Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Olympus

"I'm sure. It should be almost eight years now," Apollo replied. Within moments of these two arriving, the door to the house of Apollo's children opened. From this opened door came the very lad of which they spoke: Aiolia, the 23 year-old blonde son of Apollo. A diamond arrowhead dangled from the young man's neck, tapping against his chest with every step he took. "Good morning, dad. Are you overseeing New Olympus this time?" he asked upon approaching the deity. While this query was on the table, Aiolia's gaze shifted toward the Beastial lass at Apollo's side. "What happened? Where's Amethea?" he asked further. In response, Apollo placed his armored hand atop Amathea's head. "Hello, son. This is Amathea. I'm not here to be an overseer; I'm here to leave her here, with you and the others."

Aiolia seemed confused by this information he was being fed. He looked at this girl again, and the fur she had did match the color he remembered. However, there was something specific he remembered about this individual. "I thought she wasn't a Lycanthrope..." Apollo nodded when this was said. Indeed, he had informed this boy that the wolf in his company was the boy's sibling, and had also stated that she was nothing more than a wolf. Apollo, however, did not know any better at the time. "She wasn't. Rather... she's not, but she also is. It's rather hard to explain." With that said, Apollo stood in front of the half-wolf demigod, crouching to be able to look her in the eye as he spoke. "You'll be living with your brother now, alright? No more hunting together for us."

Upon hearing Apollo's words Amethea's eyes met Apollo's. "Father I don't understand, have I done something wrong?" Though she knew her father would never just abandon, she also didn't understand why any of this was going on. Her ears were now pressed into her hair. Despite the fact that she was seeing her elder brother for the first time in eight years, the separation from her and her father seemed to be the thing to occupy most of her thoughts. She glanced in the direct of her older brother before directing her attention back to the sun god "Why can't we hunt anymore? I don't want that." She spoke trying to hide the rising sadness.

For the past few days so much has happen, so suddenly that the situation wasn't clear to her from the beginning.

"Of course not. But, you know how I was never able to bring you into Olympus with me? It's something like that," Apollo said as his arm came to rest upon his elevated knee. "You'll either hunt alone, or with Aiolia from now on. You're a demigod, so you have to live among demigods. You'll have fun, you'll learn new things, and you'll get better... and then, maybe we will be able to hunt again some day. In the meantime..." Apollo shuffled his free hand around beneath his cape, pausing when he realized Amethea had paws instead of hands. "I suppose one won't do. In that case, here," he said. When his hand emerged, it held ten glowing, finger-sized objects. The subsiding of the glow revealed them to be diamond-like constructs meant to fit over the claws this girl possessed. "These are my arrowheads. Your brother has one, but these are special. You can wear them on your claws. Don't worry; Aiolia will be able to teach you all about these things that are new to you."

She glanced at the present that was in Apollo's hands, with hesitation she grasped them in her hands. Despite being sad she understood her fathers explanation. She gazed at her father once more, unsure of how to feel about being away from the only person she's known her whole life. She gave her father a brave smile with the intention to hug him if he were to allow it. Afterwards she would then walk towards her blonde older brother. Staring into his blue eyes she spoke, "Nice to meet you big brother." She sat sideways so she would be able to look at both her brother and her father who looked fairly similar other than the difference in hair and eye color.

"Atta girl," said Apollo as he opened his cape to accept and return the cub girl's embrace. He then stood, looking toward Aiolia. "I trust you'll be more than capable," he said, prompting the young male to nod while Apollo returned to his chariot. "Of course. Later, dad." Only a few moments later, Apollo was waving to the pair of children while fading from view.

Once Apollo was out of sight, Aiolia sighed and looked toward his half-beast sibling. "There he goes again. Well... welcome to New Olympus, sis. How much did dad tell you about the place?"

Amethea turned her attention to Aiolia once Apollo left, "I don't really know anything, not even that I was coming here." She walked on all fours closer to her brother and sniffed him and the area around him. She then perked up and smiled, "You smell like sunshine. Its similar to fathers, but warmer." This wasn't said to put the young demi off, but rather as an indication that she was comfortable with him. "So what is this place and why are there so many different people in one place?" she spoke in a much clearer and happier tone.

"That's... not as surprising as I'd like it to be," he said with a sigh. Even though Apollo was likely one of the friendlier gods to have as a parent, he was still aloof. The teen he'd met now for only the second time sniffed him in a very dog-like manner, following this by comparing him to their father. Aiolia began moving toward the building in which he lived, which Amethea could also call home starting now, and beckoned for her to follow suit. "We're going to have to get you some clothes. I'll explain on the way," he stated. With that, he crossed the threshold into the building, where the walls seemed to be made of brightly-glowing gold. Various musical instruments were located around the entry hall, and various flower pots for decoration. The inside of the building smelled of clean linen and dried sage. "This whole society was made for people like us. Most of the people who live here are half-mortal children of different gods. Every god has a house here for their children, and this house is for us and any other demigod children dad decides to have."

The young girl followed her elder brother into the house on all fours. When they entered, she would be greeted with the smell of clean air with a linger of sage. Anthea was currently wearing loose chains and jewelry, which barely covered her chest and the front lower area. Both her hands and feet still had claws and fur to match her furry ears and tail which swayed with much excitement. "What are clothes?" She questioned, for it was apparent that she nothing of what mortals did even to the simplest of tasks. She was also curious about other things she would soon question but somehow she seemed more interested in the thing that she would be recieving.

Aiolia's stride to his room was halted by the sudden query of Amethea. He'd forgotten the recently revealed fact that this one had only just gained human form, and thus would likely be unaware of such things as clothes. "Oh... right. Clothes are... well... things that people put on their bodies. They cover up the important places that don't have fur, like here," he said, gesturing toward his own genital region. "You're a girl, so you should also cover up here." With that, Aiolia then gestured toward his upper torso. He'd hoped this explanation would be understood, but he also hoped there was something in the house that could pass for clothing to be worn by Amethea.

"These are suppose to be covered?" She said eyeing the areas where the young blonde pointed. The young half-breed laid down on the ground a few inches away from the golden boy, "So why are your clothes shiny?" She was curious about the young lads golden attire.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast