It seemed the young man was beyond relieved to have his things returned. And more so than that, seemed content to bestow praise upon the young woman for saving him time and in some roundabout way saving his future. Her eyes widened slightly and that blush still remained on her face, this sort of praise for a small act of kindness still seemed like way too much. "Oh... well I mean if you say so... I won't argue," and just like that she accepted his thanks. Moving right along the young man seemed to not know which dormitory he was being transferred to. This girl's knowledge said there were two in the area one which housed some more normal exorcists and one which seemed to house a few who could be considered elites. When he finally found the name he was looking for in his memory it seemed he would be going to the latter. "Murakami House, huh? That one is kinda hard to find, " she mentioned absently before pointing towards the alley where it opened into the streets. "Come on then... I'll show you..." she said aloud, as an open offer to help the boy find where he was going. But internally she was putting together the pieces. 'Ano, I suppose with a Shikigami as unique as the one I saw in his bag, I couldn't really expect that he'd be going to Sanzen with the amateurs... still...' she mentally mused at the boy who'd lost his bag, and forgotten in the name of his dormitory in such a short period of time and wondered if he was actually strong. While she mused she lead the way to an estate style dormitory tucked behind a large old style pagoda off the main road but across from a large river. She supposed coming at it from the main part of the city would make it hard to see, but she'd been here quite a while so she was quite used to finding this place.