Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Japan] Okuma Beach

Terumi's grin only grew wider as Michi walked away. He'd succeeded in getting under the lass' skin, it seemed, but Akiko had some concern about what her subordinate did to deserve this send-off. Frankly, the lass had nothing to do with his prodding. "Not a thing~. Gotta have some casualties every now and then," he said with an expression that could only be called malicious, albeit this was only his devious nature.

Following the statement of Benihime, Raizen opened his mouth to respond. At that exact moment, though, a shadow loomed over him. His gaze rose again, and what he saw before him was the Vice-Captain of the 7th Division, to whom he had an engagement to share dinner. She thought to offer a "friendly" reminder of this, prompting the red-haired 5th Seat to vacate the premises. "Hai. Ja ne," he said before his attention settled fully on the blonde before him. "That I do. Gomen; being on death row takes up more free time than I anticipated, so I had to take a rain-check without notice," he said, blandly.

Akiko watched as the event transpired before them, and watched as her fifth seat more than graciously bowed out of whatever conversation she'd been having with the Vice-Captain of the 10th Division when his apparent dinner date arrived. She'd have to rate that exit a ten plain and simple for how easily the transition happened without the red haired lass apparently losing face. Even so, by the time she turned back to Terumi he had something of a malicious look and his words were no better. "Casualties? Sure, I'm just saying that was damn savage. Though doesn't look like she cares too much. Which is kinda..." she said as her fifth seat took the post she'd been trying to walk to for the better part of the hour at a chair where she picked up a manga laid on her stomach and began reading while she baked in the sun. This was the same young woman who'd gone out of her way to help with the evidence in the case to get the boy out of his imprisonment. She'd even surprised the 12th's Captain by being uncommonly useful in research and theory, just to free this young man. If she wasn't interested in him romantically the woman definitely didn't get the amount of effort she'd put forth. "I still don't get her..." the Captain said as she kept spying on the lot behind the glint of her glasses.

Meanwhile, Michi's address to Raizen seemed to have run off his previous companion. This wasn't at all her intention, but of course she couldn't help but feel like she'd accomplished a bit of something by doing this. She'd heard the whispers of some of her peers about the strangeness of the newest graduate of the Academy to push past the unseated ranks in such a surprisingly low amount of time. She'd never actually spoken to the other girl but that didn't stop her feelings either. When Raizen spoke he blandly mentioned his apparent incarceration as the reasoning behind their delayed date. She didn't even know why this had upset her in the first place she shook it off. "Iie, I understand. Just didn't want you to forget or anything..." she said, seemingly satisfied to have achieved her initial goals. "Also, that whole thing sounded awful, sorry you had to go through something like that..." she mentioned speaking of his incarceration. She didn't know what she'd let get under her skin, but now she felt the need to be apologetic as she spoke to the Vice-Captain of the 10th Division, she realized he'd likely been through a lot with his impending doom looming on the horizon, a forgotten date was hardly anything to be upset about.

"Pleh! That turned boring quick." When Terumi next spoke, his tongue was hanging from his mouth while his eyes watched Benihime depart from the situation at shore. With that done, he turned his back on the pair of Vice-Captains; he had no reason to watch their interaction since there would be nothing amusing involving the third wheel, so to speak. "Shame. Mutsuki-taichou, looks like you're my only entertainment," he said, much to the annoyance of the raven-haired Captain.

"I have a very good memory," Raizen replied. His interest was actually piqued by the fact that Michi remained steadfast on the idea of this dinner date, despite his imprisonment. Most Shinigami he'd encountered since the ordeal were wary and/or afraid, but here she stood as the second individual this day to seem wholly unfazed. "I'm not owed any form of apology. You surprise me, Kyoyama-fukutaichou. You'd eat at the same table as a Hollow?"

"Hm, you might need a hobby. If posing awkward situations is your idea of fun, Yuuki-taichou," the Captain of the 12th Division said, as she looked at Kagura buried up to his head in sand, as a punishment she'd apparently decided long before he'd shown himself. "Enjoying the foot level view?" she asked not really expecting an answer.

Soon enough, Raizen was questioning Michi about her motivations keeping up with this date, after all but dismissing her apology. His words stung of someone who'd become shunned but Michi didn't really think about this sort of thing in the same way as everyone else, she soon found herself explaining. "Well, you aren't actually a Hollow. Assumably the Central 46 let you out. And as far as I can't tell, nothing about you has actually changed, so... what's the harm in getting the dinner you badgered me about?" she said, it seemed that Michi wasn't particularly scared about whatever the Hollow thing was surrounding Raizen was, and as far as she was concerned she was several months late on a dinner.

Terumi sighed. As far as him needing a hobby was concerned, he already had multiple. It just so happened to be the case that all of his hobbies involved mischief of some sort. One thing which gave him solace was the follow-up to Akiko's question toward Kagura. More incoherent mumbling came from the man, all while his eyes honed in on the crotch of the 12th's Captain.

"Sou desu ka," said Raizen. Michi didn't seem all too bothered by his situation, and with that being the case, he paid it no mind. He'd come here to relax, and the date he'd manage to talk this lass into during their tournament battle was certainly one way to accomplish that. "If I recall correctly, dessert is also on the menu. So, when and where would you like to go? It's the least I can do for my tardiness to offer your own preference."

As Akiko looked towards the Seventh Division Captain she traced the line of his eye. She knew that Terumi had too many hobbies which were mischevious in nature, after all, it was how she ended up with her current prisoner. Even so, her prisoner hadn't learned his lesson at all as she noted his eyes were making a bee line directly for her crotch which in turn caused the Captain of the Twelfth Division to squeal and kick at the man's head a couple of times rather rapidly after which she flipped over and hissed at the man in a surprisingly cat like manner. "Disgusting pig man, stay buried all day, shitty fuckin'..." whatever else the woman had to say wouldn't really be heard as her rant seemed to become unintelligible from cat noises of distaste. All she heard thereafter would be the calm voice of Tamamura who'd rolled over to continue sunbathing. "Ayatsuki-taichou, you shouldn't swear so much," as if she acknowledge the need for some swears given the situation.

It seemed that Raizen accepted the young woman's call on her apparent reasoning behind still being okay with his date. He even brought up the fact that dessert was on the table along with the meal and that he'd let her choose her dining place of choice as he was so late in coming up with the date. The woman stood paused for a second one hand on her hip the other under her chin as she tried to think of somewhere she'd like to eat. "What you mean like now? I've got no idea, I never leave the Seireitei..." she said, which was true enough the Vice-Captain of the Seventh Division was usually found in her Division or around the Seireitei, this was one of maybe three trips to the human world and this was the only one for leisure.

"Combo~!!" Terumi chanted during Akiko's assault of the other male Captain. He'd seen this brief rampage coming since the moment he saw where Kagura was looking. Now, it looked as if Kagura would be suffering quite an intense headache for the rest of the day, but Terumi was satisfied with this amusement. "That's some sick foot droppage ya' got goin' there, Ayatsuki-tai."

For the first time since he sat at this location, Raizen moved. He rose from his seated position, clearing his trunks of sand as he gained footing. "You should leave the Seireitei more often. We're on a beach now, so there should be plenty of shops nearby. If you don't have a change of clothes, we could stop by any of the seaside clothing shops first. I'll pay."

It seemed the tantrum of Akiko would end rather swiftly as she was soon enough standing again pushing her glasses up onto her nose. The chants of combo coming from the 3rd Division Captain were heard and as she stood with her hands on her hips she nodded, both to him and his compliment while walking away from the edge of the beach. "Thank you, though you seem like you enjoyed that just a bit too much," mentioned the pink haired woman as she headed a bit further inland. "The tide is coming in... time to vacate." truly cat like in nature she had no intention of getting wet of her own accord.

Meanwhile Raizen went on to stand and offer to take Michi on their date now and even buy her some clothes if she wanted them for the duration. A wide smile crossed the young woman's face, "Well, it's not like I need to leave the Seireitei or anything..." she said about her own lack of world travel. "But it's not like any woman can actually turn down shopping and food~" she said seemingly in a good humor. And with this she'd be off on her first leisurely adventure in the human world, in the company of another Vice-Captain who offered to buy her dinner, and less directly show her what the world was like.

Raizen was also in need of some clothing aside from his swim trunks, so when Michi decided to come along on the trip, he took the lead and guiding himself and the lass to a unisex clothing store some distance down the shoreline. After his numerous trips to the mortal world, Raizen had a general idea of what he'd be seeking for himself. As such, a quick sweep of the shop left him able to retrieve a short-sleeved button-up shirt, white in color, a pair of blue cargo shorts, and a pair of sandals. After a brief inspection of these items, he was virtually sold on the choice. "What do you think of these?" he asked. Whatever the case, he would sling his own potential purchase over his shoulder thereafter, and await Michi's browse and/or selections.

Soon enough, following along behind Raizen, led Michi to a unisex clothing store. Once inside she watched as Raizen rather artfully pieced together an outfit for himself, and in doing so, made her realize that the human world had many more choices for these sorts of things than she'd ever found in the Seireitei. Her eyes widened as she began browsing, and she spoke to Raizen taking a look at his choices and nodded. "That's pretty cool. Seems like you already knew what you wanted... how do people here shop with so many choices?" she questioned. The whole of the human world was full of things which were quite new to this woman. Even so, she eventually settled on a sun dress with a swirly tye-dyed pattern in pinks and purples and a pair of sandals with a small pink and purple flower near the toe. She seemed to feel alright about the choices she had made and showed Raizen excitedly. "I want these!~" she chimed seemingly pleased with the idea of these clothes even before she'd properly purchased them.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast