Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Hades] Palace of Hades

[Hades] Palace of Hades

Amethea stepped outside of the gates with caution on all fours. Due to the fact that she was unfamiliar with both the area and her new form, she slowly approached the palace gates. Compared to her small size the gates were grand, she stood in awe for a moment as her tail swayed back and forth. She barked to alert the man who was sure to follow shortly.

Following the appearance of the Bestial, Amethea, another figure approached the entrance to the God of the Underworld's palace. He was a tall male with hair that seemed to be made of flames, and a golden tiara wrapped around his forehead. His eyes glowed golden, and his fair skin seemed luminescent just the same. Whatever garbs he wore were hidden by a long, flowing white cape attached to a large pair of golden pauldrons; however, there was a massive star of gold hovering behind him. Stepping up to Amethea's left side, he let his golden glove-covered right hand emerge from within his cape, only to place it upon her head. "You have a human tongue now, do you not? You are free to speak with it," he said to the lass before raising his head to the gates. "Hades! I would request an audience with you!"

With these words called out to the palace, he was met by the gates bursting into flames sharing a hue with the darkest of pits. This marked the disappearance of the gate, but a pillar of these black flames emerged from the ground beyond the arch to reveal another male. This one was slightly shorter than the visitor, boasting black hair and eyes of crimson. His attire consisted of robes threaded from the finest cloth, and various articles of jewelry made with gold and precious gems of all sorts and rarities. "Nephew! How rare it is for you to visit me and... brighten up the place." With that said, the God of the Underworld lowered his gaze to direct his attention at this unfamiliar lass, Amethea. "And what... or who... might this be?" he asked. This prompted the visitor, the Sun God Apollo, to shift his gaze toward the lass as well. "Go on then; introduce yourself."

Startled by the flames and the appearance of this strange man with fancy clothes, Amethea became quite uneasy for she'd never had much contact with anyone else besides her father. She shrunk back closer to the golden mans side for a moment before making an effort to stand on her two feet. As she rose, one could see loose chains and jewelry that barely covered her greatly exposed body, with her sun birthmark visible on her left thigh. Once when she finally stood, she glanced at the strange man who addressed him as his nephew.

She shuffled closer to Apollo with a whimper before speaking in a sheepish voice, "Amethea." Her name softly floated as she finally looked at the raven haired stranger, meeting his red pair of eyes with her own.

After addressing this girl, Hades witnessed her act of standing. At this point, he was able to see the birthmark on her outer thigh. This marking, combined with Apollo's demeanor toward her, and the fact that she'd withdrawn toward the Sun God during his appearance, automatically told Hades everything he needed to know. "... Oh. Been reading your old man's notes, huh?" he asked in rhetoric while turning and walking away. A casual wave beckoned for Apollo and Amethea to follow as he went on a stroll around the palace. "I came seeking your help, uncle. Amethea took the form of a wolf until recently. She has mostly human form now, but she's not just any old Lycanthrope. During the recent full moon, she lost all sense of reason. Neither man nor beast was in that shell then." These claims were bold, as far as Hades was concerned. He took a moment to spare a glance over his shoulder, toward Amethea. "Of course not. The girl has two soul structures. Did you think I was asking what she was just to be rude? Oh, but look... I'm being rude! It's a pleasure to meet you, Amethea. I'm Hades, your dad's uncle."

The young pup nodded at Hades as a show of she understood both his words and his intent. As they began walking, she stood for a moment before returning to all fours and followed after the men. She still couldn't fully grasp how balance herself on just two legs, by the time she caught up the adults were speaking of things she didn't really understand. Instead of listening to them she instead walked trailing a bit behind staring at the different styles and decor of Hades Palace. She'd never been to a place such as this so she quickly became fascinated with the things she had no knowledge of.

Amethea's steps seemed to slow the more she admired the halls and other sight, her tail wagging swiftly. The demigod was forgetting the discomfort she felt earlier, as it was being replaced with curiosity.

"... Alright. Yeah, sure. Freakin' kids now," Hades said while turning his attention back toward Apollo. The younger god then stopped walking, seeming somehow bothered by the earlier information he received. "I feared as much. Surely you know of some way to fix this? Father said you would be able to..." This statement alone sparked something akin to anger in the underworld god. "Just let the fucking puppy girl be a puppy girl! Yeesh, it's like being down here kept me from some wave of stupidity that hit the rest of you!" he said with much belligerence. There was, however, more to what Apollo had said. Zeus thought to tell his son to seek Hades? That was a bold move for something Zeus himself wouldn't be offering some sort of trade for. Whatever the case, though, Hades had already come to his conclusion. Hades turned toward Apollo, placing a hand upon each of the latter's shoulders before speaking. "You know what, nephew? I like ya'. I hope my dad one day frees himself, and eats your dad, and you take over, and yadda yadda yadda. You know the scoop. SOoo... I'm gonna fix your girl up. Won't even charge ya'. Just remember who helped you out when you needed it."

With that said and out of the way, Hades snapped his fingers overhead. Amethea's neck would immediately be wrapped in Hell Fire of a completely harmless variety, which would then form a collar - with four rings for potential chains - around her neck. "There. It's like magic. That'll keep the demigod soul and beast soul separate. I did something like this for somebody else a while back, I think. As long as she's wearing that, she'll probably look the way she does now during the day... but since she's your kid, she'll probably go beast mode at night. That's what you have to deal with, since you don't want to just let the two souls mix the way they're trying to."

Amethea still wasn't paying attention to the adults as they talked. Though they seemed to have stopped walking she slowly caught up to them. Once she was closer her great uncle snapped over her head and as he did. Flames that didn't burn her skin rose around her. She felt discomfort on her neck and as the flames died, she felt the collar on her neck. She growled deeply and began to scratch at her newly formed collar with one of her legs. "Father what is this thing?!" She spoke clearly this time, however her voice was filled with panic due to the strange thing that formed on her neck.

She continued to scratch with more force only to fail at removing the strange device.

Last edited by Kiyomi; 08-13-2017 at 10:12 PM.

"You make it sound as if you expect something to come of this, uncle," Apollo said while watching the formation of a collar on Amethea's neck. She didn't seem to keen on it, but the lass had been quite free up to this point. This could only be a very foreign concept for a hound, but he knew they always got used to it eventually. In this case... it may prove to be a bit different, what with the humanoid form and all. "It's called a collar. You'll have to wear that at all times now. It'll let you be yourself. You want that, right?" he asked the girl while stepping toward her, and crouching to her level.

The young pup froze in place before putting her foot down. As she thought on her fathers words her one of her ears laid against her hair. Her father had never once lead her astray, and only did things that would benefit and help them. Her ears perked up as she smiled at the golden man showing her white, sharp fangs, "Yep."

She turned her attention to Hades, whom she didn't seem concerned about any longer. "Thank you Mr. Hades." She offered him a smile before walking closer to her father hoping for some praise for being both speaking politely and properly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast