Deianira stalked through the wilds with all the precision of a trained hunter. She seemed to move rather fluidly taking note of the distrubances which had occurred throughout the wildlife. 'I suppose it'd be rude to interrupt a meeting between a god and a kid, regardless... I suppose, I'll have a stroll down the river and see if I can't put it off for a while...' she thought. And with that she took a bit of a detour though she'd be rather happy with her two pups in tow. Noting they'd been left behind she slowed her pace a bit more and allowed them to catch up. 'You two are getting sluggish, you should run around more. You know instead of gorging yourselves on meat while I am gone and lazing about~' she mentioned to the pups which made both of them nod. 'Aww, don't be like that.' said the white haired wolf pup. 'Yeah, we don't gorge ourselves all the time... only most of the time.' the black haired pup joined in before both began drinking directly from the river. 'Oh... just stopping for a water break already, fine... I'll join you...' she mentioned scooping clear water into her hands turning it into liquor and taking a sip of it as if it was the best thing in the world.