As this man struggled internally against his very real demons, Kasmina, was left to appreciate that she hadn't simply been killed at any point. 'This is surprisingly going much better than expected...' the girl's thoughts were all about her prolonged survival, though even she had to admit, she'd had less interesting conversations. Beyond this it seemed that this man recognized her family name, and even the claim to nobility that her father had. She simply nodded at this information. "Yes, the Baron Dacian is my father, and I am his eldest child..." she mentioned casually. Wondering if this one was willing to out himself by taking the life of one such as herself. Her father was no longer a seriously prosperous individual, but her family name still carried a bit of weight, enough at least that she had a great number of suitors waiting in line for whatever marriage plans her father had lined up. Though she didn't intend to see any of that through, she could at least respect her heritage.

As the man took another step forward, Kasmina had relaxed enough that she seemed unworried about his approach. A bow enused and a hand extended which caused her to place her own within it. This of course left her to carry her briefcase using only her left hand while the man busied himself with a more formal exchange of introduction, which was quite common among the upper echelons of society. 'Am I sure of what I saw?' she mentally questioned herself. This man was being uncommonly nice if he'd hunted her down just because she'd witnessed his night stalking activities. Beyond this, the more he spoke to her, the more she realized he was truly charming and quite attractive. Surely such an individual couldn't be some secret creature of the night, but...

Fortune favors the cautious.

Sorin had uttered these words himself, and they were ones she'd held fast in her own mind in this moment. She wouldn't admit to anything. That being said, she couldn't deny the distinct feeling which caused another blush to creep up her face as this man's lips met the back of her hand. She couldn't remember a time in which anyone had stirred such feelings in her. It seemed to completely slip past her notice that he claimed she smelled of lilac and gooseberry. Things which she enjoyed personally but she'd just spent the evening in a smoky tavern, she expected she should smell like ale, and perhaps a warm hearth, but never anything tart and sweet. "You're quite charming, sir. Those words belie a kindness, of which I can only hope I am deserving, thank you." the girl managed, her own words slowly drawn out as if every syllable had to be thought about. Her flesh was still warm and tingly where his lips had touched her, but perhaps this was some form of trickery. Something to ignore, many men fancied her and paid her compliments. So what made his commentary different enough to illicit such a reaction from her? 'Flirting with danger, Mina.' she thought to herself as they carried on, she could only hope they'd begin moving again quickly enough that she might leave this entire situation behind her, and let the nightmare of what she'd seen, disappear in her dreams.