Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Kumori Manor

Raizen seemed to have found himself in a rather intense situation, as Benihime progressed the moment by suddenly slipping her tongue into his mouth. With this occurring, and with his Shihakusho being pulled open to permit contact of the flesh between the two, Raizen seemed to have somehow forgotten all about his engagement. Perhaps he didn't; perhaps he simply didn't care for some reason. As his own tongue moved about to caress that of Benihime, Raizen found himself with his arms wrapped around her lower torso, hands moving about gracefully and gradually just beneath the stopping point of the bandages she wore as a top.

Benihime was almost moving without conscious effort, as this moment between herself and the Captain of the 10th Division intensified. The fact that he'd made no moves to stop her, and instead chose only to progress in response to her actions was about all she needed to have the confidence to continue, and to know that this moment was likely as needed for him as it was for her. As his hands found the line of her bandages her right found the line of his hip and she found herself allowing just the tips of her fingers to rub along the skin there with the tiniest hint of nail. It seemed this girl was enjoying herself as she had the man's tongue thrashing about in her mouth for quite some time but soon enough she'd pull away her lips soon finding the side of the man's neck where she allowed herself the pleasure of pressing her lips against his pulse, then flicking it with her tongue before she spoke. "I got a bit ahead of myself, didn't you want me to exemplify?" she asked, hinting at their earlier conversation and giving herself just a few seconds to clear her head. She technically had a bit of a peep show in mind for the man, but only if he really wanted to see it.

When their mouths finally parted, Raizen was given the sensation of Benihime's hand upon his hip in a manner hinting carnal desire as much as the make-out session they'd been having, if not more. Just the same, her lips and tongue against the side of his neck produced an exhale which would caress the woman's ear and neck with Raizen's breath, all before he became able to consciously answer her question. He'd nearly forgotten the discussion they had in Benihime's inner world until this point, but her query brought the memory back to him, prompting a visage containing a cheeky grin. "Ah, yes. I did say that, and I do believe you guaranteed several. You did seem very eager to avoid another staff to the chest."

It seemed Benihime could be a bit more satisfied with her work than most would have thought, as the exhale brought from Raizen's mouth against her ear brought a small moan from the redhead. It was such a startling sensation that it sent a tingle down her spine. "Ah~" her knees buckled just a tad as she managed to keep from collapsing atop Raizen. She only seemed capable of managing such a feat because Raizen chose to acknowledge what she'd said about their previous arrangement. It seemed that he soon remembered their earlier conversation, "Staff to the chest and staff through the chest are very different sentences~ But... I did offer you several examples... so I suppose I'll provide them~" she provided cheekily. Having come to their new arrangement the girl moved a chair away from the table which held the great number of tomes, doing so she'd sit it in front of the couch though off by several paces offering Raizen a comfortable view from the couch of the little show she was about to put on. Only when he took a seat would she begin.

"I look forward to it," was the only form of response Raizen had to give. What Benihime chose to do next was intriguing, and Raizen observed with a raised brow as she moved toward the table covered in tomes. A few options crossed his mind for what she would be doing, and it seemed she chose to retrieve one of the chairs from this location, and move it closer to the couch. Raizen took this cue and placed himself upon the couch, taking a position of comfort consisting of crossed arms and legs. "Let it be on record that you called yourself a nice girl," he commented with a toothy grin.

Raizen had properly taken his seat, and thus the show would begin, though apparently not without some very interesting commentary from the man himself. As he spoke Benihime was reaching up with one hand freeing a mass of crimson locks from a ponytail before allowing her eyes to travel towards the man. "What are you talking about? You stabbed me and I'm giving you a show, and a chance to make it up to me. If that isn't nice I don't know what is~" she chimed as she shook her hair free. What happened next happened between calm and rhythmic movements punctuated by actions which seemed to get the lass closer to naked for Raizen's viewing pleasure. Her hakama fell as she swung her hips around the chair and she gently stepped out of them revealing that she didn't in fact wear underwear. But such a view would last only a few seconds before she settled as her other hand had freed the bandages from her top but they hadn't fallen completely. No, they'd simply loosened enough to give glimpses of the flesh hidden beneath them. Falling almost perfectly to dangle between her legs as she opened them from the seated position of the chair in front of Raizen. Her actions would be punctuated by moments of random eye contact with the man, as her fingers began to explore her person starting innocently enough in a manner that wasn't directly sexual as her fingers traced the lines of her thighs.

"I stabbed you being a nice guy. You're really blurring the line of the word nice's definition, but..." Raizen's statement trailed off as the woman's hakama were shaken loose from her hips, giving him the ability to have a proper visual appreciation of the hips and rear that were upon this redhead's figure. It was after she stepped out of them that it seemed the show would begin properly. Loose bandages hanging from her torso seemed about perfectly fit to tease Raizen's eyes, leaving just the right things to the imagination as Benihime began tracing lines along her own thighs. "... I don't think you'll be hearing any real complaints from me."

Raizen went on to mention the girl's skewed view of the word nice, but as this show began it seemed that he wouldn't really have any complaints. This was about what Benihime expected as her finger tips dragged up her thighs to rest on her hips. They looked momentarily like she would begin immediately but the innocent exploration of herself wasn't quite over yet. As she shifted in the chair, it seemed that more bandages were slipping her hands traced up her sides, just nails and finger tips allowing only her right to linger, just long enough for a man to catch a quick glimpse of the peak of her left breast before it was covered from beneath the bandages. The palm of her hand dragging across it creating a rush of sensation which caused a prickling feeling across her skin. She used her other hand to toss crimson locks out of her face and provide herself a momentarily unobstructed view before her left hand began its solo trip back down brushing over her lips with her thumb, running that hand down between the mounds of her chest then back to the smoothness of her belly. All the while her occupied right hand seemed to be moving of its own according, having switched to teasing her nipple instead all while she looked towards the golden eyed man.

Benihime had nothing to say about his previous statement, but at this point, Raizen had no complaints about anything he could think of. His eyes wandered with every movement of the woman's hands along her person, lagging behind when her left breast and face were respectively exposed, with each receiving additional treatment by the hands of the redhead. During this self-pleasuring, Raizen repositioned himself, unfolding his arms to lay his left over the back of the couch, while his right forearm rested on his lap. At this time, he found words to say about the little show he was now watching. "I would almost say you've done this before. Has anyone else ever needed these... examples from you?"

Benihime worked herself along seemingly pleased that she had Raizen's undivided attention. As her hands kept moving a small noise escaped her mouth. It seemed she was having a bit more fun than she'd initially anticipated being possible. Her left hand lingered around her waist line gripping her right hip ever so gently. This was a lot for the girl, but not only did she have the visual of the man on the couch, but his voice interrupted her thoughts at the moment she reached down to slid a single finger into her person. This first movement was enough to allow the girl to gauge the state of her being, but there was a question on the table which made something of a smile come to her face. "I don't think I have ever given thought to the idea of providing examples until we were chatting about it earlier," she said as a second stroke of her finger grazed her person, on the third stroke another would be added as they began to move in alternating rhythms. "Ah~ I might just like the idea of you watching me~" the girl said as she slipped those two fingers into her person. "Well, as much as you like watching me anyway." she added as she flickered her gaze over his person once more.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast