Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Japan] Okuma Beach

"Mhm," Kan'u muttered, seeming to be in disbelief when Benihime claimed she was looking too far into this matter. With that, the redhead was gone, leaving Kan'u to float closer to Megumi. "You buying any of that?" she asked.

Minato wore a wide and bright smile with closed eyes as his Vice-Captain plead for his very life. While holding this appearance, he shifted behind the lad and held him by the shoulders, leaving Saori to the front of him. "Relax, Ao-kun, relax. Himo-chan's the nicest Captain around. Just stay out of her cookie jar," he said before his posture straightened and his gaze fell upon Saori. He reached out to accept the bucket, seeming totally unfazed by the fact that he, and likely the others by association, had been revealed. "Hai, hai! Always willing to help. Oh, and don't worry; he's not scared of you... for any reason other than me telling him you were going to kill him." In the meantime, Kagura overheard the assumption of Akiko that this was all his doing, and made every effort to slip away stealthily. Moments later, though, another Captain appeared before the women; it was none other than Yuuki Terumi, Captain of the 3rd Division. He wore green and black swim trunks and his usual wolfish grin as he approached with something slung over his shoulder. A single glance would reveal that what he held onto was a rope, which allowed him to drag the bound and gagged Mutsuki Kagura behind him as he approached Akiko. "Ohai~! Brought ya' a present!"

Benihime was more than well aware that what she'd said would likely be unbelievable to the other women. That being said, she was in fact being mostly honest in her explanation. Soon enough the young redhead was slipping back onto the beach twisting water out of her wild locks as she ambled nosily up to the larger group to have a peek at what was being said between this group of Captains, and Vice-Captains before she went to hopefully go back to the reading she'd been interrupted from. She peeked over her at her chair and saw atop it the manga Fairy Tail newest edition she'd been reading, with a character on the front cover who bore surprising resemblance to the red haired lass. While Megumi found Kan'u swimming ever closer and asking if she bought any of that. "Hmm, some of it is true, but some of it probably isn't. The depth of her curiosity probably went a bit further than science, well I mean technically it's biology but whatever. But, for all we know that was their first official chat. Would be worth keeping an eye on, I think..."

Meanwhile, Minato had managed to calm down his Vice-Captain, and explain to Himotoya why the young lad was pleading for his life in the first place. Such a thing made the young Captain giggle just a little as she smirked. "Well, hands off cookies is a good idea in general, but I'm glad you think I'm nice~" she said to Minato. "Enjoy the trip guys we got the beach for the whole day~" she said of their space she was apparently already willing to share with the men's association for whatever reason. "Sugei!~ Aki-nee~ Those bridges are perfect!~" she said of the woman's working draw bridges throughout the entirety of the massive sandcastle they'd been working on. Soon though the wolfish grin of one Yuuki Terumi would appear near Akiko which didn't seem to surprise the Captain of the 12th Division by very much as she turned to see the Captain of the 7th Division being drug along behind him. "Ah, Yuuki-taichou, what a great present~ It was his idea wasn't it... he tried to run?" she asked as if she'd already gathered this much. Benihime soon enough was creeping along the rear of this group peeking into it, wondering what sort of thing was about to happen. Group dynamics were overly complicated and she didn't know enough about this combination of people to be sure of the outcome.

While most of the male Shinigami began going about their business as prompted by the 10th Division's Captain, Terumi pulled Kagura around to his fore, as if to properly offer the other Captain as a gift to Akiko. "It most certainly was his idea. What are the rest of us lowly men to do when told we could surround ourselves with many beautiful women at no cost? He baited us into an offer we couldn't refuse~♪" he said with a great deal of sarcasm. "I think a punishment for these acts of treason are in order~♪"

Meanwhile, there was movement by a particular Vice-Captain by the name of Kumori Raizen. He moved toward the water's edge in a virtually secluded spot some distance from all the others. There, he sat in just the right spot to allow brief moments of contact with the shifting tide. His right knee was elevated with his right arm draped over it, and his left leg was tucked beneath his right leg. A sigh escaped the young man; as far as he was concerned, this trip would be used for actual relaxation. Ikaruga Jin, on the other hand, still intended to keep a distant, yet keen eye set on this individual.

Akiko heard out what Terumi had to say as he offered her Mutsuki as a present in a proper way. He went on to fully explain how all the men ended up in this particular situation. Of course, Akiko had already figured all of this out, but she found a great deal of appeal in how Terumi chose to phrase it. "Oh? You don't say..." she had thought about asking what he thought the punishment of this particular male captain should be, but he went on to say he should be dealt with as treasonous for setting up his own male associates in a catch-22. "Oh so you wanna, burying him up to his neck in sand and watch his head bake in the sun. I mean... I totally already dug a hole for that..." she said with wide innocent eyes pressing a button beside her sand castle which would cause a man sized hole to open up next to it which was exactly deep enough to let the 7th Division's Captain stand within it. If he was placed within small robots would push the area full of a pile of sand hidden behind the massive sand castle to leave him that way.

'Ano... that seems kinda harsh...' Benihime thought as she finally creeped away from the crowd but before she could finally reach the book she'd gotten out of the water to read, she saw on the water's edge the Vice-Captain of the 10th Division. She gave a great deal of thought to it, in a couple of seconds before she headed over to join him. "Kumori-fukutaichou, nice to see you out and about with the rest of us~" she chimed, seemingly amused, as she always was.

"Oooh, a hole!" Terumi said when Akiko opened a hole for Kagura to be dropped into. On cue, he dragged the other male toward said hole, and dropped him in so only his head was on surface level. Kagura writhed and mumbled through the gag previously placed on him, seeming to be very displeased with this ordeal. Terumi did not care at all about the other man's discomfort; he merely stepped away and took a side to Akiko. "Oi, oi! That's a pretty good hole there. How much time ya' thinkin'?"

At Raizen's location, the red-haired 5th Seat of the 12th Division made an approach. The Vice-Captain made no efforts to look in the young woman's direction, as his gaze was set on the horizon. He did, however, immediately acknowledge her presence and statement; there was no confusing this one's voice at this point. "Konbanwa," he said, seeming to have adopted a strange greeting habit at some point. "Arigatou."

"Yep!" this was the reply given by the Captain of the 12th Division regarding the hole she'd obviously dug, just for this moment. Soon enough her prize was delivered into it, with what she could only assume was a healthy amount of griping behind his gag. And beyond this, Terumi seemed amused and took side next to her complimenting her digging skills and asking about the length of time the 7th Division's Captain would spend buried. "Um, I am thinking about an hour, seems like a fair amount of time. Actually, I don't even see why it's considered a punishment if he was hoping just to ogle everyone anyways. This is a reward, make it two hours~" she said seemingly amused by the entire ordeal. As this was being discussed a young woman with dirty blonde hair picked herself up and out of a covered umbrella area and stood over her captured Captain's head. "Look, what you've done, Mutsuki-taichou, you're going to have everyone thinking the Seventh Division is full of deviants. You're giving us all a bad reputation, I couldn't even stand up for you when they said you'd do something like this," the girl chided. She was wearing a simple one piece black bathing suit and a straw hat which kept the sun out of her eyes. With one hand on her hip she spoke to the man with all due respect but still annoyed by his antics.

Meanwhile, Benihime took a moment to join Raizen and though he didn't turn to acknowledge her, he did speak a greeting and acknowledge her statement. Going so far as to greet her as if it was late night instead of the middle of the afternoon, "Konbanwa?" she chuckled and let it go. "No idea what you're thanking me for~" she went on to say as she collapsed in the sand next to the man. Even knowing that this was likely going to draw a bit of unwanted attention to her later, she felt the man deserved way more friendship and kindness than he was allowing himself at this point. Her vision also averted to the horizon she remained a more than respectable distance away from him, so they could talk without strain and also so she could have a look around as she leaned back against her palms.

As Akiko spoke, Terumi crouched to have a view of the machines properly burying Kaguya in sand. It was certainly a sight to behold; one which appealed to the child in Terumi, if such a thing properly existed. "It could be a punishment if we let the tide wash over 'im when it comes in," the 3rd's Captain said with a sly grin and closed eyes. This statement emerged while Kagura himself let out muffled grunts, which was about all he could say to his own Vice-Captain when she spoke. Terumi then took note of the lass' presence, then looked in the direction he'd last seen the Vice-Captain of the 10th. There, he saw a somewhat close proximity to another individual whom he recalled seeing. "Kyoyama-chan~♪ Your fling's gettin' away from ya' over there. Thought you had a stronger lock than that."

"... Hai," Raizen replied. It seemed as if he found nothing strange in this form of greeting being used outside of its proper time-frame, almost as if there was a specific reason he chose to use it. In fact, there was, but he'd avoid mentioning such things. As for what he thanked the redhead for, it was quite the simple matter. "You helped free me from that execution. Ayatsuki-taichou didn't need anyone's help."

Akiko heard out the words of the Captain of the third and thought it over giving a solid nod as if this was an idea she hadn't thought over herself. "Hmm, that's pretty good ya' know. Like perfectly devious..." she said giving a nod as she cupped her chin with her forefinger and thumb and nodded. With that she was content. The addition of the Vice-Captain of the Seventh Division made Akiko look up at the other girl and nod. "That's right give him an ear full while he can't move~" she sad seeming to be amused. The words of the Captain of the Seventh Division didn't reach the young woman's ears as his words were still muffled by a gag. Even so, it seemed that Terumi had something else he'd point out which caused both Akiko and Michi to look over towards the horizon. Akiko's brow rose as she recognized her own fifth seat keeping the Vice-Captain of the 10th Division company, still she couldn't quite place the girl's motives for anything so she simply shrugged. Michi gave a look as if confused. "Fling?! Yuuki-taicho, he just... " she said, knowing that Raizen had made the offer while they fought it would apparently fall to her to remind the young man about his promise. "Owes me dinner," she finished. Having thought about this more and she'd been mulling over the idea of approaching the Vice-Captain. She didn't know he'd come here and as such she hadn't prepared to see him. He was almost executed after all so it wasn't really something she'd considered bringing up. But now... he was out and about again, and pardoned even, so... that dinner was still up for grabs.

While things were being discussed between the Captains and Vice-Captain, Benihime gave a small smile in appreciation of Raizen's sentiment. While it was true, she'd helped her Captain of her own accord and that the woman didn't need her help, it somehow felt odd to take responsibility for that in this moment. "Oh, that... well... Ayatsuki-taichou didn't need my help or anything. But six months is a long time to be locked up, is all... and most of what I did was just reading and sample collection, which I was already doing, for my own research. So, no need to thank me," she stated. Though in truth she'd helped because she felt it was necessary. She didn't have any real connection to this man but they were alike enough that she considered him a mark of what she should be reaching for, with that in mind, she couldn't sit idly by while he wasted away for something stupid.

"Owes me dinner, a movie, a moonlit stroll, six kids," Terumi chanted in a way that trailed off, as if the list continued in this hypothetical. At this point, he was doing nothing more than trying to instigate another situation, only to have a little fun.

Raizen heard out Benihime's explanation of why she'd aided her Captain in freeing him, but her words reeked of excessive modesty. There was hardly any arguing against involvement of any level after her two appearances at his place of confinement. If she wanted to discredit herself, though, who was he to argue? "Right. Have it your way, then."

"What?! I just..." the young woman gave pause, she didn't know what about the 3rd Division Captain's words made her so flustered but she was falling rather easily into a trap she didn't know was being set. "I don't even want kids..." the young woman said as she gazed in the direction of Raizen and Benihime where they sat on the beach. "But... I mean... I should totally just... chat with him right," she said as she stepped off seemingly heading for the location of the two chatting individuals. Akiko watched as Michi hurried off and smirked going back to her work on the sand castle. "Yuuki-taichou still as devious as ever. Going so far as to instigate though, didn't know stuff like that was so amusing to you. I wonder what Beni-chan did to deserve this sort of treatment~" she said as peeked over in the direction of what she expected to be some sort of commotion.

Meanwhile, Benihime seemed to be a bit relieved that Raizen had so easily gone along with her explanation. She didn't really want to explain her own motivations to anyone though she was quite sure the Vice-Captain of the 10th Division would understand at some point. Instead of worry about it too much, she laughed it off as she tended to do most things. "Good man, not like I wanted to be thanked. Just keep doing cool stuff, so I can expand my skills list~" said the young woman, who really did appreciate the other young man for his likeness and skills over all else. Some strange feeling happened in her chest as she said this, but again she couldn't quite place it. Before she could say anything else, though the dirty blonde Vice-Captain of the Seventh Division approached like a woman on a mission, standing before Raizen at the water's edge, a tiny bit huffy for no discernible reason. "You still owe me dinner." she said calmly. Benihime's eyes widened and just like that she rose from her seat dusting sand off herself as she walked away. "You don't seem like the type to need a wing man, Kumori-fukutaichou~ I'll catch ya' later~" she said giving a quick bow to Michi as she exited this area and returned finally to the book she'd been wanting to read the entire time she'd been here. All while Michi stood with her hands on her hips waiting for reply.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast