Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Kumori Manor

"Several, you say? Hoh. It's my lucky day, then," Raizen replied with a raised brow. His hands were on his hips at this point, and his attention remained pinned on Benihime. Soon, though, the Hollow recently born into Benihime's inner world spoke. These words caused Raizen to look through the corner of his eye at the spirit. "Hush now; mommy and daddy are talking. If you're jealous, I could bring Shiro out for you to play with," he said before his gaze returned to the redhead. "Children. They grow up so fast."

"Oh definitely your lucky day you have no idea," the girl said with an eye roll. Of course, soon after her Hollow spoke for the first time, and it was something a bit amazing. She could almost palm her face at the words, but given what she was currently doing she totally understood the conflict of the newest incarnation of her inner self. But Raizen took care of this shushing the spirit with some rather cheeky words. The spirit itself was so taken aback that it managed to look surprised. "He just hushed me, they made me... and hushed me..." said the spirit, it honestly didn't know what to do but figured wherever it would end up, would soon be obvious. At the idea that children grow up so fast the redhead nodded. "That was almost instant, fast doesn't begin to cover it. Chatter aside this little one wasn't even fun to make~" mentioned Benihime. Her Hollow seemed to think about this more. "Look she wants to live, I want to live, can we put me in whatever dark corner you plan to drop me in so I don't have to listen to any more of this?" such a statement caused a bit of laughter from Benihime. "Well, maybe not too grown up yet~" Even so Benihime seemed to grasp in general how this entire situation was to work out, and since real subjugation wasn't really necessary for something so easily accepted."Am I right to assume I can just..." she didn't really ask she reached out for the Hollow version of herself and absorbed it back into her person, not really suppressing it but making it one of her accepted self parts, like her Zanpakuto.

"You're making this more and more interesting. I'm intrigued," he stated. The speech of Benihime's Hollow was laughable, but Raizen had nothing to say about it outright. He did, however, have more words to share with Benihime after her statement about their "child" being less fun to make than it could have been. "I'm inclined to agree. I was having more fun trying to figure out how lucky I apparently am," he said, as if to call out Benihime's earlier statement. The redhead went on to absorb the Hollow into herself to finalize the change, and in that moment, Raizen severed the link between himself and her inner world. He next spoke while standing in front of Benihime by the library's couch, as he had been when this Hollowfication process was initiated. "Well, that was a painless ordeal. How do you feel?"

"I bet~" she said as her Hollow seemed to be having problems with realizing what her 'parents' were actually like. Soon though they were moving on with Raizen agreeing that their general conversation during this ordeal was way more fun than the ordeal itself. "Extremely, but you'll find out soon enough~" she said cheekily. After this, Benihime finished absorbing her Hollow and as such would soon find herself outside of her inner world back on the couch in the library of Raizen's home. The Captain of the 10th Division was soon standing in front of her, mentioning the painlessness of this entire situation and asking the woman how she felt. Given what she'd just done, she took a second to get a feel for her own Reiryoku and found it to be massively improved, not by the smaller increments she'd gotten used to, but way more than she could have imagined, a laugh escaped her in this moment. "Kukuku~ I feel amazing~," she said seemingly excited by potential prospects. She imagined all the things she could do and simply couldn't contain her excitement. Beyond that, there was the gratification of not having looming death over her shoulder which helped the girl feel much more normal in these moments. "Arigatou," she said as she stood, not taking a step forward or backward. Seeming to have that annoying sensation resurface rather suddenly.

"Good," he said. Raizen was also getting a feel for this woman's energy, even going so far as to call upon spirit ribbons. Hers was the typical red of a Shinigami, but a much deeper inspection allowed Raizen to view it in a darker hue; she had indeed been fully Hollowfied and become a hybrid like himself. With the redhead now standing before him, he raised a brow once more. Her thanks resulted in a shake of Raizen's head. "Iie. You'll likely have no problems now. Do something amazing with your life."

Raizen got a feel for the woman's energy which let her know their little experience had gone over well. They'd managed to turn this young woman into a hybrid as well, and it seemed that there would be more possible benefits than negative ones. Still, that nagging feeling which happened in the back of the girl's mind but instead of taking the step backwards which she would have taken to avoid this feeling, she took a step forward. His words were ones she shared with other people on a fairly regular basis. "It feels weird to be on the receiving end of that kind of statement..." she said thinking about it more she realized she'd taken the step towards the man making it almost impossible not to touch him in this moment. 'Why did I step forward? I should have taken that step away...' she thought seeming to struggle with this idea she knew she couldn't continue to deal with this feeling. "I... should go... "

Following Raizen's statement, Benihime took an additional step toward him. This was nothing all too strange, given the conversation they'd been having during Raizen's time spent in the redhead's inner world, but there was strangeness to come. Shortly following the step forward, Benihime stated that she should be going. The way this was spoken made the purpose of said statement more than obvious, and Raizen noted this rather quickly. "Oh? Then what would all of that banter have been for? How many times will that annoyance return in the future? Maybe this alteration to your destiny has broken whatever bound us to these endless meetings, but what if it didn't? Surely you've come to these conclusions as well."

Benihime seemed to consider at least what Raizen was saying. And though she'd stated she should be going, she really didn't want to. This got to her to wondering if it was really okay to completely shun about half a fate, in order to make her life livable and likely more enjoyable. In this moment she realized, that if she felt this way, Raizen probably felt this way too. Perhaps they owed it to themselves to not argue so much with the world around them and allow this to happen. "Yeah, I would be lying if I didn't say I had that same line of thought... we might be a bit too much alike..." she said but she didn't move away, she allowed herself to relax into his body, her left hand trailing up his neck as she stood on her toes to bring their lips together. This was something she needed to do, she needed to know if this was really why that annoying feeling kept popping up in the back of her mind, every time she saw him.

"Of course you would be," was Raizen's retort. Frankly, he'd been going with the flow, so to speak, this entire time. He'd been told of these 'examples' by Benihime, and in spite of his own marital status, he found himself keen on discovering what she meant precisely. Within moments, Benihime was physically upon him, pressing their lips together. Raizen used this time to reach for the back of her neck with his left hand as he sank into the moment of this embrace.

If the girl had any commentary about this, she lost it. In this moment, as they embraced she felt she belonged right here. Like she was meant to fit into this exact place in front of him and it was hardly anything to be upset about. Though she had already admitted to avoiding this man on several occasions she couldn't even think of why this had been a good idea initially. This kiss would find itself gentle at first, prodding even before the crimson haired lass allowed lips to part and aimed first slip her tongue into his mouth. They were already here and she was starting to get lost in this moment as her other hand soon found itself slipping between layers of clothing as she aimed to feel his skin against hers. Deft fingers would begin opening the various layers which made up this man's clothing and she hadn't even asked.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast