Beninhime probably made a startling implication, but it wasn't the first time she'd done such a thing. She hardly had it in her to resist doing such things when Raizen's reactions were always strangely amusing. This time was no different than the first time she did such a thing, with the young Kumori Captain making the claim that he'd keep that information under advisement for the future and apologizing for failing to take advantage of such a situation before. "Hoh? I'll keep a look out then~" she said the amusement of the moment dancing through her voice.

Of course, there was the matter of her choice in clothing which was appraised by Raizen as fully as any of her other clothing choices had ever been. According to him, such a look was about what he figured it would be, though he went on to jokingly question how she managed to fight off the masses with only a single Zanpakuto. She knew the nature of her body to be well beyond provocative, but it'd grown naturally that way, there was nothing she would do about it. Nor was she keen to hide it at all... that would do nothing for her benefit long term, so she dressed for comfort and fighting ability and left her fashion appraisal up to others. As for his question she had a simple and slightly snarky response. "Disgracefully~" that was the answer given as to how she managed to fight off the masses. In truth many did not approach her and she could fight. Those who were with her could also fight so it was never truly a problem. According to the Captain himself, he did not yet know what he had planned but he did however know what it wouldn't include. "Oh? No Jinbei? Well that is pretty understandable... I've never really known anyone who liked those either..." she mused. Even her brothers hated the things and most of them when shirtless to avoid the hideous combination. But this was an old huge family surely there were quite a few fabulous ceremonial garbs to be mixed and matched until he was content. "Is there a men's version of this closet? I'm sure you could pull some pieces together from something like that make the style completely your own~" she mused happily. She could just as easily watch him choose such things as she paraded herself about in front of him.