Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kumori Manor

The bombardment of pleasantries was not so limited to Benihime, one would find; Raizen was beginning to feel as if his entire being was filling with something waiting to explode. Even with his obvious interest in the woman beneath him earlier this day, he had never expected to be so immersed in their shared activity. Raizen couldn't recall the last time he'd felt such focus, yet at the same time, his mind was virtually blank. It was as if instinct alone had taken control of his movements, and all he could properly occupy his mind with was what he felt, and thoughts of continuing to no end. And continue, he did, keeping the pace and force of the ongoing thrusts until such a time came that he would tire himself out and require a breather.

As this pair of individuals shared an experience neither of them had ever managed before, the female of the pairing seemed to be losing it. Her voice was simply something she'd heard over and over again. It was intense, and her mind was something completely blank. It was like everything else in the world had simply vanished from existence and all she was left with was the feelings being provided to her by the man before her. It was so much, too much even, if one considered the lengths this pair had gone through previously to not be anywhere near each other. Still the man's labors would be rewarded with sounds from the young woman and her body was experiencing this range of sensations which she couldn't have thought possible under normal circumstances. "Ah~ you were holding back quite a bit then, huh?~" the woman questioned rhetorically as he slowed down in need of his breather, she took the opportunity to free her legs from their current position lowering them until she'd wrapped them around his waist. Once this was done she leaned up into him, aiming to kiss him more.

"Of course. Did you ever think otherwise?" Raizen inquired. By the time words were being shared between the two again, Raizen had slowed nearly to a halt. His breath was labored, his body was hot, and he had no clue how long it had been since he wasn't moving. Now, though, he was given a few moments of solace while Benihime rose to kiss him. Only then did he stop moving completely. However long she intended this to go on for, he would not move the entire time; he would, however, take advantage of the eventual breakaway to speak once more. "I... think it should be your turn now," he said.

Benihime smiled while kissing Raizen, realizing that she probably had a lot of rhetorical questions which would be given answers for a while to come. Even so, she couldn't say she minded, the entire time this situation unfolded everything had simply felt right from the banter to their actual physical activity. And she literally couldn't complain given the amount of effort the Captain was putting in. Though as they moved forward and their lips eventually parted the man had gone still, stating that he thought it better if she took a turn this time. A bit of a chuckle escaped the girl as she leaned up and licked a line down the man's neck, before she moved on to pressing her lips against that same line as she spoke. "Do you?" she questioned slightly teasing. "Alright, I'll even offer a little show while you recover for a bit~" the girl said, in what was obviously one of her offers of being nice, in the strange way she applied niceness in this situation. Given she'd been handed over control she'd roll the pair of them over placing Raizen on the bottom before lifting up her body and removing him from her person only to switch into a reversed position giving the man full view of her backside and the veil of her crimson hair, as she lowered herself again at a more moderate pace. "I figured you'd enjoy this view too~" she chimed as she looked back over her left shoulder and offered the man a wink. Soon she began moving her hips in a circular motion, with her back arched, seeming to find a balance between this and slight lower and rise which she seemed to enjoy.

"Oh?" he questioned in rhetoric. Within moments, Raizen was rolled onto his back, where he normally would have assumed Benihime would take on a rather standard position much like the one they'd begun with. In this case, she straddled him while facing away, offering a rather satisfying view which he took immediate note of. This sight, as well as the sight of the wink from Benihime, put Raizen in quite the state of elation. "Give yourself more credit than that. There isn't anything I haven't enjoyed thus far," he commented. While he sat and relaxed to leave the work to the redhead for a bit, even going so far as to shift her hair to the right in order to gain a more direct view of the flesh on her backside.

If Benihime had any question about Raizen enjoying this view, it was soon quelled by the man's own words. It seemed that Raizen had been enjoying himself for the entirety of their interaction which gave Benihime some deep sense of satisfaction. She considered his request to give herself a bit more credit with a chuckle as she continued to work. "Well I mean, since you're enjoying yourself too, I suppose I'll give myself a bit more credit than normal~" she retorted. As her body continued to move, over time her motions became a bit slower and the arch in her back a bit more defined, given her hair had been moved to the side, Raizen was likely receiving a rather defined view of the curve of her body from her rear up her spine as the girl gave occasional glances backward. As she moved she'd found the perfect stroke for herself in this position and seemed to be having a good time of it, until the inevitable peak was reached. Her mouth would open, letting out a gentle moan, as her entire body tensed over that final movement which caused her a bit of pause as a tingling sensation spread down to her toes while her body came to rest all the way against Raizen's.

"That's the spirit," he said. Eventually, the arch in Benihime's back brought her closer to Raizen's reach. With that being the case, he awaited the perfect moment, which came when the woman reached a climax which brought her back all the way down to his chest. In this moment, he reached out with both arms to grip both of the redhead's breasts, massaging them in opposing circular patterns when he managed this. It seemed that upon requiring rest, Raizen had fallen to less aggressive, and more sensual habits, though this seemed to have nothing to do with his stamina at the time. Since he'd already exposed the left side of Benihime's neck when he moved her hair, his head soon moved upward, that he might lick from the nape of her neck to her left ear before stopping to speak where he was. "I get the feeling you'll be the death of me. I'm upset that you stopped."

Having so recently reached a finish, Benihime's body was ripe with sensation, this was only furthered by the efforts of the man behind her as his hands massaged her chest. Her once gentle flourish seemed to roll into a wave of pleasure causing her to clinch within as the man licked up her neck. The inhale she took at his point was rather sharp and she held it for just a few seconds while Raizen spoke. This sensual behavior was quite different from how they'd started this endeavor, but she couldn't say she didn't like it as well. "Aaah~" she couldn't really manage a reply to his words, they'd sent a rush of heat, through her person, her entire body was still tingling. "Oh? I don't know why you'd say that," she mentioned of being the death of this man, to his other statement though she had but one answer as a devious smirk spread across her face. "But I wouldn't want you to be upset..." she said as her hips began a slow grinding motion with the slightest of lifts to her rear, which didn't require much movement from her, leaving her within arms reach of Raizen, while continuing to stimulate him.

"Really now?" was a question Raizen did not hesitate to ask, albeit in rhetoric. The return of Benihime's movements in this new fashion could not have come a moment too soon, as when it did, Raizen rather quickly began twitching with a pulse of sensation he tried his best to hold back. He succeeded, but he was now beginning to wonder how long he could manage. Much to the redhead's credit, he felt he would have an easier time facing an army of a thousand Hollows. For the sake of both parties' furthered enjoyment, he persisted, taking advantage of Benihime's posture once more to turn her head toward his, aiming to kiss the woman yet again while her lower half moved about.

"Yes, really~" she chimed as her lower body moved about. She'd felt the pulse from Raizen's loins and knew he had to be nearing his breaking point. She gave him all due credit for holding out so long, she couldn't imagine it was an easy task. Even so, now that she'd started moving again, she didn't want to stop. She'd found an interesting lower body motion, one which stoked something low and deep within her which made her feel incredible. While she enjoyed this, Raizen turned her head aiming to kiss her again. And since this was a thing she couldn't help but enjoy it, a slight moan leaving her mouth as she opened it to grant him a bit of tongue with their lip contact. As such the girl would continue for several moments, until of course she couldn't hold out against her own motions either and the tightening of her inner most part would signal the flourish she'd recently taken to working towards.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast