Her father was nodding about whatever this man had to say. She didn't know the full extent to what they were discussing but as the topic of discussion switch to vampires, and her own apparent disbelief she seemed to find it rather stunning. 'Really? He found the body of that woman the other night then I take it... the Lord Phantomhive should be more careful...' she thought to herself. 'Perhaps I should tell him, considering it is a fair exchange for him helping to shut down my father so completely the other night,' she thought to herself as the man spoke on the various powers and abilities of these supposed vampires she should believe in. Of course, it wasn't that Kasmina didn't believe in vampires completely, she simply had no reason to assume any such thing was ever something to worry about in her own case. Beyond this, she couldn't really believe that Sorin Phantomhive had done anything like removing a woman's soul from her body, after all this man said prayers and uttered religious things surely he couldn't be that sort of person?

"Did you say you own a property as large as this town?" her father asked, though his tone was calm, Kasmina looked over her tea cup and could see his excitement. 'And just like that he climbs to number one suitor, father's got no face for gambling. It's a wonder he didn't lose everything after mother died,' she thought as if she could see the man's thoughts about the place where Gregor had come from. The fact that the man had all but offered him all of the property made it seem to the girl that she'd end up married to this gentle giant without being able to say much of anything about it. Still she had to play along like an interested party, and so she did, choosing this time to hunt for information about vampires, as it was probably the last time she'd be able to question it without revealing what she knew in any way. "Well when you say it like that, I feel like I must be more vigilant. I had no reason to believe before as such a thing bears generally the sounds of wives tales and whispered forgotten secrets. But, with your first hand experience sir, I can hardly choose willful ignorance," she said as she sipped more tea and went on to ask a question. "Sir, what all do you expect I should do to avoid these creatures, besides not being out alone at night? How will I know if I encounter this vampire?" she asked, seemingly curious about his work and making sure to look out for her own safety. Of course, her father saw this as a proper change of pace for the lass, only further showing the greed he felt in the matter.