Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Kumori Manor

"I suppose you do get something out of it. Your behavior even says you'd consider it a fair exchange, so I have little to say about it," he commented. The shifts in Benihime's facial expression were heralding alterations in Raizen's as well, particularly to one of interest the more the redhead spoke. For all the wasted effort of avoiding this woman before, he was finding her presence to be more enjoyable than any other. One could even say he was beyond considering this as a connection between their earlier incarnations, and was holding it in a much higher regard than he did initially. "Of course. Last time we were here, I asked you to stay. I would be rude if I didn't offer enough hospitality..." His statement paused there, as his left hand rose to the right cheek of this woman, where it then trailed down to her chin. "... to make your experience as pleasant as I possibly can. That, of course, means whatever you like. And yes, you're thinking too small."

In spite of her talk of subtle messages, Benihime's actions were anything but subtle. Such a direct approach as what she took when closing the distance between them could be called shameless, but Raizen once again had no qualms. As her lips brushed against his, a welcomed hand was suddenly upon his groin. Raizen grinned against the woman's lips even as she continued speaking, and such was how he followed suit with his own clause. "At this point, I'd be remiss to have you reject the idea. Like I said... whatever you like. Just remember to let me know how much you like it, for... future reference, of course," he said while wearing the cheekiest grin. By now, his right hand had abandoned its place beneath his chin, and had taken grip of his hakama. Even though Benihime had only just begun her efforts, there was only so much of this fondling he would be able to tolerate before he felt compelled to move on. As such, he thought to get a head start by pulling his hakama away as they spoke. She had, after all, so recently spoken of seeing his manhood.

"A bit more than fair. But I am not going to argue semantics already in my favor~" the young woman murmured with much appreciation. The movements of Raizen's hand soon led to it being placed upon her cheek before trailing down to her chin. Such an action brought an unadulterated grin to the face of the redhead which only widened with Raizen's every word. Benihime's appreciation for this man was far beyond what she'd imagined it being. Her own misgivings about whatever past shared versions of them had in common were easily displaced by how amusing she found him in these moments. "I'll just have to adjust my way of thinking then and be sure to take advantage of your hospitality~" she said her gaze presently matched up with his by his own actions. She hadn't known she'd find staring into his eyes so enrapturing, but she wasn't about to let this moment pass her by.

Though she'd already moved forward and pressed her lips against his, hers and Raizen's conversation was going to continue. She even felt the spread of his grin as she pulled away just a bit. Both of them apparently in the mood to tease while their bodies betrayed both amusement and desire. Her hand against his groin was not turned away, and in fact it was welcomed, not only by lack of interference but by words. "Well, if all you're asking is that..." she moved her hand gently against what had previously been his covered groin only to find it soon exposed as she'd asked. There was nothing but surprise in her face, but it would shortly be followed by nothing but her outright bemusement. If she'd been shameless in her initial start up of this interaction, Raizen was always overtly prideful at the moment he unveiled himself. Benihime's hand slid along the smoothness of him and she managed if only for a second to pull her gaze away from his to gander at her still moving fingers playing over the tip of his manhood. "Sugei!~ I can make sure you have all the material you need for future reference~" she said these words and moved forward with her legs on either side of Raizen's, her knees wide spread while she continued to play with his manhood with her left hand, while her right searched between the layers of his upper body for skin to touch. The visual presented had everything on her body covered, but she was still outright presenting herself for Raizen to have as he wanted.

"In your favor? I'm wiling to argue the opposite, but... I'll refrain for now," he spoke, taking it upon himself to let his left hand trail from Benihime's chin down her neckline. He did this while Benihime toyed with his exposed groin and virtually straddled him with her chosen posture. In seconds, his hand traced a line down the exposed skin of her upper torso, until it stopped at the tip of her apron. "All I need, you say? Yet another offer you've made, which I can't refuse at all. I'm quite the needy person, you know?" was Raizen's reply, said during an effort to drag his hand further down yet, tugging at Benihime's apron to both unveil her cleavage and pull her upper body further down. With this, it was Raizen's intent to force their faces even closer together and kiss the redhead directly. Only after this would he bother speaking again. "Again... If it fits, it's yours."

A cheeky smirk was on the face of Benihime as Raizen mentioned that he could argue against this situation and the words of it being weighted in her favor. "Oh, can you?" she asked while amusing herself with the movements of her hand over his groin. "Well, if that is the case, I'm sure you'll find a reason to tell me sometime~ I'll wait on it to be brought up again~" she chimed finding great amusement in everything happening in the present moment. As her apron was pulled upon her cleavage spilled out and her face found itself being pulled in even closer proximity to Raizen's. She was apparently making him another offer he couldn't readily refuse, and beyond this, he went on to claim he was a needy person. Before she could reply to this though, their faces were together once more her body pulled down lower as they shared another kiss. And only when their faces parted did he speak again, this time alluding to his first statement upon reaching this room. "There is only one way I could take that~" she said a devilish smile forming on her face as she slid her body forward. "You can be as needy as you want, but right now, I need this~" she mentioned, using the thumb of her still occupied left hand to slide her underwear out of the way as she took the liberty of beginning proper copulation without needing much stimulation herself. In fact, the ease at which she found herself filled by this man made her mouth fall open and a gentle moan pass from between her parted lips. It took seconds for her to finish this motion but as she did she found her eyes trained on the face of Raizen beneath her.

When their faces parted, Raizen was able to let his gaze travel downward and observe the movements of her body. In no time at all, the woman used her already advantageous positioning to slide onto his manhood, even whilst leaving what clothes she wore intact. Raizen inspected the redhead's altering visage, and the grin upon his own grew larger. "Hoh? I could get used to this expression," he commented as his right hand reached out to caress the face he'd begun studying so intently. "You said you would be taking responsibility. You'll show me more then, won't you?"

With their faces parted Raizen was free to watch once more, and he seemed pleased about it. She didn't have to infer this, it was stated by him, as he spoke to her. Whatever he saw in her face, he was enjoying, enough that he grinned while making such commentary before reaching up to caress her face. "Could you?" she questioned this with teasing in her voice, even so she couldn't stop the start of the movements of her hips within his lap. A gentle rocking would begin which served to properly begin her journey towards whatever pleasant feeling she was chasing. Even so, Raizen's words wouldn't be ignored even as her hips rocked in tiny circles in his lap. "Show you more?" her words came out with an upward inflection but this was mostly in rhetoric. She had no intention of withholding whatever visual he found so amusing. That being said, she was only doing what felt right at present and this included a gentle biting of her own lips. "I can probably manage that... aaaah~" a moan left the young woman's mouth as her eyes fluttered to a close and she found the first peak she'd been aiming for. Her hips came to a momentary slow which gave her enough pause to try and recover from her flourish.

The biting of a lip was seasoning to a dish Raizen would soon engorge himself on. There was the overarching goal of attending whatever festival Benihime brought up before their trip here, but he couldn't care less about some dusty old celebration while there was something truly praiseworthy sitting atop him at this very moment. The hand at Benihime's cheek remained in place, its thumb sweeping across the width of her cheek until it brushed that recently-bitten lip. Such appreciation would halt for nothing, even as Benihime herself nearly halted her own movements. "Well that's definitely something to see. Don't go slowing down now though, or you'll never make it to that festival," he said cheekily, his tool swelling within the confines of her being. Of course, Raizen didn't care at all how much time they burned away in this building. That festival outside could end, and the next one start, and it would make no difference to him. She who taught the last Kumori, the lonely white-haired lad of a fallen family, anything resembling dependence... well, she was due for a lifetime of being targeted by obsession. Raizen would not bother hiding this, of course. No; as his thumb pressed to the redhead's lip, and as his tongue traveled up the side of her neck, he was merely considering the method of sharing this truth. "You resigned yourself to a lot of things. Are you sure you understand the weight of them all, and all you may well sacrifice?"

The pausing of her hips was one thing, but Raizen seemed to be quite the cheeky man. Benihime saw nothing wrong with this and as much as she enjoyed the activity she was now engaged in, it was all the more enjoyable with this man's reactions to her movements both seen and unseen. The swelling of his tool for instance left the redhead beginning to wiggle and move again, even as she was being prodded into doing so. "Hm? I can slow down a bit... tarrying never hurt anyone~" she flirted seeming to find the conversation itself amusing. Yes, she still intended to go to the festivities being held, but that did not mean she'd be giving up the opportunity she'd created to indulge in the man currently wedged into her person. As such that gentle wiggling became full rocking again, though admittedly at a slower pace than she'd been using before. Slow enough in fact, that it seemed to match the pace of the tongue traveling up her neck. A heated breath escaped her as she heard out his words. She'd resigned herself to many things and he did not know if she understood the level of sacrifice? Ah, well it didn't really matter did it. It wasn't like she'd been tricked into this, a life not worth living anymore suddenly had something rather interesting within it, taking up space, providing warmth and light in an otherwise dark world. "I... ah... understand enough. I'm sure you can fill me in on the finer details~" she mused, that tongue against her neck had her moaning ever so gently against as she held herself against this man rather firmly. She wasn't exactly new to this sort of thing, even so she could say it'd never been more entertaining nor had it ever felt more correct as a course of events. She was beginning to question her own sanity in thinking she could even bother trying to fill the missing parts of herself with anyone or anything else... the fit was obviously too perfect to deny.

Tarrying never hurt anyone she claimed. Well, Raizen had never heard a more incorrect statement in his life. "I'm sure there are tens of thousands of dead who would argue against that," he quipped. "I suppose it won't hurt here, though. Between this and a festival I wouldn't have gone to myself, I think we both knew before you entered my office what I would choose," the Captain concluded. Further into bliss he'd go, concern for time thrown to the wind. At least, that was the case up to the moment a very offensive Reiatsu began casually making its way toward the manor. Inuzuri, the current Kenpachi of the 11th Division had just barely missed the 10th's Captain, appearing at the 10th's barracks just after they left. That very same Kenpachi had been on the move since, and had now arrived on the property. Knowing this, Raizen spoke again. "Do you now? That'll do. I'll gladly 'fill you in' on a lot of things, but... what will we do in the face of interruption? I'm curious, unless you think you've got it in you to finish us both off before a wild Kenpachi bypasses the guards." Raizen's curiosity had truly been piqued. He'd seen many signs of Benihime's debauchery on this day alone, but now there was an unusual obstacle placed before them. He could consider himself having a good measure of the time it would take, before Inuzuri Kenpachi came bursting through a nearby wall or something of the sort. By his approximation, there were... "Four minutes. That's about the maximum amount of time we have now."

Ah, Raizen had a very interesting counterpoint to give. Apparently many deaths could be attributed to tarrying. "That would be very different. I know what I'm getting into~" she commented absently. Still those movements of her hips were ever so conscious as she seemed to find something new in this particular kind of movement. He even went on to comment that between going to the festival and this particular bout of debauchery they were both aware of which he'd choose. "Well that is good to know. But I do like to indulge a bit~" she stated carefully. She might as well get to enjoy a few things, not that she'd ever discount taking sex as an activity break. There would always be another festival and there would always be more sex to have, she'd make sure she took everything she could enjoy in spades especially when Raizen as involved. Their banter as witty as it was, would not completely bar the imposing threat which was upon them. Benihime had let her senses dull just a bit, and even she could still feel the impending doom of a Kenpachi on the loose.

What was this though? Would they be stopping now, knowing such a threat was on the way? Benihime's brand of debauchery said no. Technically speaking if any other had been beneath her at a moment like this she wouldn't really expect them to be doing anything but holding out against her own movements. Most would simply be waiting for her to finish to find the relief they'd have to deny themselves to keep from making her unhappy. To think she should be challenged in such a way was exciting. Could she finish them both again in four minutes? She could definitely do something about herself but Raizen was an entirely different story. Ah, but she wanted to try didn't she... "He should have something better to do, shouldn't he?" she mused against the side of his neck her tongue flicking his earlobe before she pulled back to look at him a bit. Her core seemed to tighten around him a bit enjoying the idea of this particular challenge more so than most. "Hm, I don't really have it in me to say no to a challenge like that..." she mused as her hips began to gain friction she shifted her legs ever so slightly to give her rise and fall a bit more space so she could rock with more freedom. "It'd be rude to leave you like this as well... four minutes is a bit tight of a squeeze even for me..." she flirted just before shifting her eyes. "But I'll still do my best!~" And that best would begin with the immediate forward rocking of her hips, shifting Raizen's manhood in and out of her at the tightest angle those more open legs of hers could manage. A tighter squeeze with greater friction would do wonders for her, but what of the Captain whose lap she rode? Well, only time would tell, but even with the tighter fit, it would be no less moist than it had been this entire time.

Meanwhile, Takagi Sayuri was now being faced with the coming of a monster. Surely, Kumori Raizen didn't expect such a visitor. Not when he'd obviously taken what had to be his girlfriend into the Manor with him. Given what she'd heard from some members of the Kidoushuu who were floating about, she doubted they had anything but a rendezvous instore for the afternoon. But as far as she knew, Kenpachi Inuzuri was not the type to make house calls for visits. She'd do the best she could and make the initial approach as keeping house and home safe were her primary objectives. "Inuzuri-taichou... is Kumori-taichou expecting you?" she asked of the man, trying her best to be both cordial and buy some time.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast