Once Raizen felt Benihime's tongue emerge from her mouth, his own tongue met it with lavishing strokes. At this point, there were occasional faint streams of Raizen's breath emerging from his throat as he continued to fight against the mighty explosion he felt rapidly building within himself. He'd recovered quite a bit of stamina by now, though, so he had every intention of making at least one more change before this endeavor came to an end. He waited until Benihime reached her next flourish, and soon after she did, his hands moved lower on her torso to grip her. A secure hold allowed him to shift his own body weight and flip the pair of them, all without removing himself from the woman. With his left hand on Benihime's left hip thereafter, his right hand gripped the edge of the mattress for support as he began thrusting into the woman again. His strokes, while less lengthy this time around, came in circular grinding motions which shifted his manhood betwixt the front and back of the redhead's interior again and again. During this time, he kept himself pressed hard against her back, as if he intended to keep her pinned between himself and the mattress. "I thought I was at my limit for a moment there," he spoke into Benihime's left ear. "I'm... still having trouble holding myself back."