Kasandra Dacian got to hear from the once down trodden vampire, that he was pleased about the things she had to say to him, on his marriage to her daughter. And what was more, he had developed much better eating habits since the last time she'd seen him, using his need for blood to help the world in a rather remarkable way. The spirit of Kasmina's mother couldn't contain the large smile on her face, as she was given such news, and she was quite happy for the young man, who'd managed to find his way. "Well isn't that a pleasing bit of news. I am happy you found a way to make peace with that aspect of yourself, and am honored to have been part of it in any way," mentioned the former Baroness. It seemed that she thought highly of the vampire known to her as Lothaire and was beyond a reasonable bit content to know that he could devour people but still do good in his actions. People were always this sort of complex and if they only realized they didn't need stark leanings in any direction, they'd likely spend their lives as happily as she had. With the admission that Sorin would work to keep her daughter happy, Kasandra was more than content to ascend once more. The fact she'd also gotten to make her husband see the error of his ways, was just a bonus which likely helped the man more than she'd get to realize. "Well then, it's hardly worth any more consideration," She'd lived her life as happily as she could, helped where it was needed and had no regrets in that light she faded with a smile on her face casting one final look at the group at large before she disappeared once more. No good byes were uttered but somehow this was fine, considering the type of woman Kasandra was, both Kasmina and Costel expected such.

Kasmina found herself surprised by the sensation of a tear falling from her right eye. She wasn't sad or dissatisfied by the moment with her mother, if anything she was rather pleased to see the woman once more. Knowing that her mother approved her life choices was no small boon either, she believed greatly in that woman when she'd been alive, and strove for years to live with the sort of majesty that woman possessed. To know that she had her approval in anyway set the young woman at ease. Costel on the other hand, seemed calm. The man pulled himself together rather easily and back into his chair as he reflected on this moment. He was beyond quiet as Kasmina found herself reaching for the tear which rolled down her cheek within a few seconds of noticing it. She doubted their visit here was over, even so, she was quite pleased with this moment. 'My mother was amazing,' Kasmina thought happily as she turned to move back to her seat. But as she moved her father cleared his throat standing once more. "Daughter, Lord Phantomhive," he simply knew he wouldn't feel right enjoying the presence of his wife if he did not do this now. "My sincerest apologies to you both. I can not do enough to make up my transgressions to the pair of you," he said taking a bow deep enough to make Kasmina's brow raise in depth. She didn't know it was still possible for her father to apologize in such a way and mean it. If she was being realistic she hadn't seen such a display since her mother was living. 'Mother might have been on to something... those slaps always seem to realign his mind.' Kasmina thought.