Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Kumori Manor

"Well, no complaints is fine, but... saying that only makes me want to see if I can bait out a bit of begging," he said coyly as he progressively dug deeper into Benihime's undercarriage. His strokes were incredibly slow and steady, as if he truly intended to force the woman into some form of agonizing wait for her own satisfaction. Given the nails beginning to dig into his back, and his own feelings about this overall scenario, this was already agonizing for Raizen himself. Of course, he would not even consider alluding to this fact.

"Begging?" the girl said as if curious. "Ah~" the moan which escaped her happened as the man began to slowly and steadily move within her person. "I wonder if it's the 'don't stop kind' or the 'I can't take any more' kind?" she asked rhetorically as his own work had made it more than obvious which one he was going for. The more he kept up this place the harder it would be for the young woman. The feeling itself was something strange, she could feel the stroking deep within herself but it was just slow enough to be absolutely agonizing as it went on. Her hands found themselves clamped around his back, nails digging in as it became a supreme act of concentration. The longer this went on she'd soon find herself speaking into the side of the man's neck as she fought not to wiggle her hips and disrupt the movements. "You're doing this on purpose..." she moaned against his flesh.

"Hmm. Good question," he replied to Benihime's rhetoric. He actually took a moment to think about this, eventually coming to an ultimate conclusion. This occurred about the same time the redhead's nails began ravaging his back, which caused him to further slow his movements while taking longer strokes each time. "I'm thinking... yes," he said in the end. Now that Benihime had mentioned it, he chose to push for these options in subsequent order. With Benihime claiming he was doing this on purpose, he couldn't hold back a cheeky grin as he pulled her torso more tightly into his own. "Of course I am. I did say something along the lines of also paying you back for that teasing earlier."

Benihime couldn't help but moan at the man's words. She seemed to find it utterly astounding that the man had managed to make this even more unbearable than it had been before. She also found his cheeky response to her rhetorical question something amazing, but knew by virtue of him having said it she'd likely cave eventually. To be honest, she'd almost done it a few seconds prior to him speaking, and in reply to his statement that he was trying to do both of things she'd mentioned before she simply moaned louder. "Yes, huh? Sounds like fun~" she managed though it was quite hard. Of course, it seemed like the more he spoke the cockier he got. So much so that while he spoke his last sentence he was holding her even closer while adding both time and depth to the strokes he delivered to her. She took quite a few of these while trying to formulate a reply, but... she didn't really have one as these slow strokes were doing her in. "Aaaah~" she said just on the edge of a cliff she couldn't push herself over given his current control of the situation. "This is almost cruel and unusual," she managed to say, each time she spoke her words got slower and she'd taken to distracting herself by licking lines along Raizen's neck vertically. "But, I really can't take this anymore..." she said as her lips came together she nipped his neck before she began to suck on it instead.

"Almost? I'm failing, then." It seemed Raizen intended to make this some form of cruel and unusual treatment. Benihime went on to state that she could no longer take this feeling. This prompted Raizen to turn the pair of them around, and lean forward until Benihime's back reached the mattress. Following this move, he repositioned his arms to beneath Benihime's thighs, using this adjustment to raise her legs however high he could. This allowed him to plunge himself deeper yet into her, only to begin slowly pulling back while responding to her comment. "Really? Perhaps it's best I stop, then," he said, as if threatening to remove himself from her completely. In fact, by the time this statement was spoken, he had already retracted himself nearly all the way.

This man was apparently content to torture her, but surprisingly enough the little redhead didn't find any actual problem with this at all. In fact, she seemed to welcome it, as she submitted to the idea that she couldn't actually take any more of this supposed torture, soon enough the white haired man was turning the pair of them around and she was lowered enough that her back hit the mattress. Soon enough he had placed his arms beneath her thighs raising her legs into the air only to subsequently push into her at an even greater depth. His actions spurred a great feeling in the young woman, on which would seemingly leave her satisfied in a matter of moments, but as he withdrew it seemed that he teased her with the idea of stopping. In this moment she couldn't really have that, not when she was so close. "What? No. Don't stop. Keep going... I'm so close~" she said through measured breaths, her hips moving forward of their own accord as she waited for this to continue. And none too patiently for the end of her suffering.

Raizen's withdrawal seemed to be accomplishing exactly what he'd intended it to. Just before the tip of his manhood emerged from Benihime's nether, he stopped. Her most recent statement brought a grin to his face, which spread wider as he continued to push against her legs, aiming to see how far back they could move before he did anything else. "Hoh? Is that actually begging I'm hearing?" he asked, his grin toothy and his face mere centimeters from Benihime's as he spoke.

Benihime knew enough about Raizen by way of their likeness to know he'd intended to get what he wanted. And she had enough give to do exactly that, especially with the rather precarious situation she'd been worked into by this man over the last stretch of their encounter. She was held rather strangely right at the cusp of something immense but still wasn't allowed the feeling she wanted. With Raizen rather tediously balanced right before exiting her person she couldn't help but let out an exasperated sigh as she soon found her legs being pushed back even further. This was no problem as her body seemed to be exceedingly flexible and her knees could have been almost parallel with her ears and it would have made no difference. Still he seemed to cheekily want to ask about her previously spoken sentences. With his face so close to hers, she found it rather easy to flick her tongue outwards with the aim of licking his lips before she spoke. "Of course it is. You're teasing me... And actually enjoying it~" she said rolling her eyes, she was pretty sure she had his number and he had to be something of a sadist at heart to hold hostage her feelings for so long. Regardless of what this man would have said, she hadn't teased him nearly this badly.

"Well... maybe a bit, but you left yourself open for it," he replied. His eyes glanced to either side of him while Benihime lashed her tongue out at his lips, and he took note of how far back he'd managed to move her legs. He'd have to keep a special note about this for potential later use, but for the moment, he intended to get maximum enjoyment out of this flexibility. "Full disclosure: That was awful for me, too. I've been doing my best to resist all this time." From this angle, Raizen was able to suddenly thrust to his absolute limit within the redhead; and that he did, without a moment's notice upon deciding he was done withholding. He did not stop there; once he'd reached the end of his length, he began the thrusting process anew with each providing great force before ending in a nearly-maximum withdrawal.

"Ugh, I knew you'd say something like that..." she said. Given the time they'd spent together today, she had a pretty good feel for him, about as much as she had for herself at any given time. Even so, the anticipation of this situation was killing her. Before they continued properly it seemed Raizen had something of a confession about his previous teasing of her, being agonizing for him as well. A cheeky smile came to the redhead's face, but right before she would have spoken the man decided he was done waiting. He thrust into her with a swiftness and depth she couldn't have imagined. The sound which escaped her mouth was like a cross between a hiccup and a moan, as she found herself instantly pushed over the precipice she'd been waiting at for so long. Of course, at such a swift filling sensation and the finish she could barely even see straight, but that wasn't all she was immediately rewarded with more. Swift strokes all the way to the end of her being, filling in a way she didn't think it could be, finding herself in this moment remembering an early claim by Raizen, she realized he was quite right, deep didn't even begin to cover it. "Aaaaaah~" her body was alive with sensation and tensing with every stroke building more and more.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast