "Yeah, I fought him after winning the Seated Officer's tournament, but... that was more because I was curious about something. There aren't any beans to spill really. I assume you saw the fight, there wasn't more to it than that..." said the redhead rather surprised by this line of questioning. She'd very obviously lost her previous fight with the Vice-Captain of the 10th, and had gone on to watch the remainder of that round of the Tournament with him on his own offer. But aside from that day, and their visit post his incarceration she hadn't really had much contact with him, her previous two moments with him not withstanding. Megumi was a different kind of curious as well, "What could have made you curious enough to take a losing fight of your own volition? And yes I saw the fight, but just the fight without everything being said doesn't really fill in all the blanks..." Megumi's interest in this was completely innocent. She didn't know it was possible for a person who was a Shinigami to be part Hollow and given that wasn't sure the Vice-Captain of the 10th deserved all the negatives he'd been assigned while he awaited what should have been his execution. She also knew from a more discrete source, that the redhead and her Captain had put in tireless hours to try and get the young man out of prison, as such she figured there had to be something more than what was at the surface, at the very least something more than this young woman's apparent curiosity.

"I'm just saying, I could swing my own eye candy without all this interference and creepiness. They aren't going to like us spying on them..." said the Vice-Captain of the 13th Division content to have said what he needed to even after the Captain of the 7th had tried to save himself from the hideous truth of this moment. He then looked to the young man who was also a Vice-Captain, of the 10th Division. The one who'd likely been dragged along completely arbitrarily. He didn't know how to feel about the young man, but he wasn't sure he deserved the bad wrap he'd gotten, as such, he'd decided to reserve judgement unless something obviously shady happened. "See? Ikaruga-taichou agrees," the young man said hoping to eventually not have to hide his presence any longer.

"Curious? You chose to take that much of a loss because you were curious? About WHAT!?" Kan'u questioned with an expression that showed only shock and confusion. When Megumi went on to question Benihime along the same lines, Kan'u pointed at the blonde and looked at the redhead for emphasis on the former's point. All things considered, this was very baffling news to take in. More importantly, there was more to this matter than the fight itself, and Kan'u was curious and gossipy enough to slide closer to Benihime and speak in hushed tones because of it. "There's way more to it than that, girly. That guy dished out a merciless slaughter in the fight before, but then he healed you up and brought you to sit with him. I want the scoop on that as much as the fight itself," she said.

Kagura, after receiving the chiding of the 13th's Vice-Captain and the Captain of the 9th, was now seething. The more the younger male from the 13th Division spoke, the more irrational the 7th Division's Captain became. By the time it was pointed out that Ikaruga agreed with the lad, Kagura snapped in a way that had him reaching out for the Vice-Captain to grab hold of him. "Well fine! Stop spying then!" he replied while aiming to throw the boy over the building they all stood behind, sending him flying toward the section of the beach occupied by the women.

Benihime was being questioned at large by these two young women and it made her feel slightly abashed. Her left hand came to rest on the back of her head as she looked off in another direction. She supposed they were asking rather valid questions, and given how Kan'u chose to exemplify her own curiosity, Benihime couldn't help but feel even more abashed. "Ano... it isn't like that really. Losing the fight wasn't really a big deal to me. After all, I didn't enter the tournament of my own accord in the first place. Ayatsuki-taichou made me because she got curious about my lying about possessing Shikai the week after I graduated from the Academy," the young woman said. "I never really intended to win in the first place, but all of my match ups weren't terrible..." said the young woman. Megumi thought about this and seemed to accept the answer, she couldn't really see why anyone wouldn't want to win, but she supposed there were worse things to have than a humble 5th Seat. "Sou ka, so you weren't in it like the rest of the seated officers trying to get a promotion... strange but okay," Megumi said finding this young woman's circumstances to be a bit different from the norm. As for the rest of it she could only shrug. "Iie, I thought he could help me with my Kidou research. He taught a lesson on it at the Academy my first day, and subsequently saved our class when trip to the Land of the Living went awry..." she said of her general curiosities. There was a bit more to her own curiosity than just that by now, but that was the reason she had initially. As for why she'd not been slaughtered at their match-up she could only shrug. "He doesn't seem to purposefully try going overboard with anyone. I wasn't really an exception to this, what he did to the 1st Division's Vice-Captain was par for the course, since that man was trying to use his Bankai at the time. He said he went a bit overboard with me, which is why he said he fixed me up. I think you are looking too far into this... Nee---"

Benihime was going to continue speaking but she saw a blue haired boy in a striped t-shirt and a pair of blue shorts come flying from a beach house on the coast. He landed in the middle of the sand after being launched to this spot by the Captain of the Seventh Division. Her eyes widened. "Oh... that's the guy that got Bankai'd..." she said not remembering for one second the name of the Vice-Captain of the 13th Division. "That didn't take as long as I expected... I wonder why he got tossed?" she said, hinting that she'd already realized they were being watched for whatever reason. Aoki himself seemed to be jarred. His eyes were swirling and the entire world was spinning around him as he held his head and tried to regain his bearings. "Jeez, that guy is way too irrational to be a Captain..." he said as his body wobbled and wobbled seeming to be very close to falling clean over.

Benihime finally seemed to be getting around to addressing Kan'u's greatest concern about the end of her final battle, but an interruption came in the form of a male Shinigami falling onto the beach. When Kan'u looked in the same direction as the redhead to see this, her brow furrowed. "So much for a girls' day out. Somebody mentioned the likelihood of this happening earlier," she said before shifting her gaze toward Benihime again. "This isn't over. You still sat in the 10th Division's bleachers after all that."

Mere moments after the landing of Aoki, Minato - the lad's Captain - appeared in a flash to offer his Vice-Captain a hand up. He sported a white pair of swim trunks with red flame designs along the bottom, much similar to the design of his haori. With his right hand outstretched toward Aoki, he shifted his eyes about the beach. "Yare yare. You went and sent him over the edge; now the jig's up. Ah well. I guess I'll have to look for a new Vice-Captain, since Himo-chan's going to kill you and all."

Benihime looked at the young male on the beach and chuckled as another blonde came into view offering the young man a hand up. This would be taken as Megumi seemed to peek towards the beach in that man's general direction. The smallest upturn to the Vice-Captain of the Fourth Division's lips told Benihime her earlier assumption about the woman's mysteriously reappearing clothes. But that was a but a small matter to be logged away for later. "Yeah, apparently there was a bet going between Ayatsuki-taichou and Himotoya-taichou about how hard this crash was going to go..." Benihime said wondering which of the Captains had won. Beyond this it seemed that Kan'u wasn't at all properly satisfied by what the young redhead said, and seemed to go on about her apparently sitting in the 10th Division's Bleachers after the fight she'd lost. She shrugged this off there was a rather easy explanation for it. "After Kumori-fukutaichou fixed me up, he invited me to sit with him for the rest of the day's events... that's all," she said seeming to think this woman's fixation on this information was a bit much. "Like I was going to say, Nee-chan, you're looking way too far into this..." she said as she began swimming properly back towards the shore, so she could have a better view of what was about to happen.

Appearing right at the side of the Captain of the 13th Division's Captain was a small woman with platinum blonde hair. She looked down at the blue haired young man who seemed to be stunned by her rather sudden appearance. "TAICHOU~ DON'T LET HER HAVE ME PLEASE!! I'LL BE GOOD I PROMISE! DON'T REPLACE ME!" he said as he aimed to hide behind the blonde man. "Ano, Namikaze-taichou, why is he scared of me?" she said seeming to find this odd. "By the way, arigatou gozaimasu~" she said pulling from behind her back a small bucket full of goodies beach related for this pair of individuals. "You guys just helped me win a serious bet!~ Aki-nee, told ya' they wouldn't be able to properly hold out just to spy on us~" she said which seemed to make the young blue haired man nearly faint from his not imminent death. "Oh quiet, Saori-chan. I know I've lost, I've known that since, Megumi-san randomly redressed in the middle of being stripped. Anyway... come over her and check out these drawbridges~" she said seeming not to care at all one way or the other that there were now men among their friend group. "Plus, I am sure this whole spying thing was still Kagura's idea... If I'm right that's a fifty-fifty split." she said.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast