"Of course I can talk; it's one of the only things I do. That doesn't invalidate my point regardless, but..." It seemed Raizen had actually missed a detail for once. Perhaps he'd been distracted, but he had gone without noticing the undergarment of choice worn by the redhead, nigh nonexistent though it may have been. He looked upon her as she spun around, focusing in a way that made the turn seem to be in slow motion. In this time, he noted the human influence of the item in question. "You didn't get those from here. Have you been back to the human world without me?" he asked.

Soon, Benihime sported a different ensemble. This particular garment was more what he would have expected someone in his family to leave the house in, considering what he did know. There was also a bit of strangeness surrounding the woman's torso in this kimono. "Appealing, though... it looks like something my mother would have worn. Perhaps it was, given the clause that I'm sure it wasn't made with your frame in mind."