Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [7th Division] Headquarters & Barracks

[7th Division] Headquarters & Barracks

Within the barracks of the 7th Division a short girl with dirty blonde hair walked about. She'd just finished handing out a set of orders for some lower seated members and having done so she headed back to her own little office to handle a bit of paper work. It was nothing particularly serious just checking the leaves and injury reports so that she would have a compact list to give her Captain. As such the young woman sat behind her desk separating papers into different stacks with a look of extreme concentration on her face.

Minutes after the Vice-Captain's arrival to her office, a visitor appeared within the barracks of the 7th Division. He, too, was a Vice-Captain; specifically that of the 10th Division. The white-haired male traversed the halls until he reached this woman's office, and in he went thereafter. Aside from his Shihakusho and badge of office, he sported a long, red scarf of exceptional make and material. His entry to the room led him directly to the desk of Kyoyama Michi, which he immediately leaned over from the side opposite that of the woman herself. "Konbanwa~."

As she sorted papers on her desk soon a familiar voice could be heard within her office. As she looked up she saw the face of the Vice-Captain of the 10th Division, leaning over her desk. The Vice-Captain of the 7th Division, known as Kyoyama Michi soon stopped her work and leaned over her desk kissing the man on the lips as a form of greeting. "Good Afternoon, Raizen," she said seemingly very happy to see him, though his visit was completely unexpected. "To what do I owe the pleasure, of your company this afternoon?" she asked curious about him and taking note of the new article of clothing on his person. "Nice scarf, by the way."

Raizen had no answer for Michi's first question initially, choosing to first respond to her comment about the scarf he wore. "You like it? Good," he said while pulling it away from his own neck. Following the pair's kiss of greeting, he used this close proximity to Michi for the purpose of tossing the scarf around her neck. "It's an heirloom from my family, apparently. I've had it since birth, but I'd much rather see you in it," he stated, rather strangely giving away a family heirloom of incredible worth to someone outside of said family. Of course, this was linked directly to his purpose for being here, but he aimed to bait out some form of response in his specification of the scarf's original purpose.

It would seem that the pair had gotten along quite nicely. Raizen soon went question her liking the item and due to their closeness going on to wrap it around her neck. In doing so, he turned it over to her, giving her an explanation that it was a family heirloom of his, which he'd had since birth. The information about the items original purpose made the young woman's eyes widen. She then managed to look stunned. "Um, if it's a family heirloom shouldn't you not be giving it away to me. I mean, it's nice and all, but I really can't accept something with a meaning like that," she said the thought of owning a gift like this from this man was rather nice, but it wasn't something she could do with a clear conscience.

"Kufufu," he chuckled in response to Michi's reaction."Of course you can. Anything is possible, under the right circumstance. If there is something you can't have because you are not part of a certain group..." His statement trailed off, and when it did, his right hand left the scarf he'd placed around Michi's neck, and took its new resting place against her left cheek. "Then all you have to do is join that group. Marry me," he spoke with a gentle, confident grin.

Raizen went on to laugh at Michi's reaction, making the young woman look a bit confused. After this he went on to explain his logic that she'd need only join this exclusive group to be able to wear this item freeing her conscience. His next statement was one delivered with affection and made a blush spread up to her face. She was shocked, beyond belief. While she'd be the first to admit that she and Raizen had been getting along swimmingly since their first date, she never expected them to have progressed to this point. She couldn't help as a large smile crossed her face as she appreciated his confidence in this moment and couldn't help her excited reply. "Yes! Of course, I'll marry you!~"

Raizen's grin widened as he received his potential betrothed's answer. She'd agreed, meaning he would not be accepting his family's scarf back on this day, or any in the foreseeable future. "I was hoping you'd say that," he said coyly. Raizen then leaned forward further, aiming to kiss the young blonde once more. When he did, however, a sudden trembling of the ground stopped him in his tracks. "Nani?" he questioned aloud. This trembling seemed something like an earthquake, but with a magnitude and consistency that separated it from the natural occurrence. This was distant, powerful Reiatsu. "I suppose there's no avoiding going to check that out, is there?"

It seemed she'd given the answer that Raizen was hoping for, and was in for a more solid appreciation of this answer. She was prepared to kiss him, her eyes already closing when the sudden shaking of the ground made her eyes open wider than normal. Raizen's questioning of the situation also let her know that it wasn't anything caused by him, and instead, it was something which was likely affecting the whole of the Seireitei. "I suppose not, that is gonna cause quite a stir, I have to keep my division calm," she said knowing that the power of this Reiatsu was far too much for anyone not a Captain to be going to investigate, with a special exception being made for her future husband. "If you go be careful... good luck!~" she said leaning up to peck him on the lips knowing that her own approach to such a situation would likely not lead to anything good, and she'd instead be in charge of her division until her Captain returned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast