For once, Deianira was well and truly speechless and didn't know what to say to the demigod presently with her. Of course, this silence would only last a little while between them as soon enough a young man would come forth causing the child of Dionysus to speak. "Oh, Boreas hangs around here, why?" she thought about it for a second and supposed that the chill in the air and these ice covered mountains were likely exactly the kind of place that the God of the North Wind would enjoy. "Never mind, makes perfect sense~" she said a wide smile spreading across her face. As the boy went on to explain that the Minotaur had been causing problems around the area Deianira nodded. "Yeah, I know... I talked to a snow leopard who mentioned something like that," she said seemingly amused, it seemed that Athos wasn't going to speak very much but this was fine, Deianira looked to the red haired young man and nodded. "He's... not really into people that much. Don't take it personally," she said of Athos, more than willing to act as mouth piece for the young lad. "Which is why I'm here before you ask~" she finished up thinking about it more there was one thing which was missing from the lad's list and it was by far one of the more daunting to get, perhaps their good deed here could be rewarded. "He's headed to see Hephaestus but there is something missing from the list. Is your dad the kind of guy to be nice, to a demigod who did a solid coincidentally?"