Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [Greece] Lemnos

After looking over her clothes, Deianira also stripped down to nothing and redressed. It was probably quite odd to see, two young demigods who seemed to have no thought or idea about where they were while changing clothes. By the time Hephaestus spoke again, Deianira had just finished sliding knee high boots onto her feet and re-equipping her bow. Her new blade was also inside of this piece of gear. She looked towards the god and smiled. "I'm pretty sure we're good. We're good right?" she asked of Athos seemingly happy to be in her new clothing which felt different but oddly right. "Exit?" she asked looking around trying to figure out how they would leave if this place was sealed from the way they'd come in.

"... Yeah. We're good," Athos replied as he slipped the sheath of his new sword into a slot designed on these pants for it. In the meantime, Hephaestus turned to point toward the end opposite of where these demigods came from. "Take one of the boats from the grotto out back. Any of them are surely better than... whatever it is you came here on," he said. With that, he dismissed the pair. Athos walked along this path, which emerged from the volcano and let out into a large grotto connected directly to the open sea. Numerous high-tech ships resting in this grotto, and all were apparently up for grabs. Athos cared not for what these boats could accomplish in any aspect, so he simply awaited Deianira's choice.

Hephaestus soon pointed out the exit and mentioned that the pair should take one of the boats from there. This made Deianira's face scrunch up slightly as she looked in the direction of everyone else. "Hm, I see..." she said aloud as she began walking away. 'Maybe I should send more people his way, seems like he might be bored...' she thought absently as she waved her farewell to the Smith God. With this she followed Athos out of the volcano seeming to think this whole thing strange. As she got outside she looked over these new boats and they were all pretty high tech. She scanned each of them before deciding on a midsize boat with a large cabin on it. She figured that given Athos' general disposition he would care about this too much. "Am I picking the boat? 'Cause I want this one~" she said as she climbed onto the boat with a silver and seafoam like motif. She seemed to like this vessel and would wait for Athos to climbing aboard, her general thought that he now had what he needed to do whatever it was he planned to do.

Soon enough, Deianira was visually inspecting the set of boats they had to chose from. She apparently had a very clear preference for which one she wished to use, and that was alright. As far as Athos was concerned, it would be mostly for her use, as he intended to be parting right after reaching his own destination. So long as he had his way in this matter, he would never see her - or any of the other demigods - ever again. Without another word spoken, Athos climbed onto the vessel and prepared to nigh immediately make way for a place he could never forget the location of: his second home. Of course, he intended to reach this destination by once again controlling the waters himself, to move the boat at great speeds.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345