"I haven't worked out a deal with the Onmitsukidou yet. I intend to have Han-taichou send me the best of the best, just as she was once assigned to this house." Once the pair entered the library, Raizen took one of the larger tomes from the aforementioned table, and took it to a couch to sit upon as he opened it. Once again, he sat with his right leg crossed over his left, with the book opened in his left hand. Now that he knew what Benihime wished to learn, he could begin properly. "The spider marks, I imagine are connected to a very powerful Hollow that resides solely in Hueco Mundo. It absorbed Soutaichou's Shikai while we were there, so I imagine it does that with many. It may be marking other Hollows in its 'family' to absorb them for their power later. But, that doesn't matter." As he looked into the book in his left hand, Raizen felt that he would likely be best off admitting to the method that would prevent Benihime's fate. "This manor was not scanned when the Kumori family was executed. Because my mother, and eventually myself, were left alone, there were many pieces of their old work left around in secret places. The method they eventually used to almost perfect Hollowfication, is what I think could be used in your situation. It's no secret now that I was born some sort of Shinigami-Hollow hybrid, but I've found out how that happened. My Hollowfication has a direct connection to myself, and to my Zanpakutou. Basically, if you were to Hollowfy, it would be like a game of tug-of-war between you and the Apocrypha, with your Zanpakutou as the rope."