"I'm sure. It should be almost eight years now," Apollo replied. Within moments of these two arriving, the door to the house of Apollo's children opened. From this opened door came the very lad of which they spoke: Aiolia, the 23 year-old blonde son of Apollo. A diamond arrowhead dangled from the young man's neck, tapping against his chest with every step he took. "Good morning, dad. Are you overseeing New Olympus this time?" he asked upon approaching the deity. While this query was on the table, Aiolia's gaze shifted toward the Beastial lass at Apollo's side. "What happened? Where's Amethea?" he asked further. In response, Apollo placed his armored hand atop Amathea's head. "Hello, son. This is Amathea. I'm not here to be an overseer; I'm here to leave her here, with you and the others."

Aiolia seemed confused by this information he was being fed. He looked at this girl again, and the fur she had did match the color he remembered. However, there was something specific he remembered about this individual. "I thought she wasn't a Lycanthrope..." Apollo nodded when this was said. Indeed, he had informed this boy that the wolf in his company was the boy's sibling, and had also stated that she was nothing more than a wolf. Apollo, however, did not know any better at the time. "She wasn't. Rather... she's not, but she also is. It's rather hard to explain." With that said, Apollo stood in front of the half-wolf demigod, crouching to be able to look her in the eye as he spoke. "You'll be living with your brother now, alright? No more hunting together for us."