Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Kumori Manor

"You think so? That would imply a loss of vigor at any point, which... though certain as an eventuality, I believe was really nowhere in sight," he asserted. There were many things ahead of them this day, and he imagined that without interruption, nothing considered casual would have occurred for quite some time. Perhaps it would have even been another day, depending on how many more random getups Benihime had laying about. Oh well; things had taken a different turn. Now, Inuzuri Kenpachi was awaiting confirmation of a fight... which he wouldn't be getting.

Had Kenpachi made an interesting choice in words? Perhaps. However, what he saw was very obviously nothing that implied fight preparation. Hearing Benihime's claim, he scoffed. "Eh? I'm here for a fight, not to watch some kids pitching woo at each other. Hurry it up, kid," he insisted. "Well, Inuzuri-taichou, I'm remiss to inform you that you'll be getting neither. Hopefully this show will hold you over until I'm no longer too busy to fight you." With these words spoken, Raizen unleashed the larger version of his spell, in conjunction with another. Light encompassed the manor's property, teleporting the Kenpachi to a remote location of Rukongai as per the second spell. The first, meanwhile, returned the manor to the precise state it had been in during the spell's loading. Was that all, though? No... not quite. Benihime stated that she enjoyed explosions, so Raizen utilized all excess energy for a little test. Her earlier experience would be delivered once more in sequence, roughly a dozen times over while the other matters were being handled simultaneously.

Apparently, Raizen saw no end in sight for the amount of vigor used initially. Though he admitted it as an eventuality at some point in the future. "Well the night is long. I may have been a bit generous with the aspects of timing and the like," she mused seeming to find that statement to encompass everything she intended. Of course, she realized that the feverishness with which she approached the situation likely wouldn't have diminished at all in so short a time, she also acknowledged there were a great many things she could have and would have enjoyed about such moments. There were also several other outfits she'd fully intended to show the man after he'd shown interest in any of them, but all of that would be a game of patience..

Patience. That was something seemingly lacking from Inuzuri Kenpachi. He made a claim which left Benihime staring at the man as if he'd grown a second or maybe even third head on his shoulders. "Pitching woo... right," what else could she even say. She wanted to point out that such a statemen thad to be older than the act of sin. That such references weren't even used in modern times. She could barely stop the scoff which escaped her lips as she turned her head to the side. "My tribute volunteer choice remains the same," she murmured, remembering their earlier chat about finding a woman for Inuzuri, so that they might enjoy peace. She realized that she had several habits picked up from people like Saya but that might have been the oldest descriptor of what was happening between herself and Raizen that she'd ever heard. Moreover it was proof he at least understood in general what was going on here, but was still apt to interrupt. She could honestly only think that the man needed a new hobby.

Ah but a bit of exercise would be what he got instead. Raizen went on to make the claim that he would not be fighting this man and sent him off with style and a tiny bit of sass. What was more, Benihime herself was allowed to flourish a dozen more times. The first of which was only barely held back, while the rest seemed to stir her loins enough to leave her moaning after they were alone together again. What an interesting thing to be able to spontaneously cause in someone. That exact feeling was something that she could understand and not even begin to resist. At the very least after this dozen or so orgasms she was quite sure there was nothing she'd enjoy more than her time inside and outside of Raizen's presence. As for the restored house, she'd eventually comment albeit seemingly winded just the same. "Sugei... I'm really honestly impressed. Ah and just as dangerous as a I thought~" she sighed as she rubbed a hand over her face. What exactly had she gotten herself into?

What had Benihime gotten herself into? It was a simple answer. Raizen had taken remote access to the core of her being, and in doing so had every ability to trigger that very same orgasm whenever he pleased. He'd be a fool to refrain from making use of this ability. "You're impressed by what exactly? The simple restoration of a house, or the idea that I can probably bring you to your knees in the middle of a casual stroll?" he wondered aloud as the Reiryoku dissipated from his hands. All testing and active applications had been taken care of, so Raizen was content to let the spell rest for the time being.

It would be quite some time before Inuzuri Kenpachi managed a return. By Raizen's count, they could take a leisurely pace leaving the manor, and still not encounter the other Captain before reaching and enjoying the festivities. Sadly, the mood for debauchery had already been torn away. No matter; there was always the future, so long as the future was assured. "You implied that you already knew what to wear to this festival. If it's another provocative one, I promise you'll never hear the end of it," he stated, finally beginning to mull over his own choice in clothing for the event. "Besides, I doubt I have anything that would match... well, the apron, for example."

Raizen apparently maintained a curiosity. He wondered what it was Benihime was impressed by... Having had her body basically surrender itself to a spell was something which was astonishing both as a novel use of a spell and for general debauchery purposes. That being said the fact that he'd managed to fix the house up perfectly using a different application of that same spell was also astounding. "Yes," she said simply. "But if it was simply a matter of bringing me to my knees, I'm sure you're more than capable of that~" she added cheekily. Of course it took nothing for her to go back ot her normal level of conversation as one like Inuzuri would put it, 'pitching woo'.

Ah, what was this though? The moment of debauchery was gone, but they could still have a pretty good time regardless. According to Raizen if her choice in clothing for this festival was something else provacative she would not hear the end of it. He also claimed he wouldn't be able to match such an outfit if she went for something as scandalous as her 'apron'. A smirk came over her face as she heard these words. "If you wanted something to match the apron I am sure we could come up with something~" she said seeming to find the idea of such a thing funny. "But lucky for you... I have nothing so open planned for today," she said turning on her heels she went towards the room she'd changed in several times already. She took a brief moment to clean herself up before she emerged once more wearing a yukata with thigh high black socks. The yukata was white with a silver lining and a deep almost burgundy butterfly motif. She wore such a thing with one leg mostly exposed. In addition her cleavage exposed but not in a way that would seem too sultry. Instead she simply gave a little twirl in this version of her clothing. "This one... is the I am planning on going with~" she explained of her own choice. Of course she could also still carry her Zanpakuto tucked into her obi and have the same amount of comfort she always did but with big sleeves and a festive mood to go along with it.

"H'oh?" Raizen muttered. Right back to the normal method of conversation, quite the implication was made without hesitation. Naturally, it was something attention-grabbing to boot. "Then you'll have to forgive me for failing thus far. I'll have to keep that in mind for the future, I suppose," he continued.

Implications aside, it would soon be revealed what sort of outfit Benihime intended for the festival. She claimed to have nothing so open as the apron in mind, though him matching it was implied to be a possibility. A pretend scoff passed Raizen's lips at this notion. Whether it was truly possible or not, he would do no such thing. Ah, and a similar notion would appear shortly after Benihime swapped her clothing for a very interesting yukata. Chin rested atop the back of his own hand, Raizen took this visage under his scrutiny. That exposed leg and cleavage combination was nothing short of provocative in his opinion, but there was obviously no way he could blame the yukata itself. "I figured as much," he said while the woman twirled about. "You're just physically incapable of covering up completely. How do you manage to fight off the masses with only one Zanpakutou?" he joked. As for his own outfit, he hardly had a thing in mind... though he did not something that wouldn't be happening. "I'm still undecided. I can say though, there is absolutely zero chance I'll be caught dead wearing a jinbei. Those things are atrocious."

Beninhime probably made a startling implication, but it wasn't the first time she'd done such a thing. She hardly had it in her to resist doing such things when Raizen's reactions were always strangely amusing. This time was no different than the first time she did such a thing, with the young Kumori Captain making the claim that he'd keep that information under advisement for the future and apologizing for failing to take advantage of such a situation before. "Hoh? I'll keep a look out then~" she said the amusement of the moment dancing through her voice.

Of course, there was the matter of her choice in clothing which was appraised by Raizen as fully as any of her other clothing choices had ever been. According to him, such a look was about what he figured it would be, though he went on to jokingly question how she managed to fight off the masses with only a single Zanpakuto. She knew the nature of her body to be well beyond provocative, but it'd grown naturally that way, there was nothing she would do about it. Nor was she keen to hide it at all... that would do nothing for her benefit long term, so she dressed for comfort and fighting ability and left her fashion appraisal up to others. As for his question she had a simple and slightly snarky response. "Disgracefully~" that was the answer given as to how she managed to fight off the masses. In truth many did not approach her and she could fight. Those who were with her could also fight so it was never truly a problem. According to the Captain himself, he did not yet know what he had planned but he did however know what it wouldn't include. "Oh? No Jinbei? Well that is pretty understandable... I've never really known anyone who liked those either..." she mused. Even her brothers hated the things and most of them when shirtless to avoid the hideous combination. But this was an old huge family surely there were quite a few fabulous ceremonial garbs to be mixed and matched until he was content. "Is there a men's version of this closet? I'm sure you could pull some pieces together from something like that make the style completely your own~" she mused happily. She could just as easily watch him choose such things as she paraded herself about in front of him.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819