Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Olympus

New Olympus

In previous decades, when demigods first reached such a capacity in the mortal realm that they could make a society of their own, a select few gods gifted them with a camp in which they could socialize with other demigods while learning to control and utilize the powers they inherited from their deity parents. Eventually, the demigods staged an uprising, believing themselves to be deserving of a place in Olympus itself due to their vast superiority to mere mortals. This is the end result of that uprising: New Olympus. This haven for demigods is positioned at the foot of Mount Olympus itself, where demigods may be separated from mortals while being close enough to the gods to be sheltered and monitored, yet far away enough that they may not reach the gods themselves.

In New Olympus, there are residential sanctuaries dedicated to the children of each Olympian (based on the status and preferences of their parentage), as well as various facilities to form a true and proper societal structure for its demigod residents. Some deities may even choose to visit New Olympus, and there are frequent representatives of the gods traveling to and from this location to care for New Olympians, as well as to bring them to New Olympus from the mortal realm.

A young woman with black hair basically dressed in leather and rags was lightly moving through the entirety of New Olympus. She'd stopped at her actual house the previous night throwing a party for the newest group of incomers to this area. This was something she did all the time, but as her silver eyes noted the position of the sun after she woke, she knew it was time for her to return to the wilds and back to the other thing she liked most. The two sides of her life, the part that enjoyed partying and the company of others, and the part which was a solitary hunter were completely separate as far as she was concerned. And with her current attire and present feelings, she was more than willing to disappear back into the wilderness for a few days until the aftereffects of her party calmed down. 'Wooh, that was fun and all, but... I miss the pups... and the Wilds...' the girl thought her mind set on slipping out of the residential area which housed most of the Demigods who lived presently. "Oi! I don't know where you're sneaking off to, but you could at least top me off before ya' go!" came the words of one of the more apt to party individuals. The silver eyed girl paused looking back to a young woman holding out a chalice which seemed to make her chuckle. 'A drink this early, a girl after my own heart~' she thought of this particular person. This little burst of happiness would cause the other young woman to smile as well. "Alright alright, just keep your voice down," the girl said as she reached out for the cup, and when her hand touched it, it seemed to fill from the bottom with a tasty golden liquor. "Enjoy it, yeah. I won't be back for a while..."

The lass with hair colored the likes of the night sky would apparently be departing from her place of residence, here in the house of Dionysus. Whenever she made her way toward the exit, she would be met by a full party of another sort. This dozen or so individuals standing outside the building seemed to be in a state of constant ecstasy as they fondled and caressed one another. At their center was a particularly gorgeous male with long, blue hair, blue eyes, pink lipstick, and a beauty mark beneath his left eye. He sported robes made of the finest periwinkle silk, and a crown made of roses. Whenever the girl who'd so recently thrown this party emerged from her building, he would be at the head of this group, waiting for her with open arms. "Deianira! You threw another party without me, didn't you? I thought we were on good terms."

Having finally managed to reach the outdoor part of her house, the young woman was going to slip off without any one noticing. Her house full of the drunken and happy bodies of various new youths with the other girl who'd woken to ask for more, being the first to wake from last nights epic bash. Of course, Deianira would not be rewarded for her kindness lightly. As she walked out she was confronted by a throng of constant ecstasy and one particular blue haired male in the middle. She instantly began to smile looking very purposefully not at the wandering hands and body movements of his followers though he seemed to have open arms. "Albafica, nice to see you so busy first thing in the mornin'. Well... evenin'," she said, on the matter of the party had here the previous night she had little to say. "We're on good terms and all. It's just the theme of that party wouldn't have suited you~ When I come up with one which fits you, I'll send you a nice invite~" she said as she stepped forward knowing she'd have to move past this group and figuring the man's open arms weren't going anywhere she stop several paces shy of him and his group, standing her ground with her right hand on her hip and her left hanging loosely at her side.

