Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kumori Manor

"Do I really need to say it again?" he asked, alluding once more to the similarities between them. He'd briefly been in a similar state at one point in the past, making even the most minute signs blatantly obvious to the man. He finally closed the book he'd been looking at all this time, and placed it on a table next to the couch as he stood. Apparently, Benihime thought nothing of becoming a Hollow, compared to the alternative. Raizen sighed, thinking he'd also rather avoid endangering this one; however, he could likely draw the ability to subdue this Hollow right away and make it easily disguised if she chose to go through with the process. He still needed a proper answer before doing anything, so he stood before the woman while facing her, aiming to be straightforward about the situation. "I could Hollowfy you right this moment by entering your inner world. Is this what you want?"

"I suppose not, I should have assumed as much," the girl said. Still it was very strange to imagine one with such a similarity to herself existing in this world, someone who knew how she felt because he'd also felt that way. The girl's heart skipped a beat at the thought, and she got that terribly uncomfortable feeling, like a nagging itch in the back of her mind. She was somewhat annoyed and found herself palming the back of her head with her left hand as a result. Soon enough Raizen had put the tome he was reading down and turned to face the girl, calling her on her decision which she was apparently fine with making. Looking at the man in such a direct way was a bit much and required her to go quite still. "Look, I wouldn't be bothered by it, to me the sentence is the same regardless and requires the same amount of secrecy I've always had but..." she paused. "It seems counter-productive for me to help get you out out of an execution and then become the sole reason you could be executed again," she finished thinking about it more. "If you're okay with the risk, then I am fine with it. But you definitely have no reason to assume such a risk for me..."

This woman's only issue with the Hollowfication was apparently the fact that she'd worked toward clearing Raizen's charges, and going through with this idea would properly make him a criminal in the eyes of the Central 46. Raizen placed his right hand on his hip while looking toward her with a raised brow. He'd already committed to the possibility of having to do this, and he did not even actually see the consequences as something to be bothered with. The next words he said would not come normally; instead, they came only when Raizen forced his way into the forest of Benihime's inner world once more. "If you're going to be argumentative about it for that simple reason, then I must say I have no reason not to do so, either. Just blame that annoying feeling," he said while holding out his right hand. A cloud of darkness emerged from beneath and around him as the eyes opened in the sky, and he awaited the acceptance of his offered hand. "When I was last here, I told Yakouboku I wasn't afraid of the darkness. She put me under the impression that you weren't, either."

After her last speech there came a bit of a pause and a change in posture from Kumori Raizen. Soon after he'd actually make a proper reply and it would come only after they'd entered her inner world. Doing so she stood among the darkness of the forest and felt it teeming with more life than had been there previously. Beyond this Raizen went on to pick apart her logic by stating that he had no reason not to do this thing, he was offering her. "I feel like I owe people apologies. I can imagine that it's actually like this dealing with me~" she said seemingly amused. To be honest she seemed to be fine with this entire thing, it was after all, the best possible option to fix her most daunting problem. Benihime then looked towards the sky and saw eyes opening in the darkness, and beyond this a cloud of darkness at Raizen's feet as he extended a hand towards her and mentioned an earlier conversation had with her Zanpakuto Spirit. A bit of a smirk came to her face. "Iie, I'm not afraid," she commented as she reached for his outstretched hand taking it and stepping into this darkness and waiting for what was next.

"I wouldn't be too surprised," he said as his outstretched hand was taken. The dark aura surrounding Raizen then produced a white carbon copy of himself with black sclerae and an inverted color scheme to his Shihakusho. This was the manifestation of Raizen's Hollow power. When Benihime admitted to not being afraid of the "darkness" Raizen mentioned, he grinned. "Good. Then accept it." Just as this was said, the Hollow side of Raizen produced a white version of Raizen's Shikai, which it intended to use the spear tip base of to run through the redhead's torso. To do so would mean spreading its Reiryoku, and therefore its color scheme, into the wound which one could only feel if they did not open themselves up entirely to the attack. "Gomen. I know this is a bit of a rude thing to do after you've invited me inside you. First dates aren't usually this bad for me, I swear."

Benihime was soon getting to witness the manifestation of Raizen's Hollow powers, which came forth as a white copy of himself. This was something she hadn't expected and given such she was somewhat excited by the prospect. "Sugei~ I always wondered what that would look like," she seemed amused which was probably for the best, considering she'd been told to simply accept the darkness, which she assumed meant she'd be assaulted. And she was rewarded with this line of thought by the white copy of Raizen running her through with its weapon, spreading its Reiryoku into her, but surprisingly enough she felt no pain. Likely because Raizen was one of the few individuals in the entire world she trusted and present moments not withstanding she did this blindly. He went on to apologize for the rudeness of this particular intrusion, in a rather suggestive way, which made a bit of a smile come to her face. As her body and clothing scheme began to invert. "Oh? Well, I didn't expect to be stabbed, but I'm a nice girl and I'm going to let you make it up to me~"

Following the stabbing and apparent spread of Hollow Reiryoku into Benihime's inner self, the Hollow over Raizen's shoulder receded into his body once more. The whiteness would continue to spread along the woman's form until it fully assimilated with her, eventually creating a Hollow spirit of her own in a similar manner to Zanpakutou imprinting at a rapid pace. Benihime's own Reiryoku would be mixed into that of Raizen's Hollow to complete the process. While waiting for this to occur, Raizen chuckled through a response to the redhead's most recent clause. "Oh, are you? I assumed you leaned more to the naughty side, frankly. So, what would you suggest I do to make up for this rudeness?"

As the Hollow Reiryoku spread, Raizen's inner Hollow returned to its host, leaving the girl to assimilate with the given Reiryoku. As this happened Raizen chuckled a response to the girl's previous flirtatious statement and went on to ask how he could make up for the rudeness of his previous act. A wicked smirk spread across the girl's face as this inverted color scheme drained the tan from her person and produced pasty white skin. "Oh me? I'd suggest the next time I invite you inside me, you aim a bit lower with something more personal~" her own statement confirming this streak of naughtiness Raizen apparently thought she possessed. But before she could say anything else the process finished and her own Reiryoku mixed with that of Raizen's Hollow leaving the girl's inner self with the visage of her white Hollow self.

"Hoh?" he replied as a more devious grin crossed his face. For all the times Raizen had initially made such comments, his cheeky words had now become something of a back-and-forth with this redhead. Somehow, though, their discussion seemed natural to Raizen. "Well, color me an idiot for the spearing. Next time. You'll have to exemplify, of course; I get the feeling you don't mean I should fire Kidou at your bellybutton." Now that the transformation had completed, Raizen reached out to Benihime's right shoulder with his right hand. A clean sweep to the right would rip the Hollow half from Benihime's inner self, separating it to give it its own form.

This conversation seemed like the sort of thing which shouldn't be present in 'a life or death, we are committing crimes against humanity' sort of situation. Even so, Benihime couldn't say she minded this line of speaking. In fact, it felt more right than trying to decide how to sit beside the man on the couch. Soon enough another line of cheeky commentary would come, immediately followed by a swipe which would separate Benihime from her Hollow inner self. This would leave rise to the redhead speaking all by her lonesome in reply to Raizen. "Like I said, I'll let you make it up to me, and since you need examples I'll make sure you get several, no Kidou necessary~" It would be after this was said by Benihime that her Hollow would open up its mouth and speak for the first time. "Oh, get a room."

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast