"You think so? That would imply a loss of vigor at any point, which... though certain as an eventuality, I believe was really nowhere in sight," he asserted. There were many things ahead of them this day, and he imagined that without interruption, nothing considered casual would have occurred for quite some time. Perhaps it would have even been another day, depending on how many more random getups Benihime had laying about. Oh well; things had taken a different turn. Now, Inuzuri Kenpachi was awaiting confirmation of a fight... which he wouldn't be getting.

Had Kenpachi made an interesting choice in words? Perhaps. However, what he saw was very obviously nothing that implied fight preparation. Hearing Benihime's claim, he scoffed. "Eh? I'm here for a fight, not to watch some kids pitching woo at each other. Hurry it up, kid," he insisted. "Well, Inuzuri-taichou, I'm remiss to inform you that you'll be getting neither. Hopefully this show will hold you over until I'm no longer too busy to fight you." With these words spoken, Raizen unleashed the larger version of his spell, in conjunction with another. Light encompassed the manor's property, teleporting the Kenpachi to a remote location of Rukongai as per the second spell. The first, meanwhile, returned the manor to the precise state it had been in during the spell's loading. Was that all, though? No... not quite. Benihime stated that she enjoyed explosions, so Raizen utilized all excess energy for a little test. Her earlier experience would be delivered once more in sequence, roughly a dozen times over while the other matters were being handled simultaneously.