"Disagree all you want, the tasks ahead aren't ones which should ever be undertaken lightly..." said the Smith God. He moved about his hand resting under his chin as he began to look at the lad, examining his person and figuring out what would be needed to create a weapon for him. "I need, a basilisk fang... not the normal sort either, the ones with multiple legs found only in the deserts of Persia," said the God who seemed to think more about the necessary materials. "I also need the horns of a Minotaur. Not the garden variety ones you find around here, nor the mostly human ones you'd find in thew Wilds surrounding New Olympus. That simply wouldn't do, you'd have to go north, to the lands of snow and ice, to kill one of the Ice Minotaurs. They are necessary to create the weapon which you would wield," said the man as looked back to his potential work. "One more thing... the blood of a God is necessary for a binding agent, and even your silver-tongued companion couldn't talk me out of mine," the god said as he began shooing the duo away. This caused a chuckle from Deianira as she seemed to find something amusing about the statement. "Oh give me a little more credit than that, I wouldn't have tried it~" she said which only made the god chuckle a little was well. "Go find what you need, and bring it back here if you can..."

Deianira listened to this entire list with wide eyes. She didn't know of these other creatures but the idea that she might get to see them seemed to give her a bit of a stir. Even though the situation seemed to be fraught with peril for them, it seemed like the girl intended to stay along with Athos. "Thank you very much," she said offering a bow to god before them for his kindness.