Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: [Japan] Okuma Beach

"I can," Raizen said while raising his forefinger to tap it against his temple. "I could replay the entire scene, exactly as it happened, in my head now. I found myself doing that sort of thing multiple times while I was meditating," he concluded. Within moments of this statement, the desserts were brought to the table along with the bill for the meal. Raizen gave one final nod to the waitress. "Arigatou. It has been a pleasant experience." With a spoon in hand, Raizen soon enough found himself digging around in his dessert bowl, drenching a spoonful of ice-cream in the syrup which surrounded it. In the meantime, he addressed Michi once more. "Nice? I'd hardly say so, but it sounds like something that works in my favor, so I suppose I'll leave it at that."

"Really?" her eyes were wide, she could barely imagine trying to remember what she did yesterday or the day before, her life was such a blur most of the time. Even so, she remembered her first meeting with Raizen she couldn't recall every single detail, it was actually sort of stellar to know someone would pay that much attention to her. "It definitely works in your favor. After all everyone likes to feel appreciated..." she said, noting that the memory of her was somehow pleasant for the young man and as such she felt appreciated by his mention of it. Soon enough she was digging into her dessert, cutting into a moist warm brownie with a spoon and having it melt the surrounding ice cream. A single bite and she could fully appreciate what the waitress meant by the taste of this dessert and it was perfect for her tastes. "This is amazing~" she chimed though she wasn't one for sweets on a normal occasion she could make an exception for this. "Well, the date was also amazing, thank you," she said to Raizen as she continued in on her dessert.

"Well, good. I enjoy things working in my favor," he stated before taking a bite of the sundae he'd been given. He continued eating at a regular pace, until he eventually felt the need to take pause due to another statement made by Michi. "I said you wouldn't regret it. If I didn't think this place was up to par when we arrived, I would have kept searching until I found something suitable for you. I could say the same about the next outing, if you be willing," he said, as if to see if there would be a second date between these two. All of this was said as he worked toward collecting another scoop of ice-cream, which he held up in his spoon without eating it. "By the way, sweets or no sweets, I think you might enjoy this. The waitress was right; it's delectable."

It seemed that Raizen was content to mention the possibility of a second date and how he'd already mentioned that she'd likely enjoy the next date as much as this one. A smile spread across the woman's face as she continued to work on her brownie. "Of course, I'd be more than willing to participate in another outing like this," she said as the huge grin settled in. It seemed though this wouldn't be all, as he offered her a taste of his particular dessert which she couldn't really turn down. "Oh alright, just because you offered," she said taking the bite her eyes lighting up. He was quite right she didn't really enjoy sweets but that was pretty good. "Sugoi!"

"Alright, then. I'll book us for the next twelve," was Raizen's retort to the blonde agreeing. Though he spoke in a lighthearted manner, he was in fact pushing the matter at this point. Moving on, Michi accepted the bite of sundae offered to her. Much to Raizen's expectation, the lass who'd stated that she wasn't fond of sweets, seemed to rather enjoy this confection. Raizen returned to eating, content to finish the dish unless Michi intended to have any additional bites, which he would offer on occasion. "Either way, where to now?"

"That's kinda presumptuous," she said knowing that she'd probably end up going on all twelve dates with this young man if he arranged them because it was becoming more than apparent that she enjoyed spending time with him. Of course, beyond all this she finished her own dessert before pushing her bowl forward, accepting a few more bites of Raizen's as well. Once she was finished she was asked what she wanted to do next a shrug escaped the young woman. "Well, dinner was fun. I want you to show me more of these shops though, I think... I don't understand the amount of variety this world has to offer~" she said seeming to want to look around a bit more and take advantage of the fact that she was presently in the human world somewhere she didn't normally go.

"Oh? Is that a no?" he asked. Soon enough, a combined effort from the pair resulted in dessert being finished. Raizen slid his bowl forward as well, then rose from his chair and dropped currency surpassing the amount of the bill on the table, covering this thing the humans referred to as a tip. "A shopping trip, then? It may be worthwhile to pick up more outfits, if we intend to keep doing this," he said with a hand offered to the blonde. If she took it, Raizen would proceed to lead the pair to various shops and the like within this world.

"I didn't say no, I said it was presumptuous..." she said, which was true. She wouldn't say no to another date with this man. As they progressed through dinner soon enough the man was offering her his hand and she reached out for it. Content to continue shopping for the rest of the day as they planned more of these dates. And as such would serve as a relaxing trip likely for the both of them.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678