"Is it morning?" he asked, taking a moment then to check the sun's location. True enough, it was just after dawn, as far as he could tell. "Hmm. I've been inside for a few days now, I think. Our house is always so crowded, it's hard to find the door past the groin of whoever's in front of it at times." This girl, Deianira, allegedly thought the theme of her most recent party was not one suited to his form or preference. When she stepped forward, Albafica anticipated acceptance of his open embrace, but the girl stopping paces ahead of him brought him pause, and left his own arms to drop at their sides. "Ahh, what a shame. One day. You're going hunting again, aren't you? I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I tended to the party-goers in your stead. I'd like to familiarize myself with the newcomers, and knowing you, this party brought all of them to one nice little spot~"

"I... can't imagine," she said, knowing that the children of Aphrodite and all of their... companions seemed to be all about their physical desires, she imagined something of a semi-constant orgy taking place at their dwelling. Even so, she was no prude and had no room to be, she just... wasn't about to participate in any such activity herself. Given this she wasn't apt to accept physical contact with Albafica since she was fairly certain his passive powers didn't affect her and wouldn't want any active ones within such a short distance. He went on to ask about her activities guessing rightly at her planned activity for the rest of the day. "Yes, I'm on my way out. The party goers from this newest set are mostly all in there..." she'd noted a cup which had a name on it which was left on the collection table on her way out the door. One lone young person hadn't joined in for the invitation party.

It was quite unusual for people not to show up to Deianira's parties. Hell, most times she found herself turning away some of the more veteran dwellers or promising them parties for different times because they'd tried to sneak in. As for what he planned to do to 'get to know' the newcomers she could only guess. But this group was mostly older in their late teens and early twenties so she wasn't all that concerned. "Do as you like, I left the hangover extras the glitter ball punch bowl should anyone be too blitzed to get it together. Party until your heart's content~" she said happily. It was one of a few times where she was more than happy to move it right along. "One of them is already awake and working on a fresh one. She seems like she'd be fun," she said giving a gentle salute to the young looking blue haired son of Aphrodite.

"Sure you can," he replied as his own hands came to rest upon his hips. A peculiar statement came from the daughter of Dionysus; she mentioned that most of the newcomers were present. Albafica's left brow rose. "Most?" was the first thing to escape his mouth thereafter. A few steps forward by Albafica resulted in his harem of followers accompanying him toward the building's interior. He would surely locate the singular awake party-goer before the rest, but in passing Deianira, he had one thing to say about her previous claim. "I think you might be losing your touch. See you when you get back."

"One. There was one missing person from that party..." she said seeming to feel particularly miffed at the idea that she was losing her touch. It wasn't possible. People always talked about her parties, always wanted to attend. She couldn't show her face around here if she wasn't at least Dionysus' daughter enough to keep a lively group of young Demigods blissful and merry. "Tsk," was the only sound that left her mouth as she was passed by the Harem, but at least this way she'd be free to roam the wilds. And while she was out, perhaps figure out why a single young man had just skipped out on her party in such a fashion. She knew all the invites had been properly delivered and that the theme was perfect for newcomers. How could someone really not come to one of her parties? She'd be left to ponder this as she took off on a run through the developed portion of New Olympus headed for... the Wilds.

Several days later, New Olympus was visited by another god of Olympus. It was early morning when the god with flaming hair, Apollo, appeared atop a burning carriage carried by the might of its flames alone. This arrival produced great amounts of light, as if another sun had appeared on Earth. Alongside him would be his half-wolf daughter, Amethea, whom he beckoned to follow him as he exited the carriage. They were presently located near the core of New Olympus, outside of a great building with Apollo's symbols adorning it. "Here we are. Do you remember your brother from here?"

Amethea arrived with her father in one of his modern chariots. It was trimmed with flames at the bottom, and it was levitating off the ground. once when it got to a hover her watched as her father got off speaking to her. When called her over She hopped out of the carriage landing on all fours. She stretched before walking closer, "You mean big brother with the pretty blonde hair?" she looked at the Apollo with curiosity, "I remember but I haven't seen him in a long time." She was both curious about the place they arrived at and why they were there.

"Father what is this place and why does it smell of so many different species in one place?" Her ears and tail both dropped as she sat beside her the sun god. She remember when her brother left it was the last time she'd seen him to date. The more she pondered, the more she felt uneasy about the scene at hand.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast