Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kumori Manor

Once Raizen felt Benihime's tongue emerge from her mouth, his own tongue met it with lavishing strokes. At this point, there were occasional faint streams of Raizen's breath emerging from his throat as he continued to fight against the mighty explosion he felt rapidly building within himself. He'd recovered quite a bit of stamina by now, though, so he had every intention of making at least one more change before this endeavor came to an end. He waited until Benihime reached her next flourish, and soon after she did, his hands moved lower on her torso to grip her. A secure hold allowed him to shift his own body weight and flip the pair of them, all without removing himself from the woman. With his left hand on Benihime's left hip thereafter, his right hand gripped the edge of the mattress for support as he began thrusting into the woman again. His strokes, while less lengthy this time around, came in circular grinding motions which shifted his manhood betwixt the front and back of the redhead's interior again and again. During this time, he kept himself pressed hard against her back, as if he intended to keep her pinned between himself and the mattress. "I thought I was at my limit for a moment there," he spoke into Benihime's left ear. "I'm... still having trouble holding myself back."

They'd kissed in a dance of tongues, pressed into each other barely moving and the redhead had enjoyed every second of it. She could have sworn this would be the end of this endeavor but upon reaching another end, it seemed that Raizen had different plans. A quick shift of his hands down to her hips and some expert maneuvering would cause the redhead to end up belly down on the mattress while Raizen himself remained within her. Such a random extreme movement caused a gasp from the young woman, but she could hardly complain as he soon began thrusting in a very different way from how they were previously moving about. "Oooh~" such a sound would fall from her mouth as she had the man begin speaking directly into her ear, about how he'd previously thought he was at his limit before and how he was having a hard time holding out. A bit of a smirk came to the young woman's face as she appreciated these words. "You've done an absolutely stunning job of that thus far~" she mentioned pausing her speech only to moan as it became obvious her body wouldn't hold out against this man's efforts. "But, there's no need to hold out anymore~" the girl mentioned as she turned her head to peck the side of his face where it appeared over her shoulder. And true to her own thoughts if he kept up for any more than a little longer, she'd also be seeing the end of this again. Blood was pumping in her head loudly and her vision was slightly starred. It seemed like the entire world would disappear from her vision in a matter of seconds.

"Thus far, sure... but..." Whatever argument Raizen had against this was silenced, both by Benihime's lips pressing against his cheek, and by her statement that he needed not continue holding out. A pulse of his groin followed this immediately, but his movements continued unaltered. "Heh... don't say that. If you do, I might not be able to pull out," he said, and in all seriousness. While his cycled thrusting continued at the same pace, he went onward with more purpose, and with more force with each movement that came.

After she spoke and kissed his cheek she felt the pulsing of Raizen's groin within her again. If she had any question about his impending end, she could tell by feel alone that he probably wouldn't be able to resist past their current positioning. That being said she couldn't say she cared, after all, this endeavor had been nothing but absolute fun for her, and she couldn't imagine the end being any less spectacular than the beginning. As his motions continued it seemed that the young Captain had the issue of believing himself incapable of pulling out if she continued to egg him on in such a way. This of course, made it a personal challenge to Benihime who believed in living hard and fast, and couldn't seem to reason with her clever brain through all the consequences. The moan that escaped her as the man's strokes became more forceful would be followed by a statement of her own feelings about this. "Pulling out? I mean, do what you want but..." she paused as her hands dug into the covers and her back arched ever so gently as she was forced between the mattress and this man's more forceful strokes. "That'd be a mess and a waste~ I thought you were gonna fill me up... there'd be nothing deeper than that~" she stated rather plainly, as if she was the walking talking incarnation of temptation this day. Regardless of what he chose, her end was too near for her to deny it anymore. The force and steady pace forced the girl right over the edge and she was seeing stars as her head leaned back and her mouth opened ending with a forceful moan as she peaked with maximum force.

"Hoh? That's not something I expected to hear from you," Raizen said as he began pulsing more regularly than any point before now. His movements were also beginning to become even more powerful, and now even faster as well. He'd officially given up on withholding himself, and now was content to push to the final stretch. However, as Benihime leaned back her head and opened her mouth, his right hand held her head in place, and he licked up her neck again before speaking once more. "You're sure about that? If it's filling you want, I can oblige rather happily right now... but... keep in mind, you're pulling me in as it stands," he said, taking note of the fact that Benihime's most recent climax had already made it rather difficult for him to withdraw. Still, he held himself back with the intention of receiving some definite answer from the redhead before he did anything rash.

It seemed that her speech was not something expected by the man currently providing her with the best sensations of her life. Even so, she'd meant every word she'd said, and found it admirable that he was holding himself back just to give her a chance to change her mind. And while most women would have probably appreciated the time to properly climax and be given an out, Benihime wasn't exactly normal. "I'm positive~" she chimed as he licked up the side of her neck, causing an internal pulsing from the girl which likely wouldn't have helped his situation. "You told me to do something amazing with my life, so I decided to start with you... no use going at it halfway, I want all of it~" the girl moaned as Raizen held her face and continued stroking within her. She'd have this feeling this day and know what it was like to be properly filled, it was something she'd needed as much if not more so than just the sex. Something deeply ingrained into every fiber of her being.

"Sou ka." He'd given all the opportunities he had time for, and in that time, Benihime shared with him the words which finalized the decision his body was mere moments from going through with already. All he had to do now was stop resisting; and stop resisting, he did. A moan which started off more of a grunt, and ended more of an exhale, escaped him... and so did his seed, which emerged as he gave one final heave of a thrust forward, only stopping the movement because his pelvis had pressed against Benihime's backside and physically halted him as a result. This came not as a simple, streamline release, but instead was followed up by a trio of forward-jerking pulses which each took a way a fraction of the tension in Raizen's body. This event had made a massive impact on the white-haired man, and because of that, it now seemed as if his family jewels were aiming to squeeze themselves dry within the confines of the redhead's body.

It seemed that soon after she spoke, Raizen stopped resisting the desires of his own body. His final push forward was surprising enough and left the redhead with his body pressed against hers, but beyond this there was a completely new sensation. It was, the filling of the girl from within her person as his manhood pulsed out all that he had within him to such an extreme that even Benihime felt the warm filling sensation way more than she thought was logical. It was such a new feeling and one so pleasant that she couldn't stave off the additional pulsing of herself within. Her eyes were already blinded and blurred as she let out one final moan which released all of the tension in her. Her eyes rolled back, her mouth hung open and at this point she was truly filled in a way which wouldn't allow her to feel anything near empty again. Her body would collapse soon after as her left leg twitched seemingly of its own accord for whatever reason.

Once the tension was fully gone from his body, Raizen nearly collapsed over the redhead. He managed to prevent this only by angling himself so he fell to the right of her instead. This left him on his back, his gaze fixated on the ceiling above as he worked toward regulating his breathing. "Yare yare," he said once he managed the breath to speak again. "I regret avoiding you before today. I... think that took my interest beyond some silly physical chase," he said, seemingly without any knowledge that he'd even opened his mouth to speak the words aloud.

Raizen soon fell to Benihime's right which she knew simply by virtue of the feeling to that side of her. As she gathered her wits and her breathing returned to normal she pulled her arms into herself placing them under her head before turning it to the right with her eyes still closed as Raizen apparently began speaking. She didn't know if he meant to say the sentence he'd spoken aloud, but even so... she couldn't help but comment on it herself. Her present sense of satisfaction left her to open her eyes directing her crimson gaze towards him when she spoke. "I also regret avoiding you. I know I've never felt better than I do right now... I shouldn't have run from this," she commented thinking about months spent going places she figured he wouldn't be and trying adamantly not to be anywhere in this man's presence. "Though, if it isn't about the chase, then what is it about?" she wondered curiously. She remembered the first time she'd seen this man, standing in the courtyard of the 10th Division being introduced as its Vice-Captain, that annoying pang she'd felt in her chest which made her feel strangely. She didn't have that feeling now... though she'd felt it at different intervals of their interactions before this point, she didn't feel like that anymore. She couldn't put a name to the feeling, but she was quite sure it hadn't gone anywhere, she felt like it had just changed.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast