Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Kumori Manor

"Hoh? You're some sort of a natural, then," he replied. Raizen's gaze soon found its resting place. Though this could have been found the moment Benihime's hand reached the most primary source of her arousal, Raizen instead found himself fixated on the expression found on her face while she furthered herself along. This resulted in a moment of eye contact when she next looked his way, which happened to be the moment he spoke again. "Well, that happens to be quite a lot. Admittedly, restraint is rather difficult for me right now. But, I suppose I'll suffer through it."

Benihime had gotten to a rather precarious state. As she pleasured herself in front of the man she was also subjected to the sound of his voice while they discussed the present situation. In this moment if she had no idea where he was looking she soon found out when her eyes met his at the point where she began rolling her thumb over the peak of her womanhood. The girl let out a breath which was something of a moan, if Raizen was having a problem keeping himself together, she was having way more of a problem. "Ah!~" the movements of the young woman's fingers sent her over the edge as she threw her head back and enjoyed the sudden flush of feeling which came to her person. Somehow the feeling of this was only further punctuated by the knowledge that Raizen had appreciated watching her get to this point.

When Benihime's head leaned back due to the effects of her own efforts, Raizen lost his view of her visage. Since he had, his gaze trailed down her body, hovering around her nether region. In choosing this new point of view, Raizen settled his feet on the floor and leaned into his knees. He wore a grin that he didn't seem capable of removing from his face as the show reached this point, but he found himself wondering what was next. He aimed the palm of his right hand upward, as if he intend to cast a spell of some sort. "You seem to be thoroughly enjoying yourself. I thought to give you something that might help with these... examples, but you seem to be very deep into this."

With her head leaned back the crimson haired young woman grinned up at the ceiling. It took her a few seconds to restore her breathing to normal, but soon she was peering back down her body and towards Raizen having no problems figuring out exactly where his gaze was aimed. Her body had relaxed and she found herself bringing her recently used fingers to her mouth to remove the moisture from them while hearing out what the man had to say, and taking note of his posture. Her eyes narrowing ever so slightly as he mentioned he'd thought of giving her something to aid in her giving of examples. "Not nearly deep enough~" she chimed as she finished cleaning her fingers and slipped further towards the front of her seat. Once there the index finger of her left hand began to circle her sweet spot once more. "So, you have something to help me give you an example of that? Or have you seen enough to be ready to make it up to me?" she questioned. Of course she realized she could show him more, but if she was being honest, she didn't think she could keep doing this for herself and being equally amused by it.

"Interesting choice of words. You won't be able to say that sentence again," he commented while his raised hand began swirling, as he'd begun twisting his wrist. Following Benihime's next set of words, he conjured a rather phallic, cylindrical barrier in his right hand. He even started spinning it atop his forefinger while he gave his response. "Frankly, I had seen enough to be ready before we even had the initial conversation. On the other hand, you did specify several examples. So... I figured either you would be interested in making use of something like this," he said, referencing the item in his hand. "Or, you'd like to save other examples for later points in time... and I guarantee I would be keeping track."

Raizen's initial sentence gave Benihime pause before a wicked grin broke out over her face. His words boasted a confidence she could almost call a bluff on, but at present time, she knew enough about the man to simply believe him. And the fact that she did made the girl more than a bit excited by the prospect. A small moan escaped her as she tried to respond, "Ah~, You don't say..." she responded before the Captain conjured a barrier which was rather phallic shaped and made for only one purpose she could even begin to think of. "Well with an opening statement like the one you just made," she said taking time to stop the movements of her fingers and slip off the end of the chair towards Raizen and by so doing allowing the jumble of bandages to fall away from her person. "I have to try that now, save the special kidou for later and since you'll be keeping track I won't have to~" she said, having made her decision she took another step forward slipping into the space between his legs never once thinking of stepping away from him.

"I do say. I can even say it again, if you'd like," said Raizen, his statements seeming to become cheekier by the moment. Just then, Benihime removed herself from the chair to approach him. As the already loose bandages fell from her body to give Raizen a full view of the woman's uncensored form, she made her decision, and made it clear. Once she was standing between his recently parted knees, he pressed his hands together to erase the barrier he'd made. "That's almost a shame. Almost. Lucky for me, I'm well beyond ready." With that said, the parting of Raizen's hands revealed the casting of another spell. This one was one of numerous forbidden Kidou, which utilized spacial manipulation to teleport Benihime and himself to the master bedroom of the manor. With this spell cast, Raizen would now be seated at the edge of his own bed, which sat upon a three-tier dais of sorts at the rear-middle of the room. "I want to call this a special occasion. I'd hate to take away from the moment by having it in a dusty old library. Besides... I think the lighting here suits you even better."

The cheeky commentary given by Raizen, only seemed to further Benihime's own feelings. She found something in his attitude innately attractive, and when she thought about it at this time, it was probably always the case. "I mean, I'm not gonna be upset if you repeat yourself, that was kind of tantalizing to be honest~" she said. Soon enough the original kidou produced in Raizen's hands disappeared, as he said something about it almost being a shame except that he was more than ready to go. And go they did, as he used a teleportation spell to move the pair of them from the library they'd previously occupied into what could have only been the master bedroom of this manor. The girls' eyes widened as she found herself still standing between his knees with the space around them having changed drastically. She took a moment to glance around as Raizen spoke of this being a special occasion which he apparently didn't want to take place for the first time within the library. "Sugei~" the girl said unable to determine if she was more impressed by the room or the kidou so she settled on that word alone before moving back in. Raizen's words seemed to strike the girl oddly, as he praised the lighting in the room as suiting her better. If she had anything to say about this, she immediately lost it as she closed in on Raizen, her right hand slipping around the back of his neck as she leaned in to kiss him again, though she maintained a base amount of urgency, it seemed she wanted to enjoy this.

"Was it now? Well then, I've almost gotten revenge for that show I sat through. No worries; I'll win that war by the time we're done here," Raizen said ever so calmly prior to the redhead further closing the distance between them. For one who seemed to be in a bit of a rush moments ago, she now seemed content to lean in for a kiss. Of course, Raizen took no issue with this, as he claimed the moment and finally managed to have his hands reach either side of Benihime's midriff with their grip. This was the flesh he'd been waiting for; that which he had run from in the past, only to eventually be taunted by it on this very day.

Raizen had mentioned eventually winning their war today, but... if Benihime had anything to say about it, it wouldn't be so simple. But right now none of that mattered. As she kissed him he seemed to occupy his hands with the flesh around her midriff, touching her as if it was all he wanted to do. For two people who'd previously spent a great deal of time avoiding each other, they had obvious chemistry which showed itself here and now. Perhaps this was why the pair felt constantly annoyed while being around each other, because they needed this more than normal. As she kissed him the girl moved forward settling into straddling the man's lap on the edge of his bed as she aimed to place them in more direct contact. She'd move her mouth away from his laying kisses along his face to the right side of his neck. She had a bit of cheeky commentary, spoken against the man's neck, as she busied her hands trying to help slip him out of clothing. "Wars are hard fought, Kumori-taichou. Don't assume that victory too quickly~"

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast