Indulgence was no stranger to either party sitting within that wardrobe. If Benihime fancied indulging a bit, then Raizen was all the merrier to do so as well. A bit of banter thrown back and forth when any payoff had already presented itself was strangely refreshing, what with all his previous shots at high-profile targets that now seemed incapable of comparing to... well, one who may as well have been nameless previously. What of their current conundrum, though? Would Benihime take on the challenge, attempting to wrap this encounter up within four minutes? Interestingly enough, the answer was that she would try. First though, came the idea that their resident Kenpachi should have something better to do. Raizen opened his mouth to retort, albeit hesitantly as the lapping of an earlobe caused his breath to catch. "Does Kenpachi have something better to do than go looking for a fight? As a wild guess, I'd assume he doesn't," he joked.

More importantly, a challenge most indirect had been accepted nonetheless. Raizen's brow rose; what an amusing reaction that was. Four minutes was a tight squeeze, according to Benihime, but the only tight squeeze he knew of was the one presenting itself around his girth. The wonders of slight positional alterations were not to be understated. That intense tightness which remained so slick in spite of its firmness was enough to make a man reconsider his own life decisions. "Tight squeeze, huh? That's a bit on the nose, even for you. I─" He paused there, breath escaping him during one gloriously agonizing descent. "─don't have any complaints to offer, mind you. Just be sure you worry more about your own satisfaction, or I'll never let myself hear the end of it."

In the meantime, Takagi Sayuri was certainly earning her paycheck by running interference. As he made his way toward the manor, Kenpachi found himself standing in front of some little blonde woman he'd never seen. She was in no way what he'd come here to see, but her introduction involved the very name he sought. He came to a halt, attributing no difference between a guard and a doorstop standing in front of him. "Eh? Damn right he's expecting me," the bearded Captain spoke. "He here? That kid owes me a fight, and I'm here to take payment. Gettin' tired of not being able to stretch my legs."