"I suppose you do get something out of it. Your behavior even says you'd consider it a fair exchange, so I have little to say about it," he commented. The shifts in Benihime's facial expression were heralding alterations in Raizen's as well, particularly to one of interest the more the redhead spoke. For all the wasted effort of avoiding this woman before, he was finding her presence to be more enjoyable than any other. One could even say he was beyond considering this as a connection between their earlier incarnations, and was holding it in a much higher regard than he did initially. "Of course. Last time we were here, I asked you to stay. I would be rude if I didn't offer enough hospitality..." His statement paused there, as his left hand rose to the right cheek of this woman, where it then trailed down to her chin. "... to make your experience as pleasant as I possibly can. That, of course, means whatever you like. And yes, you're thinking too small."

In spite of her talk of subtle messages, Benihime's actions were anything but subtle. Such a direct approach as what she took when closing the distance between them could be called shameless, but Raizen once again had no qualms. As her lips brushed against his, a welcomed hand was suddenly upon his groin. Raizen grinned against the woman's lips even as she continued speaking, and such was how he followed suit with his own clause. "At this point, I'd be remiss to have you reject the idea. Like I said... whatever you like. Just remember to let me know how much you like it, for... future reference, of course," he said while wearing the cheekiest grin. By now, his right hand had abandoned its place beneath his chin, and had taken grip of his hakama. Even though Benihime had only just begun her efforts, there was only so much of this fondling he would be able to tolerate before he felt compelled to move on. As such, he thought to get a head start by pulling his hakama away as they spoke. She had, after all, so recently spoken of seeing his manhood.